BY MILANI

Luxurious, colorful, moisturizing lip gloss that leaves lips looking super lustrous and super shiny.

Available in 11 fabulous, glossy shades, from sassy-sheer to super dramatic.

Milani Lip Gloss
  • "Love the clear gloss because you can turn any matte Lippie glossy! Really enjoy this product " in 82 reviews
  • "These Milani lip products are amazing! They aren't drying and are very easy to apply. They are creamy and very long lasting. There is a little transfer on cups but other than that they really stay on your lips. I would definitely buy this product again." in 38 reviews
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
So smooth! Long lasting and great color selection. Was able to last for hours before reapplication. I love how it feels it doesn’t dry out my lips and doesn’t need constant application. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
I really like Milani lip products so I decided to try their gloss as well. I like it because it’s not sticky. It smells good and the packaging is really pretty. I bought it at Target and the price was great as Milani always is.
Mary C.
Minneapolis, MN
This gloss has a lot of shine but very little pigment. I assumed It would show up darker on my lips from the color on the bottle but it didn't. It has an interesting smell, kind of like cake but that fake chemically produced cake smell. Great shine though, would make a good topper for another lipstick.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Morrissey C.
College Sta, TX
So shiny! Wore beautifully. I always search for lip glosses and this one was perfect! I love those “poppin” lips and this gloss did just that!!! Will be trying more Milani in the future
Iliara N.
So one day my friend went to the store and got these Milani lip gloss and let me tell you they are great I love how they were affordable and I love how they just went on smooth and they didn't give that sticky feeling afterwards and they were great
rosie f.
Suffern, NY
It’s good I like that it’s like sticky? If you know like what I’m trying to say and the color is very nice and it doesn’t tingle so yeah!! It does come off easily but it’s a gloss soooo. Yeah I love that you can find them easily in the drug store.
Nali.C 💸.
Bloomfield , CT
Very good gloss makes my lips look how I want them I recommend. It’s good for what it cost, you get what you pay for. I got it from ulta beauty it’s just something I saw and tried it . Somewhat for me it last . Yes I recommend you used this
Johane C.
I love this so much, I bought it and this cosmetic line is by far one of my favorite, packaging is ok, the container is very pretty too, I am a frequent buyer. I will continue being a Customer and would be great to receiver coupons every now and then lol
Lashan E.
Gulfport, MS
Where can you purchase their cosmetics. It's so cute my daughter's name is Milani...😀
Ruth R.
Does this feel sticky on the lips or is it comfortable?
Heidy F.
Are these glosses worth buying
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
Is this gloss sticky?
Bree B.
Morgan City, LA
Does this leave lips sticky? I normally hate lip glosses because they are sticky.