Milani Lip Mixer Color, Shine & Shimmer Lip Gloss uploaded by Angela M.Milani Lip Mixer Color, Shine & Shimmer Lip Gloss uploaded by Gisse H.Milani Lip Mixer Color, Shine & Shimmer Lip Gloss uploaded by Skie R.

BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lip Gloss Lip Mixer Color, Shine & Shimmer Lip Gloss

• I have never heard of this...is it a new product?2 Answers
Milani Lip Mixer Color, Shine & Shimmer Lip Gloss
  • "Love the smell and pigment. Feels glossy not sticky. The glitter is Subtle enough for brides and has great color pay off. Love the shiny gold packaging" in 27 reviews
  • "I'm not a big fan of gloss. But I love this one it's amazing doesn't smear ! And lasts a long time ! I will get it again it was my first time getting it and I was amazed !!" in 18 reviews
Bethany M.
Hoopa
It's a really good brand you should try it it's very glossy. And it's easy to use with the tip and smell wonderful and I got it off ulta the app go head download it and that was my first time I ever used that brand. And I would love to but it again on the website.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
This also has too much shimmer for me. My lips looked like a disco ball after I put it on. I didn’t like the color or the way it smelled. It went on super tacky and not smooth plus it was rough as well
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
I love any Milani product. I feel like their products are so inexpensive but the quality is superb. Lip products are all great I’ve tried a few and they are super pigmented.
Jasminebell C.
I love this product the lemon one is so amazing.. all of them are actually good.. I love how the brushes big on it.. it makes your lips feel incredibly soft after using it.. and it smells so good..
angela U.
Peoria
This gloss is so pretty and it’s not sticky and it lasts a long time. This also keeps my lips hydrated. I bought it from Walmart and love the packaging it’s nice. I’m buying this again because I love it.
Justine A.
Colton
Really good texture. It’s definitely true to its name! Does not smudge easily and definitely stays long lasting. I love the different colors and honestly just love this brand. One of my favorites! You won’t be disappointed!
Jamasia S.
Clinton
AMAZING PRODUCT. THE AMOUNT OF PIGMENTATION IN THIS PRODUCT IS CRAZY. I FEEL LIKE I COULD TAKE THIS PRODUCT AND USE IT AS AN EYESHADOW BECAUSE IT IS SO PIGMENTED. EASY TO USE, AFFORDABLE PRICE, CAN EASILY FIND, AND WILL ALWAYS RECOMMEND TO OTHERS.
Jessica A.
Jackson, OH
Great product! The colors are beautiful. I like it so much would definitely buy it again. I got this product from CVS. The packaging was about the same for similar products in this price range. I would recommend to others.
Destiny S.
mcchord jblm afb , WA
I love Milani products especially when your ballin on a budget this is always my go to lipgloss although sometimes I feel like it cakes up after using it a few times I would recommend rubbing some off before applying some again.
Anneliese S.
Ocala, FL
I have never heard of this...is it a new product?