4 colors available

BY MILANI

Satisfy your craving for shockingly intense, super-shiny, full lip color with Lip Intense Liquid Color. Lip Intense applies like a highshine gloss, but has the longevity and wear of a lipstick. The sponge-tip applicator allows for a fast, easy, and precise application. Paraben-free. see more...

• I have heard good things but the packaging makes it look cheap like...2 Answers
  • I have tried one of these but i am wondering where others have boug...2 Answers
  • How well does it hold up to food and drinking? Does it require reap...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Stacey O.
Stacey O.
I bought a couple of different colors because I wanted an affordable option to jump in on the liquid lipstick trend, and I've had good luck with Milani before. They are super pigmented and bold colors. But I was so disappointed in my experience. The smell was horrible, like chemicals or a sharpie. It felt much more like a gloss style than other liquid lipsticks I've tried. It slipped off my lips and I was always checking on it to make sure it looked okay. I would not buy again.
Emily d.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
This color is beautiful and the packaging is great, but the smell is AWFUL. It smells like you are opening a can of paint every time you unscrew the lid. For this reason, I have never been able to wear it for more than five minutes. It's a shame since the formula is nice. If smell doesn't bother you, this would be something to look at. If you are sensitive to smells, you'll want to run in the other direction.
Grove City, PA
This is one of my least favorite lip glosses that I have ever purchased, which is sad considering I usually love Milani products. This product applied so goopy and so uneven that I had to apply several layers to get an opague color. And once I reached that color...oh boy. You could swipe a neon pink Sharpie highligher onto your lips and get the same effect.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
This is a Milani lip color I bought at the dollar tree. It’s still sold in stores at an average of $6-7 dollars. This color is Pink Rave. The color applies and stays on like most lip stains, but its got a horrid plastic smell that makes it hard to overlook. It also comes completely off if you eat, but stays on otherwise.
Alissa J.
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
This is one of my favorite Christimas/Holiday lip color. I got this on a whim because I was captivated by the color and packaging. It swatched lovely but it didn't stay as along as I needed it too. I thought about using a red lip liner underneath to see if that helps with the staying power.
Grove City, PA
This is just an okay lip color for me. It is highly pigmented, which is great, but somewhat messy to apply. I'm not a fan of a glossy finish for a red lip, so I didn't particularly like the finish on my lips. Additionally, it made my lips appear more yellow than white, which is a downfall.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA
I love the formula and how the color applies. The color doesn't seem to last to long, but I don't mind re-applying throughout a day when it comes to lippies-I do it even if they don't come off. This color is BRIGHT but I seriously enjoy it for fun summer days
Stella Marie M.
Stella Marie M.
I was fortunate enough to find these in a Dollar Tree, along with a red shade, and I'm so happy I picked these up! They're so pigmented and stay on for quite some time. I'm just sad that I can't find these anywhere anymore so if you see these, grab them!
Krista W.
Krista W.
This Milani Lip Intense Liquid Color is a great purchase for summer. It's highly pigmented, so I am excited to wear it the next time I am going out for a night on the town. It has no scent, is not little sticky, and I love the packaging and applicator.
Alyson M.
Alyson M.
I like these! They are very shiny and pigmented glosses. They are similar to the nyx intense butter glosses. The only thing is that they move a lot and tend to get on my teeth. I just use an anti-feathering lip liner with them and I'm good to go!
sara m.
sara m.
I have heard good things but the packaging makes it look cheap like it won't be good. Thoughts on this product?
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
I have tried one of these but i am wondering where others have bought this and about how much they paid?
Diane M.
Diane M.
How well does it hold up to food and drinking? Does it require reapplicatiom often? :)