BY MILANI

Long lash alert! For a sexy wide-eyed look, you need lashes that reach new panoramic heights! Here's how you’ll get there—Lash Trifecta Lengthening Mascara lengthens, curls and separates each lash using a curved 3-sided sculpting brush that adapts to your lash line. Special conditioning ingredients make lashes feel soft, never brittle, and lashes appear longer, fuller and clump-free.

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax), Alcohol denat., Palmitic Acid, Nylon-12, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polybutene, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, VP/VA Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-10, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Iron Oxide (CI 77499)

Milani Lash Trifecta Mascara
  • "This is my favorite mascara. It gives my lashes length and volume. I switched from Younique mascara to this Milani mascara and don't regret it one single bit!" in 7 reviews
  • "I have used tons of different mascara's from high end to drug store brands and this is one of the best ones. It comparable to benefit "They're Real" TM mascara. I used that for years but at $25 bucks a pop, it got a little pricey. It lengthens and separates lashes and stays on all day .I put 2-3 coats on as I do with all my mascaras" in 6 reviews
  • "I love it.!! I personally have straight short lashes and this mascara makes them look amazing ! New favorite product :)" in 3 reviews
Hannah A.
This is hands down one of my favorite drugstore mascaras I have stumbled across 😍 I was attracted by the wand seeing that it had a curve to lift your lashes and plastic bristles which I find help your lashes from clumping. I was also attracted to how affordable it was! When I tried it I was absolutely delighted with it! It did everything it says on the package and more!
Cathy D.
I want to start wearing a cruelty-free mascara from the drugstore and I think I found the one!! My eye lashes are short, but this mascara makes them look long. It also separates my lashes nicely without clumping. Overall, I love this mascara and will continue to purchase it.
Brittany A.
Fayetteville
I love how this goes on but it dried out really fast. The brush makes it so easy to get those lashes on the inside and it's a nice dark color. Just wish it lasted longer.
Natalie S.
Cullowhee, NC
I have never found a drug store mascara that I just loved. I have super short, fine, and blonde eyelashes. So it is hard for me to get the length and volume I want without getting clumps. I love this mascara alone as well as with the pink Milani big and bigger mascara for volume. I cannot live without them now. Thank you Milani!
Milani Big & Bigger Lashes Maximum Volume Mascara
Brienna (Brie) F.
After seeing this product tagged in numerous Buzzfeed articles, I finally bit the bullet and bought it! And boy, I am glad I did! As someone with extremely difficult lashes, it is always difficult for me to find a good mascara. This mascara isn't too wet, which allows my lashes hold their curl while being lengthened. My mom even asked if I was wearing false eyelashes!
Layla D.
Muncie , IN
this is my favorite mascara of all time. it is super inexpensive and doesn't test on animals. the application is too dry or wet of a formula. i use this product daily and i always have it in my purse.
as someone with fine straight lashes this lifts them up and makes them look amazing. even the roller lash doesn't curl mine. this one does! 10/10
Paige M.
Orlando, FL
I was surprisingly impressed with this mascara. I enjoyed the curved brush a lot, it did wonders in helping shape and curl my lashes. The mascara isn't super think and builds well. I went over each eye twice and felt like a super star. My lashes stayed soft throughout the night but had the long luscious look until bedtime!
lulu t.
I absolutely LOOOOOVE this mascara. The shape of the wand really helps curl your lashes as you apply the product. The brush is made with little fibers that brush your hairs and keeps them nice and clean. Without getting chunky. Love it!
Kendall S.
Bonham, TX
This is my favorite mascara! It gets every lash, doesn't clump or crumble, and stays on all day! It's also cruelty free! I always buy two because I go through it so fast and wear it every day.
ninoya s.
portmore, st. Catherine
Love the how beautifully the color makes my lashes and even tho its colored it does not stop how much adds volume to my lashes..would recommend in a heartbeat for anyone wanting to add that pop of color to a specific look.
samantha p.
Does it lift and curl?
Andrina R.
Does this mascara actually do what it claims to do?
Lauren B.
South Windsor, CT
Would anyone say this mascara is comparable to The SuperSizer by Covergirl?
Lorna S.
Denver, CO
Does this lengthen your lashes?