BY MILANI

Lip Flash has the convenience of a pencil with the application of a lipstick. It is a full-coverage, extra glossy shimmer formula with an anti-feathering application.

• Lipstick pencil
  • Shimmery
  • Highly pigmented color
  • Long-wearing and anti-feathering
  • Easily sharpens

Milani Lip Flash Full Coverage Shimmer Gloss Pencil
  • "The color flash light is a pinkish red glitter color, and i love it, it was very pigmented, and long lasting." in 9 reviews
  • "I love that this product goes on like a lip pencil and looks like a shiny glitterly gloss !!! it lasts forever!!! i love them all!" in 4 reviews
  • "I would recommend getting!" in 1 review
  • "they are really nice and not to sticky it really depends on how much you apply to your lips. " in 1 review
  • "They have a nice shine, make sure that is something you are looking for if you are going to use this product." in 1 review
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
I really like this lip stick it goes on nice and skip the and creates a beautifully pigmented color on your lips all the while leaving your look slightly glosses in a way I love it and the diffrent shades available and it doesn't cost too much either
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,319 reviews
I love Milani. Their brand is Affordable, they have good quality products, and I love the I love this election the looks and how well their brand Works nothing in that line I've ever bought has ever been a disappointment.
jenessa F.
Dinuba, CA
Love this brand the lippies are amazing and lots of wide ranges of colors in all products. I've used this product for a few years now and would recommend to anyone
Annette M.
Riverview, FL
The color looked great in the package. but when applied they aren't very glossy. Dull color and has a gritty texture. Didn't apply smoothly. I used a couple times, but just didn't care for it so just stopped wearing. Not a great product, didn't provide full coverage and wasn't long lasting.
Florisa A.
Brampton , ON
This is like lip pencil and lipstick in one. The colour is so pigmented. It has an average packaging. I got mine at Real Canadian Superstore in Canada. Very affordable and it lasts a long tine. Will definitely re-purchase!!!
jaimee r.
Bold lips are my thing and these definitely live up to my liking. They are super pigmented and the glitter and gloss make a perfect high shine pout! I love these and they definitely are full coverage like the name states. I wore it on a night out of eating and drinking and I really don't remember having to re-apply...maybe one more time after eating. But a night out of drinking definitely lasted and even when it started to fade away it was so pigmented that my lips were a little stained so it wasn't such a bad transition. I have them in three colors I wish I had more of these! I don't think they dried out my lips, but I do apply chapstick/moisturizer on a regular basis since I always wear bold lips.
Marissa B.
Loveland, CO
Seriously, for me, I discovered Milani at the Dollar Tree a few years ago. Loved them then, love them still. This crayon is no exception..it's smooth, creamy and lasts all day. Love me my Milani!!
Nicollette M.
Mequon, WI
I have the color in Hot Flash and it is a very "in your face" color, but that is exactly what I wanted out of this product! It's pigmented, easy to apply, and wears pretty comfortably. While it isn't super "glossy", it is definitely has more of a hydrating look than other lip pencil products. It is also super cheap - although I got mine on sale for about $1.50, I believe they cost no more than 5 or 6 bucks!

My only complaint is that I would have preferred a twist-up type pencil, similar to the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm stains. I haven't had to sharpen mine yet, but I don't think it'll be too much of a mess once I do. Overall, a very nice product!
Liz H.
Manor
These Milano pencil lip stick is one of my favorites I love how it leaves my lips moisturized and gives it that shine I love using this one at night or when I go out with my friends I'm totally buying more colors
Rubi C.
I didn't really enjoy this product. For the price I guess you get what you're paying for, I love Milani but this produce did nothing for me. I wouldn't recommend and I wouldn't repurchase this product again.
Tami M.
Middleton, ID
Where can it be purchased at???
Jessica O.
Is it like a pen or what?
Angie E.
Yuba City, CA
Is this like a lip stain? Or is it like the Mac moisturizing pencil you can put on?

Amazon