BY MILANI

Extremely smooth eye pencil with the application and feel of a liquid liner.  Delivers true color payoff in an all-day wear, smudge-proof finish.  Automatic propel tip requires no sharpening.

Isododecane, Iron Oxides, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG 19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Nylon 12, C20 40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol

Buy on Amazon
Joleasa T.
Lansing, IL
I love a good wing liner so this is a perfect liquid eye pencil to create it with. The tip makes the application so easy and smooth to apply. The cost is nice as well under $10 in most places that sell drugstore brand makeup. I actually bought two of them so I wouldn't have to worry about finding another one because they do sell out quickly.
Alisha C.
New windsor, NY
My go to drugstore liner! I find Milani to be a high end company that is cheaper, easily accessible and has phenomenal products. This doesn't bother my sensitive eyes and stays put for at least 7 hours. It will be a sad day if they discontinue this
Emely O.
Absolutely love this eyeliner. Probably one of my favorite eyeliner. I personally do not find anything wrong with this eyeliner. It can be found at target or any drug store I think it. I think it's an okay price. I see myself purchasing this again.
Alondra L.
Dallas
works perfect for a detailed outline, handles easily and is very cheap, easy to find, great product! I love it !!!
Angela M.
Best liquid eyeliner ever love the quality and darkness also how long it stays on. Best liner by far 5 stars
Katherine C.
How do I get it in the shape I want it?