BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Satisfy your craving for shockingly intense, super-shiny, full lip color with Lip Intense Liquid Color. Lip Intense applies like a highshine gloss, but has the longevity and wear of a lipstick. The sponge-tip applicator allows for a fast, easy, and precise application. Paraben-free.

• I have heard good things but the packaging makes it look cheap li...2 Answers
  • I have tried one of these but i am wondering where others have bo...2 Answers
  • How well does it hold up to food and drinking? Does it require re...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Tina M.
When they say intense they mean it. This pop of color on the lips is stunning. This was my first time using a Milani lipstick and I was very impressed. At my local target it retails for 7.49 which is quite the snag. Deff going to look at the other colors available .
Patricia P.
Angier, NC
It doesn’t last as long as I’d hoped but the color payoff is great!! Plus it doesn’t feel sticky or goopy on my lips. I like this product because it’s not a bad price either, but it is hard to find.
Caitlin B.
First off, the color is definitely intense! The color popped! Very bright to say the least but the application is smooth and long lasting. I also love the variety of shades offered.
Karissa B.
Saint Marys, GA
Stays on all day! I love the color variety Milano has. My all time favorite shade from their liquid lipsticks is “covet” it’s such a beautiful brown. Good value and great products
Brandy Y.
Lyndon Sta, WI
First off, I was amazed with the delicious vanilla cake scent with the lipstick. I was thinking for a drugstore lipstick, it would maybe last an hour. With my setting spray over it, it lasted an 8 hour shift, even through eating, drinking, and talking! The pigmentation is incredible as well!! I've been reccomending this to everyone!
Maraea C.
University, MS
I think this is a pretty solid product for the price. It doesn't last very long, and it sort of clumps after a while of sitting on our lips. I really do enjoy the pigment though, and it is not very transparent, which is a very good thing. The packaging is pretty cute too.
Maddie A.
This product smells heavenly, but if you're not keen on smells, then this is not for you. This is very long lasting and quickly dried and did not crumble at all, but it did get Into the cracks of my lips. Overall a great product though.
JASMINE T.
Orlando, FL
I like these lippies. Super pigmented and I love the lip applicator. The only thing is I catch my self adding another layer where most lippies you're just looking for that one glide. But once it's on, it doesn't crack, beautiful color.
Candy S.
Mansfield, OH
Omg!  What an amazing liquid lip! The colors are beautiful and it so unbelievably priced for such quality high end product. It lasts all day and stays true to color. I have already went and bought more colors because this is my new go to for a liquid lip!!!
Zoie V.
Pasadena
Love love LOVE! Not to drying, stays on all day. I always apply in one dip into the product! Long lasting? Yes! One of my favorite affordable liquid lips! If you can actually find it anyways. I always recommend it to friends.
sara m.
I have heard good things but the packaging makes it look cheap like it won't be good. Thoughts on this product?
Jazmin V.
I have tried one of these but i am wondering where others have bought this and about how much they paid?
Sandra D.
How well does it hold up to food and drinking? Does it require reapplicatiom often? :)