Milani Liquid Eye Liquid-Like Eye Liner Pencil, No Sharpening
Extremely smooth eye pencil with the application and feel of a liquid liner. Delivers true color payoff in an all-day wear, smudge-proof finish. Automatic propel tip requires no sharpening.
Isododecane, Iron Oxides, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG 19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Nylon 12, C20 40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherolsee more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "I LOOOOOOOVE this product. It's basically the only eyeliner that works for my oily lids. I can put it on in the morning and it still looks great at night. This is super creamy and opaque, and black is pitch black, perfect for some extra drama or a night out." in 20 reviews
- "This eyeliner is a very opaque, black retractable eye pencil. It feels almost like a gel eyeliner when you apply it, very smooth and creamy. Once it sets, it does has a longevity to it, but it is not waterproof. I am going back to the store to look for more colors. " in 5 reviews
- "I love this eyeliners. They stay a really long time, don't smudge, and are waterproof. Super black, which I love!" in 3 reviews
- "I love this product! It works really well for my sensitive eyes. I use it on my waterline and it lasts all day and night! I used to use Almay crayon eyeliner, but since I used this...I have been hooked. It glides on smoothly and stays put. I wore this on a cruise I took, and it seems to say on really well, despite the hot tub steam. I highly recommend this eyeliner!" in 3 reviews
- "This eyeliner is fabulous! I also have the liquid like retractable pencil (about three actually lol) It gives all the control of a pencil with the smoothness of liquid. I cant tell you how many compliments I get when I wear it. My wings are always on point with this" in 3 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos