BY MILANI

Luxurious, colorful, moisturizing lip gloss that leaves lips looking super lustrous and super shiny.

Available in 11 fabulous, glossy shades, from sassy-sheer to super dramatic.

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Love the clear gloss because you can turn any matte Lippie glossy! Really enjoy this product " in 82 reviews
  • "These Milani lip products are amazing! They aren't drying and are very easy to apply. They are creamy and very long lasting. There is a little transfer on cups but other than that they really stay on your lips. I would definitely buy this product again." in 38 reviews
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love skin care lip gloss lotion and personal care omg my go tos I love candy also cake and yes I am a bit of a foody lol love me some food also love me some hair care products and clothes and electronics and chips crackers and so much more...like ice cream
Courtney W.
Sparta, TN
These are lovely. While a tad sticky, they are pretty terrific shades well worth the trouble. The smell is nice, vanilla-y. What is best is the consistency of colors and the moisturizing effect. I love the Black Cherry and especially Brownberry shades. They are vampy and gorgeous on someone with light skin. Not as harsh looking as lipstick in these shades. I'm on a 20s/90s kick with the goth type, vampy makeup right now and these are perfect for that, without looking like every day is Halloween.
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
So smooth! Long lasting and great color selection. Was able to last for hours before reapplication. I love how it feels it doesn’t dry out my lips and doesn’t need constant application. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Samantha H.
Charlotte, MI
I find Milani at the Dollar Tree quite often and would only purchase from the Dollar Tree. It’s not my favorite brand but works when you need a quick dose of color. The colors are not very bright and don’t last very long.
Rose D.
This gloss is very sticky and heavy on the lips. While it is a beautiful color, it is not worth the feeling of heaviness. Furthermore, after removing the glossy, my lips felt very, very dry. It did last quite long for a glossy but it did not feel good to wear.
Sydney T.
It’s a good, standard lip gloss. There isn’t anything super special or extraordinary about it, but it’s good! I usually buy them when they have a good deal at my drugstore! It’s a good gloss and some shades are pretty opaque.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I really love these glosses and am sad that they were discontinued. You can occasionally find them at dollar and discount stores so if you find one then they are worth picking up. They have a nice medium coverage with a smooth, buttery finish. They aren’t sticky and stay on for several hours.
Keily G.
Oneida
It’s a nice color! It applies on easily, a little sticky but it’ll last through most of the day. For the price you pay, it’s definitely not bad. First time using it but will definitely buy again and use.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
I really like Milani lip products so I decided to try their gloss as well. I like it because it’s not sticky. It smells good and the packaging is really pretty. I bought it at Target and the price was great as Milani always is.
Lashan E.
Gulfport, MS
Where can you purchase their cosmetics. It's so cute my daughter's name is Milani...😀
Ruth R.
Does this feel sticky on the lips or is it comfortable?
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
Is this gloss sticky?
Heidy F.
Are these glosses worth buying
Bree B.
Morgan City, LA
Does this leave lips sticky? I normally hate lip glosses because they are sticky.