BY MILANI

Keep It Smooth Luxe Lip Treatment restores your dry lips and prevents lips from becoming chapped with deeply moisturizing Shea Butter and six Ultra-Hydrating Oils-Coconut, Olive, Sweet Almond, Macadamia, Jojoba, and Argan. The smoothing and soothing treatment provides instant comfort-day or night-fines lines are minimized and lips are kissably soft. Color: Clear. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Maria G.
I came across this at the store and I was let me try it and I actually like it a lot it makes my lips very soft and when it dries it doesn't make my lips even drier. I enjoy this product a lot and I've had it for a while and i have a good amount left i will be buying again, the price isn't bad and the scent is super good. I love it.
Sarah H.
I really like how this treatment makes my lips feel. I put it on overnight and I wake up with really soft and beautiful lips. It smells really nice if you like sweet scents and it feels really nice on the lips. I don't suggest using it if you don't like greasy lip products because it is quite greasy when you first put it on. I think it's really high quality for an affordable lip treatment.
Kelsie V.
i like this product more then i thought i was going too! it feels more like an oil treatment on the lips . so it is not thick and heavy. my lips do always feel nice and hydrated from this product! i love to use my lip scrub and follow with this lip treatment!
Melissa B.
Spencerville , IN
This stuff is a miracle worker! I wasn't expecting much but it truly is worth the hype. Put on before bed and your lips will be silky smooth the next day.. perfect for lipstick application! 100% would buy again.
Heidi S.
I keep this by my nightstand and put it on every night before bed. It's hydrating and smells delicious! It's affordable and it lasts a long time. A little goes a long way. Highly recommend for dry lips.
Emily S.
Allston, MA
I love this lip treatment. It is great for the price and has beautiful packaging. I use this product the most as a lip conditioner while I am doing the rest of my makeup and prior to applying my liquid lipsticks. It is also a great substitute for lip balm during the day. It smells like vanilla without being too overbearing. It keeps my lips soft and moisturized throughout the day, which I love, and adds a lovely sheen to my lips. Although it does a great job of hydrating my lips, it is not very long-lasting. The formula is very thin (which is great in making it non-sticky), but this also means that it quickly dissolves into the lips. While I do love this treatment, I do think that it is overpriced, which is why I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5.
Selena W.
Kokomo, IN
This goes in after the lip scrub and makes my lips look and feel amazing 💖 It's been my new go to ever since I picked it up.This is also a new staple in my makeup routine!
Kendra B.
This stuff is awesome I use it daily to keep my lips nice and smooth! It really helps if you're wearing your favorite matte lipstick to help keep those lips sensational!
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
The smell is amazing but the product itself is just... iffy. I really had to press my finger into the container to get some product, otherwise, I would barely get any. Applying this is really nice and smooth, depending on the amount you get. I really wish this was in another type of container. I'm not one who likes these kinds because it gets under fingernails. After applying, it feels nice for sometime but doesn't last long. I need something that will last longer because my lips get dry/chapped easily and quickly at times. There are other ones I can use for treatment; such as Bite Beauty's Agave and Skinfix's. Those I tend to prefer more than this. Wouldn't purchase again. Would I recommend? Not really. But it's a drugstore brand and if you're willing to spend $9 on it, it's worth a try. Most drugstores accept returns if you don't like.
Aimee L.
Great lip conditioner. I use it at night and put it on while doing my makeup. I dap it off and put on my lippy. It leaves my lips smooth and soft. It smells like a soft vanilla which is lovely and not over powering.

The reason I gave it a 3 star is because I feel that it is quite overpriced. It does have a lot of nice hydrating oils such as coconut oil, olive oil, sweet almone oil, argan oil, jojoba oil, and macadamia oil along with shea butter. Those are some pricey ingredients therefore I can see how it's priced that way but still too much for a lip conditioner.

Look out for sales. I got this at CVS as a buy one get the second 50% off.
Tamaica S.
I see this on sale at Walmart for $ 4.50 and was wondering if it's worth it. There's mixed reviews on this and was wondering if I should save my money and buy a Big Mac. Lol.😂
Dianne P.
Just found this at CVS. Does it taste good????
Lena H.
EDMONTON , AB
Milani Keep IT Smooth Moisturizing Lip Balm -0.42, Clear Got this product as a gift and wondering if any of your ladies have any comments about it? 😉