BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Satisfy your craving for shockingly intense, super-shiny, full lip color with Lip Intense Liquid Color. Lip Intense applies like a highshine gloss, but has the longevity and wear of a lipstick. The sponge-tip applicator allows for a fast, easy, and precise application. Paraben-free.

• I have heard good things but the packaging makes it look ...3 Answers
  • I have tried one of these but i am wondering where others...2 Answers
  • How well does it hold up to food and drinking? Does it re...2 Answers
Milani Lip Intense Liquid Color
  • "Milania has created a fabulous line of liquid lipsticks that rival high end brands. They are so inexpensive yet have a fantastic formula. They are non-drying, long-wearing, highly pigmented yet aren't sticky. I adore this shade of punk that is so beautiful all year round to emphasize your pretty pout." in 20 reviews
  • "I love this Milani Lip Intense. It goes on easily with great coverage. The colors really are intense and long lasting. I ended up buying theee different shades I loved it so much. I also got a lot of compliments on it." in 13 reviews
  • "Favorite of all the colors Goes on so nicely Feel great Smells like butter cream frosting đź’•" in 9 reviews
Ashley R.
Pompton Plains
I really had high hopes for this product as I’ve heard such amazing reviews BUT I’m sorry to say it’s just not for me and I wouldn’t buy this again. While it did last a long time, it got VERY sticky and started to basically peel. What was left after it peeled was this awkward looking stain that was nearly impossible to get off that I ripped my lips apart when trying. I know a lot of women like colors that are like that but not me. I want something long lasting that’s hard to get off but not hard enough that it hurts. I wouldn’t buy this again.
Cristal S.
When I used this it gave me a headache. It smelled like pure chemicals. I’m not sure why and I didn’t like the way it went on and how it felt. It was very slippery and it got weird on the straws and the spoons and it would smear. It was just not my favorite.
kay w.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Purchased at: Walgreens
The texture isn't very good. Your lips are left feeling very sticky which isn't very appealing. The tube is very compact and doesn't take up much space which is wonderful, but the product itself isn't worth it.
Tiffany E.
Loganville, GA
The colors match perfect just not the color I thought. Very hard to get off if it smudges. Very convenient for people who carry lipstick no melting if left in car on a hot summer day by accident. Id recommend it to experienced lipsticks wearers but occasional wearing if you don’t know cleaning tricks this can be a nightmare.
Karissa B.
Saint Marys, GA
Stays on all day! I love the color variety Milano has. My all time favorite shade from their liquid lipsticks is “covet” it’s such a beautiful brown. Good value and great products
Brandy Y.
Lyndon Sta, WI
First off, I was amazed with the delicious vanilla cake scent with the lipstick. I was thinking for a drugstore lipstick, it would maybe last an hour. With my setting spray over it, it lasted an 8 hour shift, even through eating, drinking, and talking! The pigmentation is incredible as well!! I've been reccomending this to everyone!
Maraea C.
University, MS
I think this is a pretty solid product for the price. It doesn't last very long, and it sort of clumps after a while of sitting on our lips. I really do enjoy the pigment though, and it is not very transparent, which is a very good thing. The packaging is pretty cute too.
Denise V.
Salinas, CA
I found a ton of these at the Dollar Tree and am so glad I picked them up! they smell amazing and I love how skinny the packaging is. They are a great price for the product amount you pay for. What you see is what you get with the color. They are very true to color. I wish I could find more!
Violet F.
Columbus
I love this product. It's amazing. One of my favorites. It was pretty affordable. About $5 which isn't a bad price. It definitely last a while, about 6-7 hours which is amazing. I bought it at Walmart. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Maddie A.
Red Hook
This product smells heavenly, but if you're not keen on smells, then this is not for you. This is very long lasting and quickly dried and did not crumble at all, but it did get Into the cracks of my lips. Overall a great product though.
sara m.
I have heard good things but the packaging makes it look cheap like it won't be good. Thoughts on this product?
Jazmin V.
I have tried one of these but i am wondering where others have bought this and about how much they paid?
Sandra D.
How well does it hold up to food and drinking? Does it require reapplicatiom often? :)