BY MILANI

Lip Flash has the convenience of a pencil with the application of a lipstick. It is a full-coverage, extra glossy shimmer formula with an anti-feathering application.

• Lipstick pencil
  • Shimmery
  • Highly pigmented color
  • Long-wearing and anti-feathering
  • Easily sharpens

Buy on Amazon
  • "The color flash light is a pinkish red glitter color, and i love it, it was very pigmented, and long lasting." in 9 reviews
  • "I love that this product goes on like a lip pencil and looks like a shiny glitterly gloss !!! it lasts forever!!! i love them all!" in 4 reviews
  • "I would recommend getting!" in 1 review
  • "they are really nice and not to sticky it really depends on how much you apply to your lips. " in 1 review
  • "They have a nice shine, make sure that is something you are looking for if you are going to use this product." in 1 review
yanarose j.
Milani is one of my favorite brands of makeup. But, I have to say this stands out. I find it amazing and creamy and delightful and fun and overall wonderful this for me earned a 5. Star. Rating. So I cannot believe overall how amazing this product is how it just goes so well on your lips and it doesn't I feel like it doesn't make my lips like stick together or make my lips dry and chapped ask her a couple hours and at last it is and many gorgeous colors.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
First off I love the smell of this lip gloss. It glides on smooth and not to sticky. I've had people ask what type of gloss I'm wearing. I own 4different colors but I want every shade avaliable!
Kayde H.
brooklyn
I absolutely love this product. The quality is great. You can usually buy it from any drug store. I always get it at meijers. It is very gentle on the skin and last all day. Its easy to use and the colors are all great! I would Definitely buy this product again and recommend it to others.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
I really like the colors that I've tried in this pencil, and although it doesn't last *forever* like a lip stain, it's still super sparkly, doesn't dry out your lips, and I love that the actual pencil lasts a very long time because you are able to sharpen it.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I like how vibrant this is and i LOVE how its in pencil form. it makes your lips LOOK hydrated but it completely dries my lips out. i always end up wiping it off after i apply it if i don't use chapstick underneath it because it burns my lips off.
Zaida G.
This Milani Lip flash full coverage shimmer gloss pencil product met my expectations because it is long lasting is a good cosmetic and it comes in a nice packaging I would probably buy it again and I would probably recommend it to others!
Drew M.
Mountain View
These mini lip pencils are usually very pigmented, but they smear easily. They came off easily and were very moisturizing, and were comfortable to wear, so I give props to ipsy for ordering me this product in this glam bag. I only use it when I go out at night. I might try it in different colors.
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
I adore this product. I have used shade 06 Flashy and it is the perfect bold pink. It definitely makes the lips appear fuller, and also is glittery. I would certainly buy this again and would love to try other shades.
Michele B.
Picked up 08 Star Flash and 03 Flash Light on a whim and didn't realize they were full of shimmer, lots of shimmer. they are really nice and not to sticky it really depends on how much you apply to your lips.
Liz C.
Aurora, IL
This lipstick is amazing. It is indeed a full coverage Shimmer gloss pencil. It has great pigment and the quality is great. I own several of these pencils and I don't know what I would do without them.
Tami M.
Middleton, ID
Where can it be purchased at???
Jessica O.
Is it like a pen or what?
Angie E.
Yuba City, CA
Is this like a lip stain? Or is it like the Mac moisturizing pencil you can put on?