Milani Lipstick Sugar Rim 43 uploaded by Katt P.

BY MILANI

Color: 43 Sugar Rim - Metallic Shimmer Finish see more...

Buy on Amazon
NISSA R.
Love this lipstick but I feel it is not your every day makeup look go to lipstick. It is more of that lipstick you go to with a certain look. Shimmery and beautiful but not Matte or long lasting. Still love the color and Milani tho!
Cassidy K.
Loveland, CO
Absolutely loved this product. I use it almost every day. It has a good color pay off. Its never sticky, and you can layer it with other lipsticks! I do have to re-apply it all day though. Especially when im done eating.
Allison S.
I own the liquid matte lip version of the shade similar to this beautiful color and although the formula is very watery it feels amazing for all day wear! It easily wears off because of food but I honestly don't mind. I can't really wear a bold lip all day.
Samantha L.
Bloomery
I absolutely LOVE this lipstick! I love all of miliani's products! They are the perfect drugstore makeup! I'm a repeat user and I bought it at Walmart! I love all of the nudes lipsticks in this collection and am definitely going to buy again!
Marina S.
I own so many Milani lipsticks. The price is great and the products are pretty good quality. The color of this lipstick is so gorgeous on my light complexion. I feel like this is a great color for anyone that loves to wear nude lipstick. The finish on these are semi-matte so they are not drying at all. Can't wait to purchase more, I definitely recommend all Milani lipsticks!
Hailey L.
Flomaton, AL
I have never kept up with not one tube of lipstick! Until now! I have had this one over a year and I absolute love it. It's a great product with a great price! I have bought several more tubes in other colors! love Love Love
Ariana B.
Gilbert, AZ
I love Milano products, however I'm not a very big fan on lipsticks. I LOVE liquid lipsticks and I swear buy milanis liquid lipstick but wasn't a hive fan of the lipstick. I just don't like the consistency of regular lipstick.
Carol H.
Burleson, TX
Where has this stuff been all my life? Such a pretty color. Very my lips but better. Doesn't last terribly long, but it's so gorgeous, I don't mind reapplying. Goes on smooth. Very hydrating. The packaging is so lovely, too. Looks so luxurious.
It's a beautiful nude color . I love the way it make my lips look and feel . It's it wasn't a sticky formula and really performed well all day. It was really affordable! I'd like to try more colors and I'll definitely repurchase in the future.
Bridgette P.
Huntington, WV
Such a pretty nude color and feels so good on the lips. I love all Milani products but their lipsticks are really great! Such a good price for the quality of the lipstick! I will keep buying this brand!!