BY MILANI

Extremely smooth eye pencil with the application and feel of a liquid liner.  Delivers true color payoff in an all-day wear, smudge-proof finish.  Automatic propel tip requires no sharpening.

Isododecane, Iron Oxides, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG 19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Nylon 12, C20 40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol

Milani Liquid-Like Eye Liner Pencil
  • "I LOOOOOOOVE this product. It's basically the only eyeliner that works for my oily lids. I can put it on in the morning and it still looks great at night. This is super creamy and opaque, and black is pitch black, perfect for some extra drama or a night out." in 20 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is a very opaque, black retractable eye pencil. It feels almost like a gel eyeliner when you apply it, very smooth and creamy. Once it sets, it does has a longevity to it, but it is not waterproof. I am going back to the store to look for more colors. " in 5 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliners. They stay a really long time, don't smudge, and are waterproof. Super black, which I love!" in 3 reviews
  • "I love this product! It works really well for my sensitive eyes. I use it on my waterline and it lasts all day and night! I used to use Almay crayon eyeliner, but since I used this...I have been hooked. It glides on smoothly and stays put. I wore this on a cruise I took, and it seems to say on really well, despite the hot tub steam. I highly recommend this eyeliner!" in 3 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is fabulous! I also have the liquid like retractable pencil (about three actually lol) It gives all the control of a pencil with the smoothness of liquid. I cant tell you how many compliments I get when I wear it. My wings are always on point with this" in 3 reviews
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
I got this from my local Fred meyers because they were having a sale on Milani. It’s okay, it’s not really that close to being a liquid liner. It’s a good pencil eyeliner and the purple looks great in my water line.
Lexie G.
Warren
I am obsessed with this eye liner. This is my favorite and I bought it at TJ Maxx but it also is at Ulta. The eyeliner stays on all day. My eye color is brown and it makes my eyes look brighter. I only tried the black but I think this is very good eye liner. The reason I gave it a 4 star is because it is a little bit hard to take off.
Elizabeth B.
Sterling, OH
I bought the waterproof eyeliner. Amazing!! It goes on smooth and very minimal smudging. Only downfall would be that it isn't very waterproof. But the color is vibrant as can be. I've gone through so many waterproof eyeliners and finding one that goes on well is difficult. This is definitely my go to!!
Abby W.
Marion, IN
This liner is ok. It is very creamy and easy to apply and very pigmented. It smudges easily on my eyes though and does not last in my water line at all. It is very affordable but I don’t think I would recommend it.
Paola E.
Really soft and easy to apply! Doesn't hurt the eyes at all, I just love it they brown one I even use for my eyebrows and it's supper affordable it's just perfect works just like a high end product I love it
Kimberly S.
Garland, TX
Stays all day. Stays on my waterline. BLACK. SMOOTH. Overall, one of the best pencils ever. It is so creamy that it is borderline liquid, lol. This is definitely one of my top 5 eyeliners of ALL time.
Rillie K.
Sigel
For the most part I loved this eyeliner. It feels great putting it on, it lasts a very long time, and the waterline doesn't smear easily. Unfortunately it's not the best for very precise lines on your top lid.
Stefanie V.
Hialeah, FL
This is my favorite black liner to use on my tightline and waterline. It doesn't smear or fade much and it goes on like a dream. I have used other kohl eyeliners and nothing compares to this one. You barely have to touch it to your skin and it goes on easily. Its very black and pigmented and lasts all day without needing to touch up. If I really want it to last without budging, I'll sometimes set it with a black eyeshadow and it won't go anywhere until I remove my makeup at the end of the day. I absolutely love it and will definitely be repurchasing once I run out!
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
I love using it.A lot of times I use to go out on the weekends because I look good wearing it 😂!!But besides that it works great.When I first bought it I was thinking of getting it a try and I did give it a try.And the results were good😄.
Sierra M.
Elk Grove, CA
I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this liquid eyeliner. I bought it at a decent size and was already impressed. It works in the water line and on the eye lid for a winged look. It doesn't smudge and it can go right over glitter - I've had this issue with other eyeliners before. This one is outstanding, especially for it's price. 10/10 would recommend!!!
Bailee  V.
Hoquiam, WA
I have a liquid eyeliner by Rimmel, but it dries out so fast and they never have it in stock at Walmart... Any suggestions to good liquid eyeliners?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I have bad luck with pencil liner. I need an inner rim liner that does not bleed to my under eyes. Does this stay on the waterline?
crystal g.
Del rio, TX
Im semi oily from my eye lids ' fors this eyeliner smudge throughout the day or stay put? I want to use it for my water line.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I seem to rub my eyes a lot when wearing eyeliner and always end up reapplying. How smudgeproof is this eyeliner?
Vanessa B.
Do you sharpen this? And if yes then what sharpener do you suggest?