Milani Lipstick Sugar Rim 43 uploaded by Katt P.

BY MILANI

Color: 43 Sugar Rim - Metallic Shimmer Finish see more...

Buy on Amazon
Claire E.
This lipstick is so beautiful! It's worth the purchase! The colors are so pigmented and amazing. I love this product.
Monica L.
Winter Haven, FL
Didn't give me the nude I expected from my swatch BUT it was smooth and long lasting. I don't like sheer lipsticks.
asia r.
Mooresville
Absolutely love this lipstick!! Stays on through all my long shifts at work!! Would give it 10 stars if I could!
Viviana E.
Memphis
me emcanta su color natural es realmemte lindo y es super suave y cremoso lo uso a diari para un look neutral
michelle m.
Philadelphia , PA
Has to be my favorite milani lipstick I've ever bought. Color is perfect & just goes on so smooth and pretty.
Angelica L.
Longwood, FL
Such a beautiful color. It Js such an amazing formula and is super comfortable. It goes on so beautifully.
Cecy M.
I loke how this lipstick is neutral and has the matte look, natural is something i like and this dose it
Sandy V.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Gret lipstick. My daughter loves the Matt color. Very nice and last long. Doesn't leave a chalky line
Jennifer C.
Horseheads, NY
Goes on smooth and semi shiny. The taste isn't waxy. There are multiple colors to fit anyone's fancy.
Nicola S.
Apopka, FL
try others and this one I did not a reaction to it smooth liked colored feels like silk on my lips