Milani Lipstick Sugar Rim 43 uploaded by Katt P.

BY MILANI

Color: 43 Sugar Rim - Metallic Shimmer Finish see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sabrina D.
Vista, CA
Milani lipsticks are my favorite at the drugstore. The colors are beautiful. The packaging is beautiful. The scent is wonderful, and that’s important to me. Seriously, who doesn’t want to put something that smells like starburst or coco on their lips?
Teresa T.
Greystone Park, NJ
Milani has some of the best drugstore lip products on the market. I love how the lipsticks are easy to find in stores and how they are inexpensive. The packaging makes the lipsticks feel luxurious. The product inside is amazing to. They are semi-matte but keep your lips feeling moisturized all day. They reapply really well, and have a decent wear time of about two hours. I would definitly recommend.
Nicole P.
Marrero, LA
Milani first of all has great quality products for their price point. They're sold at the drug store and I swear by their blushes and liquid lipsticks. I picked up this color because it was a neutral kind of brown nudeish color. It was moisturizing and stayed on well of course with reapplication every now and then. I'll continue to buy their products and can't wait for more awesome releases.
Eleni V.
Philadelphia , PA
great formula. very comfortable and the color is great. for a more natural look. a pinky nude that would look good on light to medium skin tones, available at the drugstore. pretty packaging and affordable. i would recommend this and other colors from the range!
Anna Z.
Milani lipsticks are amazing, first off they smell like vanilla, it's very similar to Mac lipsticks, the shade of color is a beautiful nude and it glides on with a smooth silky texture that's long lasting. It's also matte but not dry at all so it's super comfortable, I would definitely be repurchasing many more shade. The packaging is very chic sleek and cute.
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
I like Milani lipsticks a lot they are easy to get your hands on, they are affordable, they are comfortable, and they are pretty long wearing. The sugar rim is my favorite color as it is very neutral and class. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great lip product. This also goes really well with their lip liners that are also really awesome.
NISSA R.
Love this lipstick but I feel it is not your every day makeup look go to lipstick. It is more of that lipstick you go to with a certain look. Shimmery and beautiful but not Matte or long lasting. Still love the color and Milani tho!
Liliana V.
Monrovia, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't say more about this Milani product! So easy to apply! I feel like I don't have anything on my lips. This product isn't drying. It is definitely worth trying out. I love to top this on top of any lipstick or just wear it by itself with a bit of lip linear!
Cassidy K.
Loveland, CO
Absolutely loved this product. I use it almost every day. It has a good color pay off. Its never sticky, and you can layer it with other lipsticks! I do have to re-apply it all day though. Especially when im done eating.
Allison S.
I own the liquid matte lip version of the shade similar to this beautiful color and although the formula is very watery it feels amazing for all day wear! It easily wears off because of food but I honestly don't mind. I can't really wear a bold lip all day.