Milani Lip Pencil uploaded by Loren C.

BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

lip liner;smooth

Milani Lip Pencil
  • "I love Milani lip pencils there rich ,creamy don't smudge they last a long time and there a good affordable price for anybody" in 25 reviews
Lauren C.
I own the shade Berry Charming and it is one of my favorite lip liners. It can dry out sometimes so using a lip balm before applying it helps the product blend better. I like using this color as a full lip color as well. This pencil was only $1, and I will continue to repurchase it when I see it because it's my go to lip liner.
Megan K.
Pepperell
Some of the best lip liners I’ve ever used. They are so creamy and pigmented. They are also easy to apply and last long on the lips. They also last a long time because you only need a little they are so pigmented. I would buy these again and recommend to a friend.
Haliey P.
These lip liners are some of the best I've tried! Not only are they smooth, but they're pigmented and not at all uncomfortable. They stay with or without a lipstick over top, and look great either way! Milani Lip Pencil
Fallon W.
Scarborough, ME
Milani is low key the best drug store brand out there for lipsticks and lip liners. I have this lipliner in a nude color that is so versatile it can literally match all of my nude lipsticks. The formula is great and it’s lasted me a really long time.
Kendal T.
I have this in a light-neutral shade and I love it. The only down side to it is that it makes a mess if you’re not precise. As far as sticking goes, it doesn’t budge & I love that.
Amy R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I liked the product, but was not overly impressed with it. It seemed to fade away as the day went by. But then it may be like my lipstick and just reapply. But when I would use a lip stain I would forget to touch up my liner. It is a great buy for a short usage like date night or something. Not an all day every day wear.
Tina B.
Rochester, NY
I love these lip liners they are so creamy they just glide on. Silky smooth no tugging on the lips come in such a wide range of colors such a great value no funny taste or smell. The packaging was shiny Sand gold very. Eye catching , nothing bad to say I certainly will buy again and in more colors!!
Peixi K.
Great lipliner and really nice selection of colors. The formula is great too, doesn't really tug on your lips and lasts for a long time. Sometimes I even wear the lipliner alone and fill in my lips with it and it has a really nice matte effect. Love it!
Monica L.
Anaheim, CA
Ummmm, why did i not know about these before I bought all these hi-end liners? This brand's liners have AMAZING staying power!

I actually stopped re-purchasing my hi-end liners when I run out and started replacing them with Milani ones instead.
Brittany B.
Huntington, WV
Very pigmented and easy to apply. Smooth application. This product met my expectations as a first time user. I plan on purchasing this item again. I bought this product at a local grocery store. I would most certainly buy this product again.
Brandy H.
sumter, SC
Whats your fave color/
Brandy H.
sumter, SC
Do you only apply to lip line or do you fill lips in too?