Milani Lash Trifecta Mascara

Long lash alert! For a sexy wide-eyed look, you need lashes that reach new panoramic heights! Here's how you’ll get there—Lash Trifecta Lengthening Mascara lengthens, curls and separates each lash using a curved 3-sided sculpting brush that adapts to your lash line. Special conditioning ingredients make lashes feel soft, never brittle, and lashes appear longer, fuller and clump-free.

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax), Alcohol denat., Palmitic Acid, Nylon-12, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polybutene, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, VP/VA Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-10, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Iron Oxide (CI 77499)

Is Milani Lash Trifecta Mascara a good dupe for Benefit's roller lash? Any recommendations?
Is this mascara good to help curl and lengthen the lashes?
Does Milani make any brown/black mascara?
Start your review of Milani Lash Trifecta Mascara!
Product Highlights
“This is my favorite mascara. It gives my lashes length and volume. I switched from Younique mascara to this Milani mascara and don't regret it one single bit!” in reviews
“...years but at $25 bucks a pop, it got a little pricey. It lengthens and separates lashes and stays on all day .I put 2-3 coats on as I do with all my mascaras” in reviews
“I love it.!! I personally have straight short lashes and this mascara makes them look amazing ! New favorite product :)” in reviews
Arvada, CO
Not the best because the formula is really wet and doesn't really give my lashes the umph they need but the wand is nice!
Ionia, MI
The best drugstore mascara there is! It truly separates all your lashes and really lengthens and add so much volume!
Los Fresnos, TX
Milani Lash Trifecta Mascara uploaded by Miss C.
What I like about this mascars it's how much separates your lashes. Also getting those small parts that we struggle.
1,481 reviews
Milani product very good and very affordable too. This did the job but after few minutes my lashes back straight
Taylorsville, UT
Just like any usually mascara. I love using it for the lower lashes because the brush makes it easier for me.❤️
Two Rivers, WI
Really adds a TON of length and dimension to my eyelashes, but after a couple of hours it does get a bit flaky.
Calexico, CA
My favorite mascara ! It makes my lashes look longer and doesn't make them stick to each other. Love it !
San Antonio, TX
Milani Lash Trifecta Mascara uploaded by Karensa V.
Love this mascara from milani I do recommend I like how it works on my lashes 😍😍😍 it’s so good
Doral, FL
He estado utilizando esta máscara y hace lo que promete. Me riza las pestañas y añade volumen sin ser exagerado o que se vuelva grumoso, es ideal para uso diario.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
8 months ago
Edinburg, TX
2 years ago
Would this be a dupe for the Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling Mascara ? It has the same claims and similar wand. I love the benefit one, but im curious and would want to save some money. Anyone tried both?