Milani Lipstick Sugar Rim 43 uploaded by Katt P.

BY MILANI

Color: 43 Sugar Rim - Metallic Shimmer Finish see more...

Buy on Amazon
Haley P.
Ridgeville, SC
This product is okay, it has a nice formula but it's not something I wear on the regular
Devan W.
I love this color of lipstick! This brand is wonderful. I highly recommend this product.
Ericka N.
I love Milani products sometimes they are hard to find in stores thats my only complaint.
liz p.
Quiere este yo o me gusto es muy casual espero comprarlo pronto .......................
Leanne I.
Stockton, CA
Loving the color and it's smells so good like cupcakes lol make you want to eat it
Penny H.
Great product. Wears well. Love the color and color varieties. Will buy again.
ariel p.
mesa, AZ
I prefer the liquid lipsticks but milani is a great drugstore brand ......,
Rafaela R.
Quem ama nude levanta a mão \O/ eu, eu, euuu. Gente que batom top é esse ein? Estou in love com ele ainda. Super delicado e para quem ama o olhão, é a cor ideal para uma make elaborada e equilibrada ao mesmo tempo. Vale super a pena adquirir pois é super hidratante e a fixação é mara.
thiv b.
Love the shimmer, not a 'fan of the color so don't use it as much and it is not long lasting. Went out for a school day and did not have the product on for that long. Decent price but you can get better colors. I have tried better lip colors with milani that are just as smooth
Steph B.
Favourite lipstick in this line! I use with one of their light pink liners and it looks beautiful together.I only need to reapply once or twice through the day.