Milani Lip Mixer Color, Shine & Shimmer Lip Gloss uploaded by Angela M.Milani Lip Mixer Color, Shine & Shimmer Lip Gloss uploaded by Gisse H.Milani Lip Mixer Color, Shine & Shimmer Lip Gloss uploaded by Skie R.

BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lip Gloss Lip Mixer Color, Shine & Shimmer Lip Gloss

• I have never heard of this...is it a new product?2 Answers
Milani Lip Mixer Color, Shine & Shimmer Lip Gloss
  • "Love the smell and pigment. Feels glossy not sticky. The glitter is Subtle enough for brides and has great color pay off. Love the shiny gold packaging" in 27 reviews
  • "I'm not a big fan of gloss. But I love this one it's amazing doesn't smear ! And lasts a long time ! I will get it again it was my first time getting it and I was amazed !!" in 18 reviews
Bethany M.
Hoopa
It's a really good brand you should try it it's very glossy. And it's easy to use with the tip and smell wonderful and I got it off ulta the app go head download it and that was my first time I ever used that brand. And I would love to but it again on the website.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
angela U.
Peoria
This gloss is so pretty and it’s not sticky and it lasts a long time. This also keeps my lips hydrated. I bought it from Walmart and love the packaging it’s nice. I’m buying this again because I love it.
Jamasia S.
Clinton
AMAZING PRODUCT. THE AMOUNT OF PIGMENTATION IN THIS PRODUCT IS CRAZY. I FEEL LIKE I COULD TAKE THIS PRODUCT AND USE IT AS AN EYESHADOW BECAUSE IT IS SO PIGMENTED. EASY TO USE, AFFORDABLE PRICE, CAN EASILY FIND, AND WILL ALWAYS RECOMMEND TO OTHERS.
C ..
If you’re looking for something to give you great shine, then this is it! Not only does it make your lips pop, but it’s also moisturizing at the same time! It gave my lips a nice pop of color too if i might add. Love
Sierra K.
I’m not a huge fan of lip gloss, but I am a huge fan of anything Milani. The color and consistency was nice it wasn’t too sticky. I will say it was a bit messy as my hair would get stuck to it (main reason I don’t wear lip gloss) but if you like lip gloss you’ll love this!
Toni R.
Oxford, NC
Love it. Milani has awesome lip products for such a low price. I love the formula of this product as well. This is one of the first products from Milani that I e tried and I have to say I am very satisfied
Toby C.
BALTIMORE, MD
I love this lip gloss I found it inside the dollar tree. I use it a lot over top of my brown tone lipstick. It give a beauty shimmer look. It mush have in you lipstick, lip gloss. It not sticking at all.
Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
This also has too much shimmer for me. My lips looked like a disco ball after I put it on. I didn’t like the color or the way it smelled. It went on super tacky and not smooth plus it was rough as well
Jasminebell C.
I love this product the lemon one is so amazing.. all of them are actually good.. I love how the brushes big on it.. it makes your lips feel incredibly soft after using it.. and it smells so good..
Anneliese S.
Ocala, FL
I have never heard of this...is it a new product?