BY MILANI

Lip Flash has the convenience of a pencil with the application of a lipstick. It is a full-coverage, extra glossy shimmer formula with an anti-feathering application.

• Lipstick pencil

• Is this like a lip stain? Or is it like the Mac moisturizing pen...1 Answers
  • Is it like a pen or what?1 Answers
  • Where can it be purchased at???4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The color flash light is a pinkish red glitter color, and i love it, it was very pigmented, and long lasting." in 9 reviews
  • "I love that this product goes on like a lip pencil and looks like a shiny glitterly gloss !!! it lasts forever!!! i love them all!" in 4 reviews
  • "They have a nice shine, make sure that is something you are looking for if you are going to use this product." in 1 review
  • "I really like the colors that I've tried in this pencil, and although it doesn't last *forever* like a lip stain, it's still super sparkly, doesn't dry out your lips, and I love that the actual pencil lasts a very long time because you are able to sharpen it. " in 1 review
  • "they are really nice and not to sticky it really depends on how much you apply to your lips. " in 1 review
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
I really like this lip stick it goes on nice and skip the and creates a beautifully pigmented color on your lips all the while leaving your look slightly glosses in a way I love it and the diffrent shades available and it doesn't cost too much either
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I love Milani. Their brand is Affordable, they have good quality products, and I love the I love this election the looks and how well their brand Works nothing in that line I've ever bought has ever been a disappointment.
Justine A.
Colton
Review for: Milani Lip Flash Shimmer Gloss Pencil, 02 NEWS FLASH, 0.1 Oz more...
Really good texture. It’s definitely true to its name! Does not smudge easily and definitely stays long lasting. I love the different colors and honestly just love this brand. One of my favorites! You won’t be disappointed!
Drew M.
Mountain View
These mini lip pencils are usually very pigmented, but they smear easily. They came off easily and were very moisturizing, and were comfortable to wear, so I give props to ipsy for ordering me this product in this glam bag. I only use it when I go out at night. I might try it in different colors.
jenessa F.
DINUBA, CA
Love this brand the lippies are amazing and lots of wide ranges of colors in all products. I've used this product for a few years now and would recommend to anyone
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
I adore this product. I have used shade 06 Flashy and it is the perfect bold pink. It definitely makes the lips appear fuller, and also is glittery. I would certainly buy this again and would love to try other shades.
Annette M.
Gibsonton, FL
The color looked great in the package. but when applied they aren't very glossy. Dull color and has a gritty texture. Didn't apply smoothly. I used a couple times, but just didn't care for it so just stopped wearing. Not a great product, didn't provide full coverage and wasn't long lasting.
Florisa A.
Brampton , ON
This is like lip pencil and lipstick in one. The colour is so pigmented. It has an average packaging. I got mine at Real Canadian Superstore in Canada. Very affordable and it lasts a long tine. Will definitely re-purchase!!!
jaimee r.
Bold lips are my thing and these definitely live up to my liking. They are super pigmented and the glitter and gloss make a perfect high shine pout! I love these and they definitely are full coverage like the name states. I wore it on a night out of eating and drinking and I really don't remember having to re-apply...maybe one more time after eating. But a night out of drinking definitely lasted and even when it started to fade away it was so pigmented that my lips were a little stained so it wasn't such a bad transition. I have them in three colors I wish I had more of these! I don't think they dried out my lips, but I do apply chapstick/moisturizer on a regular basis since I always wear bold lips.
Marissa B.
Loveland, CO
Seriously, for me, I discovered Milani at the Dollar Tree a few years ago. Loved them then, love them still. This crayon is no exception..it's smooth, creamy and lasts all day. Love me my Milani!!
Tami M.
Middleton, ID
Where can it be purchased at???
Jessica O.
Is it like a pen or what?
Angie E.
Yuba City, CA
Is this like a lip stain? Or is it like the Mac moisturizing pencil you can put on?