Milani Lipstick Sugar Rim 43 uploaded by Katt P.

BY MILANI

Color: 43 Sugar Rim - Metallic Shimmer Finish see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hannah K.
Bartlesville, OK
Love this color so much! Perfect for all skin colors as that every day nude! The price is fantastic and the packaging is stunning! Will be repurchasing and adding more colors to my collection! Go out and get yourself this color!
Autumn F.
This is such a pretty nude lipstick. It's pigmented and very affordable. You can really get these at any store with a makeup isle.
Virginia Y.
Yuba city, CA
This color looks great on anyone. I prefer darker shades or a more natural look when I choose my lip sticks.
liz p.
Quiere este yo o me gusto es muy casual espero comprarlo pronto .......................
Sabrina D.
Vista, CA
Milani lipsticks are my favorite at the drugstore. The colors are beautiful. The packaging is beautiful. The scent is wonderful, and that’s important to me. Seriously, who doesn’t want to put something that smells like starburst or coco on their lips?
Teresa T.
Greystone Park, NJ
Milani has some of the best drugstore lip products on the market. I love how the lipsticks are easy to find in stores and how they are inexpensive. The packaging makes the lipsticks feel luxurious. The product inside is amazing to. They are semi-matte but keep your lips feeling moisturized all day. They reapply really well, and have a decent wear time of about two hours. I would definitly recommend.
Nicole P.
Marrero, LA
Milani first of all has great quality products for their price point. They're sold at the drug store and I swear by their blushes and liquid lipsticks. I picked up this color because it was a neutral kind of brown nudeish color. It was moisturizing and stayed on well of course with reapplication every now and then. I'll continue to buy their products and can't wait for more awesome releases.
Eleni V.
philadelphia, PA
great formula. very comfortable and the color is great. for a more natural look. a pinky nude that would look good on light to medium skin tones, available at the drugstore. pretty packaging and affordable. i would recommend this and other colors from the range!
Anna Z.
Milani lipsticks are amazing, first off they smell like vanilla, it's very similar to Mac lipsticks, the shade of color is a beautiful nude and it glides on with a smooth silky texture that's long lasting. It's also matte but not dry at all so it's super comfortable, I would definitely be repurchasing many more shade. The packaging is very chic sleek and cute.
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
I like Milani lipsticks a lot they are easy to get your hands on, they are affordable, they are comfortable, and they are pretty long wearing. The sugar rim is my favorite color as it is very neutral and class. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great lip product. This also goes really well with their lip liners that are also really awesome.