Milani Lipstick Sugar Rim 43 uploaded by Katt P.

Milani Lipstick Sugar Rim 43

Color: 43 Sugar Rim - Metallic Shimmer Finish see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica G.
Goes on very smooth. Lip stick lasts a decent amount of time. I will be using again and again! Especially on a night out.
Arlette V.
Doral, FL
This lipstick is the perfect nude. I love how smooth it is and they give you a matte apariance without drying your lips
Claire E.
This lipstick is so beautiful! It's worth the purchase! The colors are so pigmented and amazing. I love this product.
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Love this product wouldn’t suggest anything else to anyone else. It’s awesome, wears well and everything I expected!
Monica L.
Winter Haven, FL
Didn't give me the nude I expected from my swatch BUT it was smooth and long lasting. I don't like sheer lipsticks.
asia r.
Mooresville, NC
Absolutely love this lipstick!! Stays on through all my long shifts at work!! Would give it 10 stars if I could!
Viviana E.
me emcanta su color natural es realmemte lindo y es super suave y cremoso lo uso a diari para un look neutral
Virginia Y.
Yuba city, CA
This color looks great on anyone. I prefer darker shades or a more natural look when I choose my lip sticks.
michelle m.
Philadelphia , PA
Has to be my favorite milani lipstick I've ever bought. Color is perfect & just goes on so smooth and pretty.
Angelica L.
Longwood, FL
Such a beautiful color. It Js such an amazing formula and is super comfortable. It goes on so beautifully.