BY MILANI

A creamy-smooth, full-coverage, lustrous lipcolor that makes lips look and feel magnificent! The unique contour tip perfects lip shape with a more precise application. .

• Does this lipstick crack and dry out throughout the day? ...4 Answers
  • Which lipsticks are the best to wear for Kylie Jenner lips?3 Answers
  • Is this worth buying?1 Answers
Milani Lipstick

Start your review of Milani Lipstick!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Love my creamy cocoa one it is like the name creamy cocoa" in 160 reviews
  • "I absolutely LOVE how pigmented these shades are! They are also very long lasting and leave a sort of stain---which I like. I find the scent to be really sweet and nice. My only con is that although creamy, it can be a bit drying throughout the day. Still my #1 go-to drugstore lipstick though." in 105 reviews
  • "I have at least four or five lipsticks from Milani and they are by far my favorite drugstore lipstick. They are so moisturizing and vivid. The best thing is that they smell like some kind of delicious fruity candy. By far the best smelling lipstick I have ever used." in 58 reviews
  • "Pros: good price, good quality, creamy, smooth, lovely pigmentation, large color selection Cons: the lighter shades tend to cling to dry patches and bunch up (i use a patting motion to use them) I absolutely love the darker colors" in 6 reviews
  • "They are around $5, which is an amazing price especially for a good quality lipstick." in 5 reviews
Juana N.
Albertville
I love this lipstick when I do get the chance to wear it out. I like the availability of the colors though I have not found my favorite color yet. I’m sure I will. Definitely recommend it if you’re looking for a good lipstick.
Sonya M.
Chattanooga
Love the lipsticks I have by Milani as much as most of my high end. Great price, great pigment, wears ok, easy to apply, moisturizing. Long wear. Will repurchase. Love this product overall.
Milissa I.
Rosamond , CA
Soft, creamy and light on the lips. Feels more like a gloss than a lipstick. Price point is good, under $10. And sometimes if you’re lucky you can catch it on a two for the price of one sale. Packaging is divine and classy.
Marleen S.
Roseville, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Melani have some good lipstick that lipstick work on all types of Of lips moisturized well it don’t run I don’t smear It’s good it’s affordable I love the color range I have a Lotta color ranges is just a good make up I love to use this as my blush this on the make up I am able to use as blush and it looks great and sometimes my eyeshadow love it
Amanda L.
Perfect product. Lasts a long time and the color is really beautiful. Everybody ask me what I’m using. Easy to apply and have a really good price for what offers. I would recommend to others. I love this product.
Julianne M.
Banning, CA
I love it compared to High end brands and the color is just amazing. The texture is pretty smooth and silky so it’s not like drying on your lips.  The price is very awesome too super affordable forget spending 15-20 dollars on a lippy no no way! Let’s just say I’m going back for more lol
Destinee M.
Orlando
The color of this shade flatters my brown pigmentation! This was my first time using it, I would definitely invest in this affordable high quality product! Also ladies.. it isn’t costly, more bang for your buck! My mom uses Milani products and I would definitely recommend this product!
Never drying. Amazing products! Never use much besides Milani and MAC. The process is extremely easy to apply and the price is just right. Not too pricey for a great outcome. It has definitely met my expectations in a lipstick and I would recommend it to anyone!
Katy W.
VIRDEN, IL
It is a nice lipstick, especially for the price. It doesn’t last a terribly long time, but I wouldn’t expect this type of lipstick to be really long-wearing. The color is so pretty, looks like you made an effort to wear lipstick, but is not garish or loud. It looks as close to a natural lip as it can, while still looking much more “finished” than no makeup.
Julianne M.
Banning, CA
It’s kind of in the pinky orangey shade but nonetheless it’s a very beautiful color. I felt super cute the day I wore it haha. Price range wise the lipstick was very good. Seriously you could never go wrong with beautiful and affordable drug store makeup !
Areil D.
Jessica H.
Oceanside, CA
Does it last long?
Andrea M.
What are your top three color picks for this lipstick?
vidhya s.
Louisville, KY
I want to try milani, will this work for pigmented lip. Will the color pop on my lip ?
Elizabeth B.
freeport, FL
Are these matte? is the brand cruelty free? and where can i find this brand?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.