Milani Length In Seconds Lash Extension Fibers

You're just seconds away from the longest lashes your eyes have ever seen! For a false lash look, apply one coat of your favorite mascara to lashes and then brush Length in Seconds Lash Extension Fibers onto wet lash tips. Top off with a second coat of mascara to seal. Mascara + fibers = lashes with benefits!

Nylon-66, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol

Is this worth it?
Does this product actually work? I have such little eye lashes and I’m afraid to try a new serum!
Does any one have any advice for how to make these work better? I know there are better brands out there but I'm just curious!
Start your review of Milani Length In Seconds Lash Extension Fibers!
How would you rate this product?
Doral, FL
[product:milani-length-in-seconds-lash-extension-fibers,-.03-oz] Agrega pequeñas fibras en las pestañas, la cual al pasar el rimel da la apariencia que fuesen las gruesas y largas. El efecto al agregar las pequeñas fibras es un poco incomodo.
Brampton , ON
I love using the microfiber mascara! Using any mascara before, then applying the fibers and then applying another coat of mascara - wow! My eyelashes have never looked better! My friend thought I thought I had lash extensions on! That’s how amazing this product is!!
I do not usually use false eyelashes and that's why I'm looking for a remmel that works for me and this is excellent
Georgetown
I am using it currently I think it give u that extended lashes. But. Better review in a week.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...