BY MILANI

You're just seconds away from the longest lashes your eyes have ever seen! For a false lash look, apply one coat of your favorite mascara to lashes and then brush Length in Seconds Lash Extension Fibers onto wet lash tips. Top off with a second coat of mascara to seal. Mascara + fibers = lashes with benefits!

Nylon-66, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol

Buy on kmart
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
I really did not care for this product. The fibers are white for one. And second, when you go to apply your mascara over the white fibers- the mascara takes the fibers off instead of coloring the white fibers. It also kept getting in my eyes and operating them. Don't recommend.
Christa S.
Fate, TX
I purchased this product about a month ago and I've been using it a few times a week. I have never used this type of product before, so I had no idea what to expect. I had heard about the Younique 3D Fiber Lash and seen other women use it with great results, but I wasn't going to shell out the big bucks. So I found this at the drugstore and figured I would give it a try. I wouldn't say that it is mind blowingly awesome, but it definitely makes my lashes thicker looking. It really doesn't add much length, though. I really do think that my lashes look better when I use it, but I'm not sure if I will re-purchase this exact product. I may try to find another similar item that lengthens my lashes.
Taren S.
This is a good extension fiber for your eyelashes that helps create a full and extend lash but be carful when applying this to your eyes, the fiber can drop in and cause irritation.
Nazareth S.
This is a great product for giving thickness and length to my eyelashes, I do apply more than one layer to get my desired look. It's also inexpensive and it's from my favorite drugstore brand!
Culture S.
Was going this would be an affordable option for creating some length to my lashes, but no. You're only supposed to place this stuff on the tips of your lashes while your fave mascara is still wet, then apply another coat on mascara. I find that my mascara just picks it right up. It takes me a long time to repeats the steps to try and make them look a little bit longer. Is rather take a few minutes and glue on some natural falsies.
Ashley M.
Indianapolis, IN
I wanted to try lengthening fibers without paying too much, so I figured I would try a drugstore brand before trying a little pricier. It was definitely disappointing. The fibers don't attach to the ends of my lashes at all, so it doesn't add any length. It all clumps in between the lashes so it makes them look extra clumpy. Definitely will spend the money for something better next time.
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
A recent purchase made this past weekend & a second attempt try. This product works in assisting with use per packaging suggested instructions, in the appearance of fuller lashes and does not add actual length. I did find it pleasantly nice, that it offers minimal fall out, but I can not shake off that it leaves my eyes both itchy and eyelashes feeling heavy. ;) It's great for it's convenience and store purchase availability, while I will openly admit, it is not my first choice stacked up against other comparable options out there.
Hailey S.
My eyelashes are like my most favorite especially when I'm doing makeup, so I do try man different mascaras trying to find better ones and this one was very poor to my liking. It was messy and it made my eyelashes too clumped up. Not the best.
Nicole L.
tempe, AZ
OBSESSED with this! I use one coat of mascara and then a coat of this while the mascara is wet. Then I curl and reapply both! They make my lashes look huge and full. I got mine at CVS.
Jaynslle N.
Hillsboro, TX
This worked great on my eyelashes. I tried the younique fiber mascara and it was great but too expensive for a college student. This is great for someone on a budget.
Katelyn H.
What are fibers? is this a mascara or do you use it along with mascara?
Cassidy H.
Can you notice a difference from when you use this and when you don't? Is it a dramatic difference?
Danielle D.
I know this says not to use with contact lenses... Do y'all notice a lot that falls into the eye when using this?
Lakisha H.
I don't have very long eye lashes, and I'm not a big fan of fake lashes. I'm looking for a good mascara that will extend my lashes to capacity. Wondering how good this one is?
csilla j.
I've been wanting to try this, but I'm wondering what the fallout is like with these fibers? Can you use it with any mascara you own?