Milani Lash Trifecta Mascara

Long lash alert! For a sexy wide-eyed look, you need lashes that reach new panoramic heights! Here's how you’ll get there—Lash Trifecta Lengthening Mascara lengthens, curls and separates each lash using a curved 3-sided sculpting brush that adapts to your lash line. Special conditioning ingredients make lashes feel soft, never brittle, and lashes appear longer, fuller and clump-free.

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax), Alcohol denat., Palmitic Acid, Nylon-12, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polybutene, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, VP/VA Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-10, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Iron Oxide (CI 77499)

Is Milani Lash Trifecta Mascara a good dupe for Benefit's roller lash? Any recommendations?
Is this mascara good to help curl and lengthen the lashes?
Does Milani make any brown/black mascara?
Start your review of Milani Lash Trifecta Mascara!
Product Highlights
“This is my favorite mascara. It gives my lashes length and volume. I switched from Younique mascara to this Milani mascara and don't regret it one single bit!” in reviews
“...years but at $25 bucks a pop, it got a little pricey. It lengthens and separates lashes and stays on all day .I put 2-3 coats on as I do with all my mascaras” in reviews
“I love it.!! I personally have straight short lashes and this mascara makes them look amazing ! New favorite product :)” in reviews
This is hands down one of my favorite drugstore mascaras I have stumbled across 😍 I was attracted by the wand seeing that it had a curve to lift your lashes and plastic bristles which I find help your lashes from clumping. I was also attracted to how affordable it was! When I tried it I was absolutely delighted with it! It did everything it says on the package and more!
Great mascara. It adds length and volume to my eyelashes and is easy to apply. I haven't had any clumping, it's not too wet or too dry. It makes my eyelashes look great after a could of coats. Mascara lasts all day, even with the hustle and bustle of school and work. Would reccomend.
I absolutely LOOOOOVE this mascara. The shape of the wand really helps curl your lashes as you apply the product. The brush is made with little fibers that brush your hairs and keeps them nice and clean. Without getting chunky. Love it!
I want to start wearing a cruelty-free mascara from the drugstore and I think I found the one!! My eye lashes are short, but this mascara makes them look long. It also separates my lashes nicely without clumping. Overall, I love this mascara and will continue to purchase it.
portmore, st. Catherine
Love the how beautifully the color makes my lashes and even tho its colored it does not stop how much adds volume to my lashes..would recommend in a heartbeat for anyone wanting to add that pop of color to a specific look.
Mauldin, SC
Milani Lash Trifecta Mascara uploaded by Kimberly M.
First mascara from Milani that I've tried and I am loving it! In my attached picture you can see I have really sparse lashes and this mascara helps lengthen and adds volume.
Roseville, CA
Not the best mascara ever, but certainly excellent. It does what it's advertised to do - length, separate, and curls. I think the best thing it does is lengthen my short lashes, which I really appreciate. Wearing this mascara along with another volumizing mascara makes me look like I'm wearing falsies! My biggest complaint is that it does flake after a few hours - I'll find small specks of black on my cheeks. Overall though, I love how my lashes look after putting on this product.
I veer towards a dry formula and this actually worked for me. I love the bristle brush and the packaging is nice. I love how the tip can separate lash by lash and I'm quite keen to the curved bristles as well. I honestly can say this may be my new go to mascara. I really like it so much and I'm surprised at that. I've tried so many but always have gone back to the same mascara. I believe this is truly everything I've been looking for in a mascara and for the cost you can't beat it.
Athens
Milani Lash Trifecta Mascara uploaded by Jessica J.
This mascara is by far the best mascara I have used in a long time!!! I have stubby short eyelashes and with a couple of coats my eulyelashes were super long!!!!!
Saugus , MA
I had heard a lot of good things about this mascara, it just took me awhile to purchase it. And now i wish i had sooner! This mascara really lifts separates and makes your lashes super long with no clumps. I wear it alone but when i want a more dramatic look, I will do a coat of this, then go over it with Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara to add some extra volume. I am constantly getting asked if i am wearing fake lashes!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
8 months ago
Edinburg, TX
2 years ago
Would this be a dupe for the Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling Mascara ? It has the same claims and similar wand. I love the benefit one, but im curious and would want to save some money. Anyone tried both?