BY MILANI

Lip Flash has the convenience of a pencil with the application of a lipstick. It is a full-coverage, extra glossy shimmer formula with an anti-feathering application.

• Lipstick pencil
  • Shimmery
  • Highly pigmented color
  • Long-wearing and anti-feathering
  • Easily sharpens

Buy on Amazon
  • "The color flash light is a pinkish red glitter color, and i love it, it was very pigmented, and long lasting." in 9 reviews
  • "I love that this product goes on like a lip pencil and looks like a shiny glitterly gloss !!! it lasts forever!!! i love them all!" in 4 reviews
  • "I would recommend getting!" in 1 review
  • "they are really nice and not to sticky it really depends on how much you apply to your lips. " in 1 review
  • "They have a nice shine, make sure that is something you are looking for if you are going to use this product." in 1 review
Nathalie R.
Union City, NJ
Really good in love im a makeup lover and its good sometimes is hard to get cosmetics online since you dont know is the color is the same.
maritza c.
Milani is affordable and great products to use. Any make up from their lines have been great on my face. We love their lippies specially.
becca g.
Charlotte nc
I really like this shimmering red lip gloss it is very pretty and when used with the milani lip scrub it leaves lips soft and beautiful.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
These are ok. The color range is great, but the color pay off isn't that great unfortunately. Having to sharpen a lip product is a pain.
Erika S.
I liked it a lot. Didn't my my lips feel all sticky. I loved the glitter. Made my lips looks really good. Was easy to apply as well.
Angel M.
Orange park, FL
Purchased these from the dollar tree so at $1 I can't complain. I use them as eyeshadow sticks, lipstick, lip liner and cream blush.
Mackenzie R.
Bridgeton, MO
Melissa F.
Moreno Valley, CA
This lip pencil is amazing it last a long time it doesn't feel sticky and your lips feel amazing it doesn't dry out your lips ;)
Kimberly F.
los angeles, CA
This product is okay. No my favorite but its notvthe worse either. Its a little sticky and the colors are cute! Its affordable
Kat M.
Very creamy on my lips. Great bold color ( I have photo flash and flash light). What can I say I really enjoy Milani products.
Tami M.
Middleton, ID
Where can it be purchased at???
Jessica O.
Is it like a pen or what?
Angie E.
Yuba City, CA
Is this like a lip stain? Or is it like the Mac moisturizing pencil you can put on?