Milani Lipstick Sugar Rim 43 uploaded by Katt P.

Milani Lipstick Sugar Rim 43

Color: 43 Sugar Rim - Metallic Shimmer Finish see more...

Buy on Amazon
Liliana V.
Monrovia, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't say more about this Milani product! So easy to apply! I feel like I don't have anything on my lips. This product isn't drying. It is definitely worth trying out. I love to top this on top of any lipstick or just wear it by itself with a bit of lip linear!
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
Milani makes awesome makeup and this gorgeous lipstick is one of them. The colors are vibrant and the formula lasts for a while. It also leaves your lips feeling moisturized.
Carol H.
Burleson, TX
Where has this stuff been all my life? Such a pretty color. Very my lips but better. Doesn't last terribly long, but it's so gorgeous, I don't mind reapplying. Goes on smooth. Very hydrating. The packaging is so lovely, too. Looks so luxurious.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Love this color so much! Perfect for all skin colors as that every day nude! The price is fantastic and the packaging is stunning! Will be repurchasing and adding more colors to my collection! Go out and get yourself this color!
Kelly D.
I love this color and this lippie. The color is so beautiful and more natural. They don't over dry and they last longer than most and are super affordable
Jessica  N.
I Love this color and formula. Glides on easily and feels super comfortable. Only downfall is, it doesn't stay on very long. Transfers big time!
Takisha W.
Acworth, GA
This is a pretty good drugstore lipstick. It goes on smooth and doesn't feather. I like using this shade as a base when I'm blending colors.
Caitlyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a great nude that doesn't dry out my lips
The formula I'd very nice for drugstore I'm a big fan of all milani lip and cheek products
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I love milani lipstick is smooth pigmented last a long time not sticky the price points great I want to buy more shade I would recommend
Liz M.
Orlando, FL
Love the color. And it feels very soft and smooth. I have to say that most of the Milani lipsticks that I have purchase...I just love.