BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A creamy-smooth, full-coverage, lustrous lipcolor that makes lips look and feel magnificent! The unique contour tip perfects lip shape with a more precise application. .

• "Love my creamy cocoa one it is like the name creamy cocoa" in 160 reviews
  • "I absolutely LOVE how pigmented these shades are! They are also very long lasting and leave a sort of stain---which I like. I find the scent to be really sweet and nice. My only con is that although creamy, it can be a bit drying throughout the day. Still my #1 go-to drugstore lipstick though." in 105 reviews
  • "I have at least four or five lipsticks from Milani and they are by far my favorite drugstore lipstick. They are so moisturizing and vivid. The best thing is that they smell like some kind of delicious fruity candy. By far the best smelling lipstick I have ever used." in 58 reviews
  • "Pros: good price, good quality, creamy, smooth, lovely pigmentation, large color selection Cons: the lighter shades tend to cling to dry patches and bunch up (i use a patting motion to use them) I absolutely love the darker colors" in 6 reviews
  • "They are around $5, which is an amazing price especially for a good quality lipstick." in 5 reviews
Never drying. Amazing products! Never use much besides Milani and MAC. The process is extremely easy to apply and the price is just right. Not too pricey for a great outcome. It has definitely met my expectations in a lipstick and I would recommend it to anyone!
Britni G.
Fleming, GA
I love Milani Matte Innocence Lipstick (60). It’s not so matte, however for the price it’s great. This product would be great for beginners, even though it does not last very long. Now, I would definitely purchase this product again.
Jaque L.
North Platte, NE
I bought their lipstick in number 25 Naturally Chic and I simply LOVE IT! It’s the perfect color of a pinky nude and it will go with almost any nude makeup look! It’s a creamy consistency but if your looking for transfer proof, keep in mind it’s not a liquid lipstick. The price point is great too. It was only $5. Milani Color Statement Lipstick
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
Not the best lipstick. I feel like it is a very basic, old school formula. I found it very waxy and kind of just sat on my lips without providing any moisture, and it was not long lasting at all. The color looked nice when first applied it, but this lipstick is just not for me. There are tons of lipsticks on the market that I would recommend and this is not one of them. This tube of lipstick sits in my bag and never gets used.
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
This lipsticks has a very particularly waxy scent, and I actually love it but I recommend people sensitive to smells do a smell test at their local drug store first. These are highly pigmented and creamy, I love it!
stephanie d.
balch springs, TX
i LOVE milani lipsticks 😍 i usually prefer a lipstick over a liquid lip , this lipstick glides on so smoothly & it feels amazing on the lips ! long lasting & pigmented ! you guys dont think twice & buy this 😍
Liv I.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Probably one of my favorite lipsticks I have. I'm so obsessed with this line of lipsticks. The pigment the application and the packaging was wonderful. You can pick this up at ulta or your local drug store!
Alicia V.
Mecca
I love this lipstick I love the creamy texture that it has. It glides on pretty well and the colors are very adorable! It is very moisturizing and it lasts throughout the day! I almost never have to touch up throughout the day!!
Destiny F.
Gastonia, NC
The absolute BEST lipstick brand ! I love the variety of colors, long lasting product that this company has to offer. My lips are always the highlight of the night with the bold Cranberry Sangria or Matte Confident. The cost is extremely affordable and the packaging is pretty, chic and fits in any purse/pocket. I buy for myself, friends and family !
Madison H.
I love Milani, vegan & cruelty free & at drugstore price! There lipsticks have a huge variety of color and apply& stay on nicely! I have several of them, and will continue to buy!
Areil D.
Where can you buy Milani lipsticks?
Andrea M.
What are your top three color picks for this lipstick?
Jessica H.
Oceanside, CA
Does it last long?
vidhya s.
Louisville, KY
I want to try milani, will this work for pigmented lip. Will the color pop on my lip ?
Elizabeth B.
freeport, FL
Are these matte? is the brand cruelty free? and where can i find this brand?

Amazon