Milani Lash Trifecta Mascara

Long lash alert! For a sexy wide-eyed look, you need lashes that reach new panoramic heights! Here's how you’ll get there—Lash Trifecta Lengthening Mascara lengthens, curls and separates each lash using a curved 3-sided sculpting brush that adapts to your lash line. Special conditioning ingredients make lashes feel soft, never brittle, and lashes appear longer, fuller and clump-free.

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax), Alcohol denat., Palmitic Acid, Nylon-12, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polybutene, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, VP/VA Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-10, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Iron Oxide (CI 77499)

Is Milani Lash Trifecta Mascara a good dupe for Benefit's roller lash? Any recommendations?
Is this mascara good to help curl and lengthen the lashes?
Does Milani make any brown/black mascara?
Start your review of Milani Lash Trifecta Mascara!
Product Highlights
“This is my favorite mascara. It gives my lashes length and volume. I switched from Younique mascara to this Milani mascara and don't regret it one single bit!” in reviews
“...years but at $25 bucks a pop, it got a little pricey. It lengthens and separates lashes and stays on all day .I put 2-3 coats on as I do with all my mascaras” in reviews
“I love it.!! I personally have straight short lashes and this mascara makes them look amazing ! New favorite product :)” in reviews
Cape Coral, FL
I didn't love this mascara. It does a nice job curling and separating my lashes but I don't feel like it added much length. It also wasn't as dark as I expected it to be. It wasn't a terrible purchase but probably not one that I will make again. The price was okay for what I got.
Passaic, NJ
As a disclaimer, I love Milani products but this one just didn't work. This mascara claims to lengthen, curl, and separate. Honestly, it did absolutely nothing for me . Yeah the packaging is cute, I love the color but it doesn't matter if the product does nothing.
Pharr, TX
This mascara is only if you want natural looking lashes with a bit of length . Yes it's good but I personally like mine dark and feeling a bit hard. This mascara made my lashes longer but feeling too natural if you like natural lashes this ones for you.
BEST mascara I have ever used! The brush works awesome and provides a fuller and longer lash! The formula is not heavy at all and there is no need to apply several coats! I would recommend this to anyone! Even those who have thin and short lashes!
Riverside, CA
This mascara is awesome! The brush helps comb through every lash. I find the formula is not too thick and heavy. I have an issue with mascaras weighing my lashes down. This is not one of those. This is a perfect mascara for a no makeup look, but is build able as well.
Presidio, TX
This mascara is my go to product! I refuse to use any other mascara now! This has satisfied me in every way possible! The formula is just amazing! It plumps my lashes perfectly! It makes my eyelashes look longer than usual! I love love love this mascara and recommend it to EVERYONE!
Denton, TX
This is my favorite mascara! It gets every lash, doesn't clump or crumble, and stays on all day! It's also cruelty free! I always buy two because I go through it so fast and wear it every day.
Port Lavaca, TX
Didn’t like this product. The brush is to flimsy and it doesn’t separate my lashes. Brush needs to be a little stronger! Price is a little high for such a flimsy brush! Wouldn’t recommend.
FAYETTEVILLE, NC
I love how this goes on but it dried out really fast. The brush makes it so easy to get those lashes on the inside and it's a nice dark color. Just wish it lasted longer.
N Hollywood, CA
I love this mascara it feels light weight and very nice applying on lashes it's so easy the wand is great it grabs all of my eyelashes and makes me feel fierce
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
8 months ago
Edinburg, TX
2 years ago
Would this be a dupe for the Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling Mascara ? It has the same claims and similar wand. I love the benefit one, but im curious and would want to save some money. Anyone tried both?