BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A creamy-smooth, full-coverage, lustrous lipcolor that makes lips look and feel magnificent! The unique contour tip perfects lip shape with a more precise application. .

• Which lipsticks are the best to wear for Kylie Jenner lips?3 Answers
  • How is this brand?2 Answers
  • What's better. The lipstick or the liquid lipstick ? I'm having t...1 Answers
Milani Lipstick
  • "if I can choose a brand of lipsticks from drugstore or I high end I choose milani lipsticks over any the best color payoff best packaging best color selection long lasting" in 7 reviews
  • "Pros: good price, good quality, creamy, smooth, lovely pigmentation, large color selection Cons: the lighter shades tend to cling to dry patches and bunch up (i use a patting motion to use them) I absolutely love the darker colors" in 6 reviews
  • "They are around $5, which is an amazing price especially for a good quality lipstick." in 5 reviews
  • "This is my favorite drugstore brand of lipstick so far." in 5 reviews
  • "Milani is the first matte lipstick I've ever bought and it wasn't bad it wasn't super chalky like I've been told some matte lipsticks are but when I put it on it just didn't stay on." in 5 reviews
Yasmin B.
Leominster, MA
A MUST-HAVE lipstick! In my opinion, Milani makes the best lipstick and the quality of these are equivalent, if not better than many high-quality lipsticks out on the market. The color you see is the color you get, and the formula is perfection--creamy, comfortable, lightweight, and easy to apply. Their matte formulas are also amazing as well, they remind me a lot of the Mac matte lipsticks except the Mac formula is thicker & heavier on the lips compared to Milani. These lipsticks are not transfer proof, but not many lipsticks are, and I actually prefer my lipsticks that way. The packaging is also gorgeous; looks and feels like a high-end product! Color range is also amazing, and theres something for everyone. Can't live without these, highly recommend Milani color-statement lipsticks in both the regular and the matte formula!
Swatches from Top to Bottom:
Beauty (M)
Flirty (M)
Darling (M)

Kinsey W.
I love Milani lipstick-my favorite drugstore brand. Each color I've tried (most recent being 55-Bahama Beige) has a smooth, generous formula that lasts longer than usual lipsticks. Milani's formula is not too thick, nor is it drying and cakey. Some lipsticks are very moisturizing, but do not last on the lips. I've found Milani's to last and to be moisturizing. I don't have issues with patchiness or bleeding. I also think Milani has an excellent color range for all skin tones and the packaging is fantastic. The caps stay on the lipstick tube and I love the shiny gold. The only drawback is the scent. I'm not too fond of the scent, but I do find that it wears off. I've pictured 55-Bahama Beige. You can see my natural lip color towards the center of my lips...this shows how truly pigmented even a nude/earth tone shade is. Imagine how pigmented the brighter colors are!
Kirsten S.
Union city , GA
These lipsticks made me decide to NEVER buy a "high end" $15+ lipstick EVER again. There's no point. These lipsticks are as good if not BETTER than high end lipstick.
Reasons To Purchase :
-Creamy ( the literal definition of creamy )
-Extremely pigmented
-Have a lovely smell baked in each one that does not go away
-Luxurious packaging ( mirrored gold )
-an array of colors perfect for ANY skin tone
-lasts very long
-matte colors are matte but hydrating
-normal colors have a slight sheen and are very hydrating
-lasts all day
-Inexpensive (6.99 but cvs had a sale on them for 2.99 sometimes they are buy 1 get 1 half )
Reasons Not To Purchase :
-you may not like their smell
erin h.
I have a very hard time finding these in the store, so when I did, I bought one lipstick and 2 Amore Matte Lip Creme. I love the Matte Lip Cremes. They are a little drying but that is to be expected with a liquid lipstick. My only problem is that I bought the 2 lightest shades and they are still pretty dark on me. I wish they had a lighter nude. I also bought the Color Statement lipstick in Nude Creme. I LOVE the color and texture of this lipstick. What I am not a fan of is the fact that it smells like watermelon. I have a hard time wearing it just because of the scent. If it was unscented it would be perfect
Dominique A.
Atlanta, GA
I actually love milani lipsticks because they are easily accessible inside of every drug store. although they have some nice colors they don't have new colors. i feel like these cosmetic companies keep recycling the same colors i wish they would do something new. I'm extremely disappointed in your red colors because they are not true reds and they just don't stand out on african american skin. instead they fall behind on being pigmented. but the lipsticks apply on smoothly and they are cute for the same old same old.
Maxelin C.
Jamaica, NY
These are my HG lipsticks. I could have any kind I want but these are the ones I have settled on. Not only are the colors just PRETTY but they are just solid, luxurious lipsticks. I am out of the dried up liquid matte lipstick trend. I just can't take it. I have most of the colors except for the oranges. I just wish they had a coral and my lipstick life would be complete. Keep your eye out for a sale. CVS has these on for 2.99 every couple of months. That's a steal. 👍🏻💋
RealLifeWen L.
Santa Barbara, CA
These Milani Lipsticks in cream and matte could very well be my new obsession! They are super creamy and the matte one does not feel drying! The color payoff is quite good. I ordered two mid-tones so I'll get more to compare deeper shade colors. One of the best things about these lipsticks is that they have relatively no smell or taste! I'm super fussy about that and I can wear these easily. VERY AFFORDABLE too and you can order at walgreens for BOGO-50% off!
Sarah S.
I bought this product at Fred Meyers and it is honestly one of my favorite lip products! They have a variety of colors for all skin tones! It goes on smooth and creamy, so it feels nice on your lips. I use this lipstick with their lipliner, which is also great! I would definitely recommend this product to people who are looking for a long lasting, easy applicable, rich colored lipstick!
Meagan P.
West Babylon , NY
Love this stuff. My favorite go to shade is bare naked. It's the perfect nude for all skin tones. It's at a very affordable price point for the quality you get. I have to be honest an say that I thought this shade was limited addition so I bought 4 of this color. So even though I won't need to repurchase anytime soon, I happy it a permanent piece in their collection and would buy again.
Alex O.
Miami
I own two Different shades of this brand of lipstick 25 naturally chic and 16 flirty fuchsia. Naturally chic is a gorgeous pinky nude color that would falter light to medium skin tones. Flirty fuchsia is a color that would falter all skin tone. I love this drug store Brand, this brand Has good prices and Quality. I recommend it to everyone the stumbles upon this brand at the drug store.
Areil W.
Where can you buy Milani lipsticks?
Jessica H.
Oceanside, CA
Does it last long?
Andrea M.
What are your top three color picks for this lipstick?
vidhya s.
Louisville, KY
I want to try milani, will this work for pigmented lip. Will the color pop on my lip ?
Tamera B.
Center Point, AL
Does Milani lipsticks wear off quickly? Does it make your lips dry?