BY MILANI

Keep It Sweet Sugar Lip Scrub smoothes and exfoliates lips for an instant polished and revitalized look. Natural sugar granules soften skin with a kiss of sweetness, leaving lips feeling nourished and prepped for color. Use 2-3 times per week and follow with Keep It Smooth Luxe Lip Treatment for the ultimate lip luxury experience.

Sucrose, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Polybutene, Ozokerite, paraffin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Flavor (Aroma), Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Benzyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Isopentyldiol, Tocopherol. +/- MAY CONTAIN Iron Oxides (CI 77491).

• How does this compare to the Tarte Maracuja Lip Exfoliant?1 Answers
  • New here to lip scrubs, is this something you can just pu...1 Answers
  • Do you guys like this?1 Answers
Milani Keep It Sweet Sugar Lip Scrub
  • "I have a very dry, chapped lips. And its always my problem on whats the best exfoliator for my lips. Then I saw a youtuber used this scrub and she said it helps a lot so I give it a try. And Im so glad I did. It has a sweet scent that makes me wanna eat the whole jar lol, and the scrub has a nice consistency, it doesnt irritate my lips. It exfoliates,removes all the flaky, dead skin. It just made a difference, I use this twice-thrice a week then Ill put some balm on my lips after exfoliating.
    " in 8 reviews
  • "Totally gets the job done and for a fraction of the price of the Jeffree Stars lip scrubs. It smells nice and is not rough at all. I love it! I use it a minimum of 3 times a week. I definitely recommend it." in 6 reviews
  • "I love this! Some lip scrubs are way to harsh for me. That's not at all the case for this one. It is super hydrating and works just as any other lip scrub! Also it smells like cake what more can you ask for?! Lol. ☺️💫" in 5 reviews
Martha R.
Talent , OR
I really like this lip scrub because it leaves my lips looking slightly plumper and gets rid of the dead skin without being too harsh or hurtful. I definitely recommend this scrub it is also very affordable and it’s edible I believe. It also smells good and if any happens to end up in your mouth you’ll be fine and it don’t got a bad taste .
Kelly B.
byfield
This is one of my all time favorite lip scrubs , it makes my lips plump a little and it makes them very very soft , it exfoliates them amazingly and tastes very sweet if you get any into your mouth. This is a lip scrub that is around $8 I would estimate it to be around $20
Araseli R.
CA
My go to for dry/chapped lips and need a lift me up. Inexpensive and works great. First jar I’ve bought and love it so far. It left my lips super soft and my liquid lip went in smoothly.
Widalys E.
Orlando
it's delicious but not only that the scrub is very gently on my lips and leaves them very soft without hurting them it kinda also moisturizes my lips I love this stuff I'll be buying it again for sure.
Miranda B.
Grand Isle, VT
This is my favorite lip scrub to date. It has a great feel and it definitely smooths my lips out and helps when they are dry. I use it almost daily before doing my makeup to prep my lips for my liquid lipstick. It has a very nice exfoliating effect and also adds moisture to my lips with a kind of oily feel which I like to have with my lip scrubs. Definitely recommended especially for the price compared to higher end brands.
Sara T.
Harwood, MD
Milani has definitely been stepping there game up and improving their products! I like to try as many lip scrubs as I can, especially in the winter months. The Milani Keep It Sweet Sugar Lip Scrub is so good, and it taste good too!
Kelly M.
Palm City
Huge fan of this product! Does exactly what it says on the tin 👌 a gentle yet effective formula that also leaves a soft, sort of prime on the lips. I rarely finish products but I'll be scraping the bottom of this container.
Ashley M.
Amsterdam , NY
I absolutely love this product this is definitely one of my favorite lip products. The packaging looks and feels high quality. I purchased mine in Walmart for around $8 or $9 dollars. I will be repurchasing for sure when I run out and recommend for anyone looking for a affordable drugstore lip scub.😍🙌🏼
P.S. it doesn’t taste bad when you get a little in your mouth by accident 😂😋👄💋
AnnaNicole E.
Chesterfield
The absolute best lip scrub. I got it at walmart for about  $7 I think, a bit pricy but the packaging is nice and it's a very effective scrub. It smooths my lips instantly and makes them feel that way all day. I suggest this as a drug store scrub over high end ones.
Connor D.
Harleysville
Honestly the only reason why I gave it to stars is that there's something in there that is hard but really it's just ChapStick and I don't even know if it is chopstick because it does not feel good
Natalie L.
San Antonio, TX
Does this smooth your lips? Is it worth the price? Does it lighten up dark lips as well?
Tamaica S.
I see this on sale at Walmart for $4.50 and was wondering if it's worth the price. There's a lot of mixed reviews. Please let me know if I should save my money and get a Big Mac. Lol.😂
Lacy H.
Cleburne
Is this a good product. About how much. And where can you find it.
Amanda L.
Newburgh
New here to lip scrubs, is this something you can just put on in the shower and wash off?
Claudia Sofia C.
Manassas Park, VA
How does this compare to the Tarte Maracuja Lip Exfoliant?