BY MILANI

Get plumped about Keep It Full Nourishing Lip Plumper because it’s a multi-tasking, luxurious lipgloss, and nourishing treatment in one! Designed to fill in and smooth lips over time, this lightweight, non-sticky plumper boosts collagen production to plump lips, and hyaluronic acid to seal in moisture. Features a lip maximizing applicator to deliver a creamy sheer finish in one swipe. Available in 9 addictively refreshing shades.

Begin at the Cupid's bow and glide the applicator across lips in a crisscross pattern, then along the outer corners, and then on bottom lip.

Milani Keep It Full Nourishing Lip Plumper
  • "Love this lip plumper so much. It's one of my favorite lip glosses to use. It's very easy to use and the pain is very minimal to me. It's more of a peppermint tingle then actual pain. I definitely would buy other colors." in 26 reviews
  • "This is a beautiful gloss! It’s not sticky and it’s just so glossy! For the price it rivals my Buxom glosses, I want to buy more colors!" in 4 reviews
  • "Love these lips plumpers. They smell like cake and are so hydrating. They are super long lasting as well." in 3 reviews
Cayla C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Almost Natural more...
AMAZING color and the gloss doesn’t burn as much as you think it will and it’s so amazing for plumping lips! Milani Keep It Full Nourishing Lip Plumper
Tori N.
Hopwood
This is my number one all time favorite lip plumper in the market!! The price is unbeatable, the colors are so rich and long lasting. The plumping effect will last all day without getting sticky and has the nicest, mentholated scent to it! Milani kills the lip game, and this product is a game changer. I will buy this until they stop producing it, especially for the price!
Skye P.
Cleburne, TX
I wouldn't really call this a plumper, compared to the others I've used, this one just falls short. I don't really get the same stinging of a plumper that I do with others. However I am giving three stars because it does look really nice on the lips, and it does moisturize fairly well.
Emily A.
This is one of my favorite lip glosses! I have the shade Moonlight, and it is a beautiful iridescent pinky-blue shift. These glosses look beautiful on their own, or layered over a lipstick. I highly recommend these. The only downside--these lip glosses are only sold in Walmart.
Kalley-Rose W.
California
Review for: Soft Rose more...
Naomi A.
Mankato
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Prismatic Peach more...
Love the color of this lip plumper didn’t notice much of a difference in size in my lips, but the color is super pretty, it didn’t have a crazy burn but it felt nice, and I would definitely buy this product in other colors
Jessica S.
West Orange
So this doesn't plump your lips. It smooths the lips and makes them look more appealing. The gloss is smooth and not sticky. The colors are beautiful. Still worth the buy even though it won't make your lips bigger. It will however make your lips juicy and nice.
JAY🦋 F.
Converse
I love this so much that sometimes I just wear it around the house. I bought it at my local Walmart and I can honestly say I would highly recommend this to anybody.
I am in love with the way it adds that BAM to my lips. It’s beautiful and worth every penny.
Rebecca B.
Gibson , NC
Review for: Champagne more...
I just bought this product at Wal-Mart and I'm not pleased it doesn't plump my lips at all the gloss is okay very shear and stays on my lips for a while but it's a plumper that doesn't plump I'm so disappointed in this product
♡Tehya S.
Shaw Afb, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Almost Natural more...
Milani is one of my absolute favorite makeup brands as they provide high quality yet affordable makeup! This lip plumper is great and I definitely will be buying it again! I have recommended this product to numerous people already!!
Cayla C.
Hi, does this lip plumper burn or is it okay?
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
Do these really help plump ur lips?
Tamara J.
Did this burn anyone else's lips?
Tamara J.
Did this burn anyone else's lips?