BY MILANI

Long lash alert! For a sexy wide-eyed look, you need lashes that reach new panoramic heights! Here's how you’ll get there—Lash Trifecta Lengthening Mascara lengthens, curls and separates each lash using a curved 3-sided sculpting brush that adapts to your lash line. Special conditioning ingredients make lashes feel soft, never brittle, and lashes appear longer, fuller and clump-free.

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax), Alcohol denat., Palmitic Acid, Nylon-12, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polybutene, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, VP/VA Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-10, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Iron Oxide (CI 77499)

Milani Lash Trifecta Mascara
  • "This is my favorite mascara. It gives my lashes length and volume. I switched from Younique mascara to this Milani mascara and don't regret it one single bit!" in 7 reviews
  • "I have used tons of different mascara's from high end to drug store brands and this is one of the best ones. It comparable to benefit "They're Real" TM mascara. I used that for years but at $25 bucks a pop, it got a little pricey. It lengthens and separates lashes and stays on all day .I put 2-3 coats on as I do with all my mascaras" in 6 reviews
  • "I love it.!! I personally have straight short lashes and this mascara makes them look amazing ! New favorite product :)" in 3 reviews
Mori 🏳.
Great mascara. It adds length and volume to my eyelashes and is easy to apply. I haven't had any clumping, it's not too wet or too dry. It makes my eyelashes look great after a could of coats. Mascara lasts all day, even with the hustle and bustle of school and work. Would reccomend.
Dafne B.
Presidio
This mascara is my go to product! I refuse to use any other mascara now! This has satisfied me in every way possible! The formula is just amazing! It plumps my lashes perfectly! It makes my eyelashes look longer than usual! I love love love this mascara and recommend it to EVERYONE!
Nicole M.
Boston
I had heard a lot of good things about this mascara, it just took me awhile to purchase it. And now i wish i had sooner! This mascara really lifts separates and makes your lashes super long with no clumps. I wear it alone but when i want a more dramatic look, I will do a coat of this, then go over it with Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara to add some extra volume. I am constantly getting asked if i am wearing fake lashes!!
Hannah A.
This is hands down one of my favorite drugstore mascaras I have stumbled across 😍 I was attracted by the wand seeing that it had a curve to lift your lashes and plastic bristles which I find help your lashes from clumping. I was also attracted to how affordable it was! When I tried it I was absolutely delighted with it! It did everything it says on the package and more!
Jessica J.
Athens
This mascara is by far the best mascara I have used in a long time!!! I have stubby short eyelashes and with a couple of coats my eulyelashes were super long!!!!!
Cathy D.
I want to start wearing a cruelty-free mascara from the drugstore and I think I found the one!! My eye lashes are short, but this mascara makes them look long. It also separates my lashes nicely without clumping. Overall, I love this mascara and will continue to purchase it.
Kimberly M.
Greenville, SC
First mascara from Milani that I've tried and I am loving it! In my attached picture you can see I have really sparse lashes and this mascara helps lengthen and adds volume.
Natalie S.
Cullowhee, NC
I have never found a drug store mascara that I just loved. I have super short, fine, and blonde eyelashes. So it is hard for me to get the length and volume I want without getting clumps. I love this mascara alone as well as with the pink Milani big and bigger mascara for volume. I cannot live without them now. Thank you Milani!
Milani Big & Bigger Lashes Maximum Volume Mascara
Morgan A.
Biloxi, MS
Milani's lash trifecta mascara does all three things it says it does! My lashes are beautifully long, stay curled all day, and fan out and look full from the fine triangle brush! I love the way my lashes look. I've used this product the past few days and only love it more each time I apply it. As for application- it is very easy to use. I have had mascaras that it takes weeks to figure out how to best use them and with this mascara-- that's not the case. Super easy to apply, STUNNING and most importantly cruelty free. Can't beat it.
Brienna (Brie) F.
Elkhart, IN
After seeing this product tagged in numerous Buzzfeed articles, I finally bit the bullet and bought it! And boy, I am glad I did! As someone with extremely difficult lashes, it is always difficult for me to find a good mascara. This mascara isn't too wet, which allows my lashes hold their curl while being lengthened. My mom even asked if I was wearing false eyelashes!
samantha p.
Does it lift and curl?
Andrina R.
Does this mascara actually do what it claims to do?
Lauren B.
South Windsor, CT
Would anyone say this mascara is comparable to The SuperSizer by Covergirl?
Mara L.
Edinburg, TX
Would this be a dupe for the Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling Mascara ? It has the same claims and similar wand. I love the benefit one, but im curious and would want to save some money. Anyone tried both?
Lorna S.
Denver, CO
Does this lengthen your lashes?

Walmart