BY MILANI

Luxurious, colorful, moisturizing lip gloss that leaves lips looking super lustrous and super shiny.

Available in 11 fabulous, glossy shades, from sassy-sheer to super dramatic.

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Love the clear gloss because you can turn any matte Lippie glossy! Really enjoy this product " in 82 reviews
  • "These Milani lip products are amazing! They aren't drying and are very easy to apply. They are creamy and very long lasting. There is a little transfer on cups but other than that they really stay on your lips. I would definitely buy this product again." in 38 reviews
Courtney W.
Sparta, TN
These are lovely. While a tad sticky, they are pretty terrific shades well worth the trouble. The smell is nice, vanilla-y. What is best is the consistency of colors and the moisturizing effect. I love the Black Cherry and especially Brownberry shades. They are vampy and gorgeous on someone with light skin. Not as harsh looking as lipstick in these shades. I'm on a 20s/90s kick with the goth type, vampy makeup right now and these are perfect for that, without looking like every day is Halloween.
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
So smooth! Long lasting and great color selection. Was able to last for hours before reapplication. I love how it feels it doesn’t dry out my lips and doesn’t need constant application. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Sydney T.
It’s a good, standard lip gloss. There isn’t anything super special or extraordinary about it, but it’s good! I usually buy them when they have a good deal at my drugstore! It’s a good gloss and some shades are pretty opaque.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
I really like Milani lip products so I decided to try their gloss as well. I like it because it’s not sticky. It smells good and the packaging is really pretty. I bought it at Target and the price was great as Milani always is.
Mary C.
Winona, MN
This gloss has a lot of shine but very little pigment. I assumed It would show up darker on my lips from the color on the bottle but it didn't. It has an interesting smell, kind of like cake but that fake chemically produced cake smell. Great shine though, would make a good topper for another lipstick.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Morrissey C.
indianapolis
So shiny! Wore beautifully. I always search for lip glosses and this one was perfect! I love those “poppin” lips and this gloss did just that!!! Will be trying more Milani in the future
Iliara N.
So one day my friend went to the store and got these Milani lip gloss and let me tell you they are great I love how they were affordable and I love how they just went on smooth and they didn't give that sticky feeling afterwards and they were great
Jeska L.
Huntsville, AL
This is my go to shimmer light for my browbone and inner crease eyeshadow. It can be used dry to be a light color or spray it with some getting spray and use wet for a fuller coverage shadow or deeper color and great pigmentation!! Love this shadow..:) great price also
Lashan E.
Gulfport, MS
Where can you purchase their cosmetics. It's so cute my daughter's name is Milani...😀
Ruth R.
Does this feel sticky on the lips or is it comfortable?
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
Is this gloss sticky?
Heidy F.
Are these glosses worth buying
Bree B.
Morgan City, LA
Does this leave lips sticky? I normally hate lip glosses because they are sticky.