Milani Lipstick Sugar Rim 43 uploaded by Katt P.

BY MILANI

Color: 43 Sugar Rim - Metallic Shimmer Finish see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mary E.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like Milani lipsticks because the color lasts and it doesn't have a bad taste. I've used this product over the years, and feel it's a good value for the price.
Olivia H.
Wonderful price! Lipstick is a little flaky once on. Not a bad lipstick if you only need for a couple hour wear. I'll definately use again. It doesn't hurt that it's at Target
Nichole H.
I really like this lipstick. It's really pretty and the formula is great. The color is also nice and goes with most looks. It last for a pretty good amount of time too and doesn't dry out or crack lips
Missy J.
Gardner
Got it as a gift and I really love it . goes on nice and lasted a bit longer then other brands. I plan on buying more products afford able and long lasting is big deal breaker for me.
Darcy S.
Oxnard , CA
Oh my gosh I love all of the Milani lipsticks! They are all such beautiful colors and go on great! Not to mention they stay for a good amount of time. I have heard that the Milani lipsticks can be compared to Mac! Go out and try them! I personally have all of the shades!
Jennifer M.
This lipstick is beautiful. The color is perfect for an everyday on the go girl. You can add a lip liner before applying this for an extra dimensional poutier lip. Formula is super comfortable on the lips!
han w.
harrisburg, nc
Creamy and glides on like a dream! the only thing is it can be a tad drying but just put chapstick on under and your good to go. it's a satin finish on me and the color is very cool toned which looks amazing for the fall time! and would look good on any skin tone! for sure recommend.
Hannah K.
Bartlesville, OK
Love this color so much! Perfect for all skin colors as that every day nude! The price is fantastic and the packaging is stunning! Will be repurchasing and adding more colors to my collection! Go out and get yourself this color!
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
Milani makes awesome makeup and this gorgeous lipstick is one of them. The colors are vibrant and the formula lasts for a while. It also leaves your lips feeling moisturized.
Meleigha K.