Milani Lipstick Sugar Rim 43 uploaded by Katt P.

BY MILANI

Color: 43 Sugar Rim - Metallic Shimmer Finish see more...

Buy on Amazon
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Wonderful price! Lipstick is a little flaky once on. Not a bad lipstick if you only need for a couple hour wear. I'll definately use again. It doesn't hurt that it's at Target
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
I really like this lipstick. It's really pretty and the formula is great. The color is also nice and goes with most looks. It last for a pretty good amount of time too and doesn't dry out or crack lips
Mary E.
Mary E.
Grand Rapids , MI
I like Milani lipsticks because the color lasts and it doesn't have a bad taste. I've used this product over the years, and feel it's a good value for the price.
Darcy S.
Darcy S.
Oxnard, CA
Oh my gosh I love all of the Milani lipsticks! They are all such beautiful colors and go on great! Not to mention they stay for a good amount of time. I have heard that the Milani lipsticks can be compared to Mac! Go out and try them! I personally have all of the shades!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
This lipstick is beautiful. The color is perfect for an everyday on the go girl. You can add a lip liner before applying this for an extra dimensional poutier lip. Formula is super comfortable on the lips!
Jessica  N.
Jessica N.
I Love this color and formula. Glides on easily and feels super comfortable. Only downfall is, it doesn't stay on very long. Transfers big time!
Caitlyn F.
Caitlyn F.
Waco, TX
This is a great nude that doesn't dry out my lips
The formula I'd very nice for drugstore I'm a big fan of all milani lip and cheek products
Martha I.
Martha I.
Very good! Lasts long on the lips and sooooooo vibrant! It gives your lips the perfect attraction and gives you that confident feeling.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
They are very cute colors. Easy to apply. At an affordable cost i would have to say. They are very long lasting throughout the day.
Takisha W.
Takisha W.
Acworth, GA
This is a pretty good drugstore lipstick. It goes on smooth and doesn't feather. I like using this shade as a base when I'm blending colors.