BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A creamy-smooth, full-coverage, lustrous lipcolor that makes lips look and feel magnificent! The unique contour tip perfects lip shape with a more precise application. .

• Does this lipstick crack and dry out throughout the day? ...4 Answers
  • Which lipsticks are the best to wear for Kylie Jenner lips?3 Answers
  • Is this worth buying?1 Answers
  • "Love my creamy cocoa one it is like the name creamy cocoa" in 160 reviews
  • "I absolutely LOVE how pigmented these shades are! They are also very long lasting and leave a sort of stain---which I like. I find the scent to be really sweet and nice. My only con is that although creamy, it can be a bit drying throughout the day. Still my #1 go-to drugstore lipstick though." in 105 reviews
  • "I have at least four or five lipsticks from Milani and they are by far my favorite drugstore lipstick. They are so moisturizing and vivid. The best thing is that they smell like some kind of delicious fruity candy. By far the best smelling lipstick I have ever used." in 58 reviews
  • "Pros: good price, good quality, creamy, smooth, lovely pigmentation, large color selection Cons: the lighter shades tend to cling to dry patches and bunch up (i use a patting motion to use them) I absolutely love the darker colors" in 6 reviews
  • "They are around $5, which is an amazing price especially for a good quality lipstick." in 5 reviews
Hannah D.
Oklahoma City ok
The coral color of lipstick is the only one from this line that I have tried of the Milani lipsticks, I purchased it for my wedding along with a couple other ones since my wedding colors were peach and Baby blue. the lipstick it's gorgeous and looks like it has glitter in it when you open up the package but as you applied it turns into a beautiful creamy consistency lipstick with gorgeous color!
Julianne M.
Banning, CA
I love it compared to High end brands and the color is just amazing. The texture is pretty smooth and silky so it’s not like drying on your lips.  The price is very awesome too super affordable forget spending 15-20 dollars on a lippy no no way! Let’s just say I’m going back for more lol
Destinee M.
Orlando
The color of this shade flatters my brown pigmentation! This was my first time using it, I would definitely invest in this affordable high quality product! Also ladies.. it isn’t costly, more bang for your buck! My mom uses Milani products and I would definitely recommend this product!
Never drying. Amazing products! Never use much besides Milani and MAC. The process is extremely easy to apply and the price is just right. Not too pricey for a great outcome. It has definitely met my expectations in a lipstick and I would recommend it to anyone!
Katy W.
Virden, IL
It is a nice lipstick, especially for the price. It doesn’t last a terribly long time, but I wouldn’t expect this type of lipstick to be really long-wearing. The color is so pretty, looks like you made an effort to wear lipstick, but is not garish or loud. It looks as close to a natural lip as it can, while still looking much more “finished” than no makeup.
Julianne M.
Banning, CA
It’s kind of in the pinky orangey shade but nonetheless it’s a very beautiful color. I felt super cute the day I wore it haha. Price range wise the lipstick was very good. Seriously you could never go wrong with beautiful and affordable drug store makeup !
sarah c.
I live for this lipstick!! I love this product for the color alone. It helps that it goes on super smooth also. And it’s pretty long lasting. I bought this because it looks really similar to another lipstick i have by maybelline and i wanted to compare.
Josie K.
Star Prairie , WI
This color from Milani is so gorgeous! I am not usually an orangey type of girl when it comes to lipstick but this one is very nice and looks super sophisticated. It lasts pretty long for me and with proper lip exfoliation will help any lipstick last.
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
I love these lipsticks so much guys everything color looks amazing , they are si beautiful and the packaging is so cute , i love how they look on my mouth and they are long lasting which is better I really recommend this brand Beautiful
Britni G.
Fleming, GA
I love Milani Matte Innocence Lipstick (60). It’s not so matte, however for the price it’s great. This product would be great for beginners, even though it does not last very long. Now, I would definitely purchase this product again.
Areil D.
Where can you buy Milani lipsticks?
Jessica H.
Oceanside, CA
Does it last long?
Andrea M.
What are your top three color picks for this lipstick?
vidhya s.
Louisville, KY
I want to try milani, will this work for pigmented lip. Will the color pop on my lip ?
Elizabeth B.
freeport, FL
Are these matte? is the brand cruelty free? and where can i find this brand?

Walmart