BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A creamy-smooth, full-coverage, lustrous lipcolor that makes lips look and feel magnificent! The unique contour tip perfects lip shape with a more precise application. .

• Which lipsticks are the best to wear for Kylie Jenner lips?3 Answers
  • How is this brand?2 Answers
  • What's better. The lipstick or the liquid lipstick ? I'm ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Love my creamy cocoa one it is like the name creamy cocoa" in 160 reviews
  • "I absolutely LOVE how pigmented these shades are! They are also very long lasting and leave a sort of stain---which I like. I find the scent to be really sweet and nice. My only con is that although creamy, it can be a bit drying throughout the day. Still my #1 go-to drugstore lipstick though." in 105 reviews
  • "I have at least four or five lipsticks from Milani and they are by far my favorite drugstore lipstick. They are so moisturizing and vivid. The best thing is that they smell like some kind of delicious fruity candy. By far the best smelling lipstick I have ever used." in 58 reviews
  • "Pros: good price, good quality, creamy, smooth, lovely pigmentation, large color selection Cons: the lighter shades tend to cling to dry patches and bunch up (i use a patting motion to use them) I absolutely love the darker colors" in 6 reviews
  • "They are around $5, which is an amazing price especially for a good quality lipstick." in 5 reviews
Rubi V.
Houston
Esta marca me encanta tiene algo que de verdad vale la pena comprar, este labial en específico tiene un tono misterioso que le agrega cierto valor a tu maquillaje, te hace ser diferente al resto y más arriesgada, siento que es un producto que se debe saber combinar, para tener un resultado equilibrado.
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
Tried this Matte Milani lipstick "matte confident" I bought last year and I can most definitely say that this one of my favorite lipsticks. I just line my lips with either a red, black, or brown lip pencil, even my lips out with a lip brush, slowly put my lipstick on and conceal the outside so my lipstick doesn't run. You can purchase milani products online, beauty supply stores, (not sally's$$$paces where they actually sell weave) and drugstores. And might I add they're affordable! Hope you like
Sloan S.
Dallas
Milani is a little more pricey (not bad though) than some but TOTALLY worth it I love the tubes they come in and the product itself is great! Beautiful colors and they last well! I definitely need to add more to my collection. They make me feel classy too hahah!
Never drying. Amazing products! Never use much besides Milani and MAC. The process is extremely easy to apply and the price is just right. Not too pricey for a great outcome. It has definitely met my expectations in a lipstick and I would recommend it to anyone!
Kali S.
Gonzales, TX
Ugh I love this Milani shade so much!! 😍😍😍 it’s such a creamy consistency, and you can never go wrong with their lippies! The cute packaging is a plus as well! I love my dark lipsticks and this is one of my top favorites in my collection! 😍
Britni G.
Fleming, GA
I love Milani Matte Innocence Lipstick (60). It’s not so matte, however for the price it’s great. This product would be great for beginners, even though it does not last very long. Now, I would definitely purchase this product again.
MiNa B.
Milani Lipstick was so pretty! I am a darker skinned complexion woman -so when I applied this lipstick shade on my lips, it instantly made my makeup look POP! I absolutely Milani lipsticks, especially this shade. I would definitely recommend to everyone.
Miss S.
Orlando, FL
The product is smooth on application and feels great on your lips. Advice for color choice: if you have a darker skin tone like me, test it before purchase because i thought at least two shades i have would have turned out better because the pigmentation i was hoping for wasn't there. But great product if you have lighter skin.
Jasmyn P.
Tallahassee, FL
SUPER pigmented and perfect for a bold lip with all my smokey eye looks. Long lasting and I do not have to apply a lot to get the look that I desire. Milani is always amazing for women of color! Long lasting and I can wear it all day or night. Super compact and fits well in my purse if I want to take it with me to be able to refresh it throughout the day.
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
This lipsticks has a very particularly waxy scent, and I actually love it but I recommend people sensitive to smells do a smell test at their local drug store first. These are highly pigmented and creamy, I love it!
Areil D.
Where can you buy Milani lipsticks?
Jessica H.
Oceanside, CA
Does it last long?
Andrea M.
What are your top three color picks for this lipstick?
vidhya s.
Louisville, KY
I want to try milani, will this work for pigmented lip. Will the color pop on my lip ?
Tamera B.
Center Point, AL
Does Milani lipsticks wear off quickly? Does it make your lips dry?