Milani Lipstick Sugar Rim 43 uploaded by Katt P.

BY MILANI

Color: 43 Sugar Rim - Metallic Shimmer Finish see more...

Buy on Amazon
Diana G.
Diana G.
Love this color and brand it is very close to my nude Mac lip stick at half the cost! It stays on and is matte for a good few hours.
Monica L.
Monica L.
Winter Haven, FL
Didn't give me the nude I expected from my swatch BUT it was smooth and long lasting. I don't like sheer lipsticks.
Luana S.
Luana S.
Esse batom é maravilhoso, não é aquele mude que te deixar apagada. Quando eu me vejo com esse batom me acho chique é glamourosa.
Arlette V.
Arlette V.
Doral, FL
This lipstick is the perfect nude. I love how smooth it is and they give you a matte apariance without drying your lips
michelle m.
michelle m.
Philadelphia , PA
Has to be my favorite milani lipstick I've ever bought. Color is perfect & just goes on so smooth and pretty.
Viviana E.
Viviana E.
Memphis
me emcanta su color natural es realmemte lindo y es super suave y cremoso lo uso a diari para un look neutral
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
Such a beautiful color. It Js such an amazing formula and is super comfortable. It goes on so beautifully.
Cecy M.
Cecy M.
I loke how this lipstick is neutral and has the matte look, natural is something i like and this dose it
asia r.
asia r.
Absolutely love this lipstick!! Stays on through all my long shifts at work!! Would give it 10 stars if I could!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Horseheads, NY
Goes on smooth and semi shiny. The taste isn't waxy. There are multiple colors to fit anyone's fancy.