BY MILANI

Get plumped about Keep It Full Nourishing Lip Plumper because it’s a multi-tasking, luxurious lipgloss, and nourishing treatment in one! Designed to fill in and smooth lips over time, this lightweight, non-sticky plumper boosts collagen production to plump lips, and hyaluronic acid to seal in moisture. Features a lip maximizing applicator to deliver a creamy sheer finish in one swipe. Available in 9 addictively refreshing shades.

Begin at the Cupid's bow and glide the applicator across lips in a crisscross pattern, then along the outer corners, and then on bottom lip.

Milani Keep It Full Nourishing Lip Plumper
  • "Love this lip plumper so much. It's one of my favorite lip glosses to use. It's very easy to use and the pain is very minimal to me. It's more of a peppermint tingle then actual pain. I definitely would buy other colors." in 26 reviews
  • "This is a beautiful gloss! It’s not sticky and it’s just so glossy! For the price it rivals my Buxom glosses, I want to buy more colors!" in 4 reviews
  • "Love these lips plumpers. They smell like cake and are so hydrating. They are super long lasting as well." in 3 reviews
Sabrina W.
College Park, GA
Very creamy and nice. I use it on the go. It doesn't smudge much. I like wearing it for When I'm at work. Sometimes I got to add another coat after rubbing my first one off.
Makayla M.
770 S. Harrison Ave.
I love this lip gloss!  It has adds a minty feeling to the lips but does't physically plump the lips.  What makes your lips look larger is the way the gloss shines on the lips.  For some reason, the way this gloss reflects light makes your lips look larger than they actually are.  Other bonuses to this product are the price, moisturizing properties, and the shade.  The Nude Shimmer shade looks beautiful by itself or layered on top of other lip products.  The only downfall of this product is that it doesn't last long on the lips.  I find that is normal for glosses, but there are glosses out there that last on the lips like the Fenty lip glosses and the Steve Laurent lip oil.
Katie P.
This is amazing. I wear it to work everyday as a simple nude gloss & it’s so unbelievable hydrating and lasts such a long time throughout the day. I usually find myself reapplying once or twice throughout a 9 hour work day. The fullness and shine it gives my lips is amazing and it has the slightest golden sheen. Must try the shade Luminoso, which is the same shade as their most popular blush. Beautiful!
leanna M.
Lancaster
Review for: Nude Shimmer more...
I absolutely LOVE this! It's not a painful lip plumper like some I've tried in the past and it didn't break me out or give me any negative effects. Plus, the colors are beautiful. Milani rarely lets me down. I'd definitely buy the  Milani Keep It Full Nourishing Lip Plumper again.
Melany M.
riverdale
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Soft Rose more...
Love using this as a lipstick topper with any nude. Gives me the perfect nude shade. Don’t really think it’s a “plumper” but for glossy lips, it works well.
Traci F.
Arizona
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this lip plumper so much. I have 3 different colors. They are my go to. Leaves my lips glossy and minty feeling.
Bridgette T.
Mission, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Ultra hydrating and comfortable. Gives you that perfect pout . goes great as a base. Blends well isn't sticky or tacky. :)
Mary R.
Does it plump my lips? I honestly don't know, but the shimmer on the gloss is gorgeous.. I love the look everytime. I honestly think the shimmer is what make my lips look slightly fuller more so than the tingling effect the gloss offers. But I'd recommend on looks alone.. It's just really pretty if you want a glistening lip effect.
Alecia T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love this lip plumper! The tingling isn't too strong but yet strong enough. It's a little sticky but not too bad. I love the color selection and the beautiful shine
Amanda B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Nude Shimmer more...
I absolutely adore this lip gloss. It looks great on it's own or on top of another lip product. Perfect for a lighter makeup look.
Cayla C.
Hi, does this lip plumper burn or is it okay?
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
Do these really help plump ur lips?
Tamara J.
Did this burn anyone else's lips?
Tamara J.
Did this burn anyone else's lips?