BY MILANI

Electrifying lip color The electric lip look is defined with highly pigmented flashy shimmer colors. Create news worthy lips with extra glossy, high color coverage and moisture rich ingredients. A sharpenable, easy to use, anti-feathering and nontacky lip gloss pencil. . see more...

• Is this like a lip stain? Or is it like the Mac moisturizing pen...1 Answers
  • Is it like a pen or what?1 Answers
  • Where can it be purchased at???4 Answers
Milani Lip Flash Full Coverage Shimmer Gloss Pencil
  • "They have a nice shine, make sure that is something you are looking for if you are going to use this product." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend getting!" in 1 review
  • "I really like the colors that I've tried in this pencil, and although it doesn't last *forever* like a lip stain, it's still super sparkly, doesn't dry out your lips, and I love that the actual pencil lasts a very long time because you are able to sharpen it. " in 1 review
  • "The color flash light is a pinkish red glitter color, and i love it, it was very pigmented, and long lasting." in 1 review
  • "they are really nice and not to sticky it really depends on how much you apply to your lips. " in 1 review
Kayde H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I absolutely love this product. The quality is great. You can usually buy it from any drug store. I always get it at meijers. It is very gentle on the skin and last all day. Its easy to use and the colors are all great! I would Definitely buy this product again and recommend it to others.
Vanessa R.
I love a good red lipstick this is gorgeous stays on perfectly I bought this at a grocery store very easy to apply very easy to use long-lasting great value not pricey at all I would absolutely buy this again in fact I want to buy it more colors
Zaida G.
This Milani Lip flash full coverage shimmer gloss pencil product met my expectations because it is long lasting is a good cosmetic and it comes in a nice packaging I would probably buy it again and I would probably recommend it to others!
Dena S.
Calvert City , KY
These lip pencils are part of my holy grail lip duo. They are creamy and so comfortable on the lips. The lasting power on these pencils is phenomenal. I highly recommend those of you can get your hands on them!
Savannah J.
Arab, AL
I love these pencils! I have used a few colors and I love them all!! They are smooth on the lips and even though they need to be applied every so often they are still a great affordable drugstore option!
Liz C.
Aurora, IL
This lipstick is amazing. It is indeed a full coverage Shimmer gloss pencil. It has great pigment and the quality is great. I own several of these pencils and I don't know what I would do without them.
Alexia P.
Coachella, CA
A red color looks gorgeous on me. I love this red lipstick I bought this at Sephora. And I love the packaging I also love that it is long lasting. I would recommend to anyone thinking of buying this.
Tina R.
Quincy, KY
I think I have almost every one of these that are old, and new. Love the price, and at times think that this brand along with some of the cheaper brands have the same formula as the high priced ones.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
First off I love the smell of this lip gloss. It glides on smooth and not to sticky. I've had people ask what type of gloss I'm wearing. I own 4different colors but I want every shade avaliable!
Yureisy H.
Great lip pencil stays in all day and this red one goes with a lot of other lip stick which it great so you won't have to worry about passing your lip line at all
Tami M.
Middleton, ID
Where can it be purchased at???
Jessica O.
Is it like a pen or what?
Angie E.
Yuba City, CA
Is this like a lip stain? Or is it like the Mac moisturizing pencil you can put on?