Milani Lipstick Sugar Rim 43 uploaded by Katt P.

BY MILANI

Color: 43 Sugar Rim - Metallic Shimmer Finish see more...

Buy on Amazon
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Love this color so much! Perfect for all skin colors as that every day nude! The price is fantastic and the packaging is stunning! Will be repurchasing and adding more colors to my collection! Go out and get yourself this color!
ariel p.
ariel p.
Mesa, AZ
I prefer the liquid lipsticks but milani is a great drugstore brand ......,
Liliana V.
Liliana V.
Monrovia, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't say more about this Milani product! So easy to apply! I feel like I don't have anything on my lips. This product isn't drying. It is definitely worth trying out. I love to top this on top of any lipstick or just wear it by itself with a bit of lip linear!
Devan W.
Devan W.
I love this color of lipstick! This brand is wonderful. I highly recommend this product.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this color and this lippie. The color is so beautiful and more natural. They don't over dry and they last longer than most and are super affordable
Missy J.
Missy J.
Gardner
Got it as a gift and I really love it . goes on nice and lasted a bit longer then other brands. I plan on buying more products afford able and long lasting is big deal breaker for me.
Nicola S.
Nicola S.
Apopka, FL
try others and this one I did not a reaction to it smooth liked colored feels like silk on my lips
Carol H.
Carol H.
Burleson, TX
Where has this stuff been all my life? Such a pretty color. Very my lips but better. Doesn't last terribly long, but it's so gorgeous, I don't mind reapplying. Goes on smooth. Very hydrating. The packaging is so lovely, too. Looks so luxurious.
Diamonique G.
Diamonique G.
New Haven, CT
Absolutely amazing product. One of my go to nude-brown lipsticks. Looks beautiful on most skin tones and is matte yet very moisturising
Cassidy K.
Cassidy K.
Loveland, CO
Absolutely loved this product. I use it almost every day. It has a good color pay off. Its never sticky, and you can layer it with other lipsticks! I do have to re-apply it all day though. Especially when im done eating.