Milani Lipstick Brown - 0.14oz

Drench your lips in bold, hydrating color. This innovative formula combines gorgeous matte pigments and hydrating Monoi Oil to deliver intense color in just one swipe. How To: Glide this ultra-rich formula across the lips for bold, one-swipe color Color: Brown.

What other shades would you recommend for fair skin with a neutral undertone leaning toward cool?
Is this formula drying??
Start your review of Milani Lipstick Brown - 0.14oz!
Laurel, MS
Milani Lipstick Brown - 0.14oz uploaded by LeAnn D.
Review for: , , , ,
I LOVE this lipstick, it is so long lasting and so smooth. I wanna say it’s the best lipstick i love wearing 24/7, it’s so affordable and i will definitely venture out and get more shades!!
Gwynn Oak, MD
Review for: , , , ,
This is a great nupe lip for brow skin it goes on smooth not drying at all you really don't need a liner it's creamy and soft and stays on all day
Gwynn Oak, MD
Review for: , , , ,
This is one of the most creamy lip sticks I own goes on so smooth great color and texture affordable last all day
New Glasgow, NS
Review for: , , , ,
I really like this Milani shade - it is a purple, but more of a wearable magenta purple, so you can get away with wearing this with more looks than something in a more striking purple. It's creamy to apply, but pretty matte once applied, doesn't bleed onto the skin around the lips, and is very pigmented. :)
Milani Lipstick Brown - 0.14oz uploaded by Faride H.
Review for: , , , ,
The perfect light nude for fair tone , super comfortable matte lip that last all day. I had this for a month, and I cant put it down.