Milani Lipstick Sugar Rim 43 uploaded by Katt P.

BY MILANI

Color: 43 Sugar Rim - Metallic Shimmer Finish see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michelle B.
Love it so much. Great color lasts a long time super smooth! Awesome product totally recommend it!
Ericka N.
I love Milani products sometimes they are hard to find in stores thats my only complaint.
Penny H.
Great product. Wears well. Love the color and color varieties. Will buy again.
I love this milani lipstick because it is a nude so you can wear it as a everyday color and Milanis lipsticks are nice and smooth
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Love this color so much! Perfect for all skin colors as that every day nude! The price is fantastic and the packaging is stunning! Will be repurchasing and adding more colors to my collection! Go out and get yourself this color!
Missy J.
Gardner
Got it as a gift and I really love it . goes on nice and lasted a bit longer then other brands. I plan on buying more products afford able and long lasting is big deal breaker for me.
Liliana V.
Monrovia, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't say more about this Milani product! So easy to apply! I feel like I don't have anything on my lips. This product isn't drying. It is definitely worth trying out. I love to top this on top of any lipstick or just wear it by itself with a bit of lip linear!
Devan W.
I love this color of lipstick! This brand is wonderful. I highly recommend this product.
Crystal Y.
If you find Milani lipstick in your drugstore go ahead and buy some it's a nice brand with a nice price.
Destiny A.
Vancouver, WA
Perfect if you love a more nude natural lip but has just enough color to not make the lips look mute also super moisturizing