BY MILANI

A creamy-smooth, full-coverage, lustrous lipcolor that makes lips look and feel magnificent! The unique contour tip perfects lip shape with a more precise application. .

• Does this lipstick crack and dry out throughout the day? ...4 Answers
  • Which lipsticks are the best to wear for Kylie Jenner lips?3 Answers
  • Is this worth buying?1 Answers
  • "Love my creamy cocoa one it is like the name creamy cocoa" in 160 reviews
  • "I absolutely LOVE how pigmented these shades are! They are also very long lasting and leave a sort of stain---which I like. I find the scent to be really sweet and nice. My only con is that although creamy, it can be a bit drying throughout the day. Still my #1 go-to drugstore lipstick though." in 105 reviews
  • "I have at least four or five lipsticks from Milani and they are by far my favorite drugstore lipstick. They are so moisturizing and vivid. The best thing is that they smell like some kind of delicious fruity candy. By far the best smelling lipstick I have ever used." in 58 reviews
  • "Pros: good price, good quality, creamy, smooth, lovely pigmentation, large color selection Cons: the lighter shades tend to cling to dry patches and bunch up (i use a patting motion to use them) I absolutely love the darker colors" in 6 reviews
  • "They are around $5, which is an amazing price especially for a good quality lipstick." in 5 reviews
não tenho como avaliar um produto que a mim não foi enviado para testa lo , dar minha opinião so para preencher linhas não o faço .
Emily L.
Ottawa
Purchased at: ULTA
Could not have applied more uneven. Looked horrible and didn't last more than half an hour before it became a big ugly line collected around my lips.
Karen F.
Saint Martinville, LA
From the time I opened the tube I wasn't impressed. The texture is odd. The application isn't very smooth. It bleeds and transfers way too easily
Noura I.
I didn`t like this lipstic. It is not smooth on the lips, and the colour tends to penetrate into the small folds in the lips. the reasult is a disasterous look of the lips. It is longlasting, but it dries out the lips as time goes. I would not buy it again.
Torrie H.
I tied one of these lipsticks in best red, high was a Matte lipstick...I hated the smell, and it wore off funny when worn....definitely won't recommend this lipstick...
Lyndel J.
Austell, GA
I didn't enjoy this lipstick at all 😞 the color was lovely but the quality and moisture level was horrible.
Meagan L.
While I was intrigued by the color I had to take it off immediately after putting it on! The smell is atrocious! It is so chemically that I could not handle it for 30 seconds, let alone to wear out of the house!
Brigette A.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the color but the lipstick I received was dry, does not go on smoothly soo I aplly some lip balm before hand
Ana B.
The smell is horrible that is what I hate !!!! Needs to change the smell I can not take it !
Adrienne C.
Oak Forest
This is an okay product but it did not reach my expectations at all. I got it from my local Walgreens just so I can save money. The packaging was nice but I would not buy it again.
Areil D.
Where can you buy Milani lipsticks?
Jessica H.
Oceanside, CA
Does it last long?
Andrea M.
What are your top three color picks for this lipstick?
vidhya s.
Louisville, KY
I want to try milani, will this work for pigmented lip. Will the color pop on my lip ?
Elizabeth B.
freeport, FL
Are these matte? is the brand cruelty free? and where can i find this brand?

Walmart