Milani Lipstick Sugar Rim 43 uploaded by Katt P.

BY MILANI

Color: 43 Sugar Rim - Metallic Shimmer Finish see more...

Buy on Amazon
Caitlyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a great nude that doesn't dry out my lips
The formula I'd very nice for drugstore I'm a big fan of all milani lip and cheek products
Takisha W.
Acworth, GA
This is a pretty good drugstore lipstick. It goes on smooth and doesn't feather. I like using this shade as a base when I'm blending colors.
Martha I.
Very good! Lasts long on the lips and sooooooo vibrant! It gives your lips the perfect attraction and gives you that confident feeling.
Liz M.
Orlando, FL
Love the color. And it feels very soft and smooth. I have to say that most of the Milani lipsticks that I have purchase...I just love.
Diamonique G.
New Haven, CT
Absolutely amazing product. One of my go to nude-brown lipsticks. Looks beautiful on most skin tones and is matte yet very moisturising
Diana G.
Love this color and brand it is very close to my nude Mac lip stick at half the cost! It stays on and is matte for a good few hours.
Jillian S.
They are very cute colors. Easy to apply. At an affordable cost i would have to say. They are very long lasting throughout the day.
Luana S.
Esse batom é maravilhoso, não é aquele mude que te deixar apagada. Quando eu me vejo com esse batom me acho chique é glamourosa.
Jessica G.
Goes on very smooth. Lip stick lasts a decent amount of time. I will be using again and again! Especially on a night out.
Arlette V.
Doral, FL
This lipstick is the perfect nude. I love how smooth it is and they give you a matte apariance without drying your lips