Milani Lipstick Sugar Rim 43 uploaded by Katt P.

BY MILANI

Color: 43 Sugar Rim - Metallic Shimmer Finish see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jillian S.
They are very cute colors. Easy to apply. At an affordable cost i would have to say. They are very long lasting throughout the day.
I love this milani lipstick because it is a nude so you can wear it as a everyday color and Milanis lipsticks are nice and smooth
Luana S.
Esse batom é maravilhoso, não é aquele mude que te deixar apagada. Quando eu me vejo com esse batom me acho chique é glamourosa.
Destiny A.
Vancouver, WA
Perfect if you love a more nude natural lip but has just enough color to not make the lips look mute also super moisturizing
Jessica G.
Goes on very smooth. Lip stick lasts a decent amount of time. I will be using again and again! Especially on a night out.
Arlette V.
Doral, FL
This lipstick is the perfect nude. I love how smooth it is and they give you a matte apariance without drying your lips
Claire E.
This lipstick is so beautiful! It's worth the purchase! The colors are so pigmented and amazing. I love this product.
Monica L.
Winter Haven, FL
Didn't give me the nude I expected from my swatch BUT it was smooth and long lasting. I don't like sheer lipsticks.
asia r.
Mooresville
Absolutely love this lipstick!! Stays on through all my long shifts at work!! Would give it 10 stars if I could!
Viviana E.
Memphis
me emcanta su color natural es realmemte lindo y es super suave y cremoso lo uso a diari para un look neutral