BY MILANI

Lip Flash has the convenience of a pencil with the application of a lipstick. It is a full-coverage, extra glossy shimmer formula with an anti-feathering application.

• Lipstick pencil
  • Shimmery
  • Highly pigmented color
  • Long-wearing and anti-feathering
  • Easily sharpens

Buy on Amazon
  • "The color flash light is a pinkish red glitter color, and i love it, it was very pigmented, and long lasting." in 9 reviews
  • "I love that this product goes on like a lip pencil and looks like a shiny glitterly gloss !!! it lasts forever!!! i love them all!" in 4 reviews
  • "I would recommend getting!" in 1 review
  • "they are really nice and not to sticky it really depends on how much you apply to your lips. " in 1 review
  • "They have a nice shine, make sure that is something you are looking for if you are going to use this product." in 1 review
Janie A.
Garland, TX
I love the texture and easy to put on not messy a8t all for me and love the colors i just love all lipsticks
Sheethal R.
Edison, NJ
This lips pencil is bomb. It leaves my lips feeling soft, and stays on all day . I fell in love with this
Jenna S.
Claremore, OK
Fat lippy crayons are one of my new favorite things! They provide color without sacrificing moist lips.
Adis H.
I like this product so much. Works perfectly. I will purchase it again. I am a fan of this products. 🙂🙂🙂😊
Ashley B.
Orlando, FL
I just always slay in Milani! Forever one of my favorite brands. My lip gloss is popping like lil mama.
Odalis A.
Long Beach, CA
When I go for the red look into use too lip liner and this is one of the it good for my ombre lip look
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
I wish they still had the glittery red. It was gorgeous. I always got compliments on it when I had it
chenequa b.
Received this product in a gift bad from my cousin wedding. The color popped and made me feel pretty
BrensQH B.
San Diego
I love the pigmentation it's works really good I used always so good and the package is nice
Ariel E.
Casselberry, FL
Very pigmented for a pencil but i see it as a good thing which is good for one layer only
Tami M.
Middleton, ID
Where can it be purchased at???
Jessica O.
Is it like a pen or what?
Angie E.
Yuba City, CA
Is this like a lip stain? Or is it like the Mac moisturizing pencil you can put on?