BeautyLipLip MakeupMilani
Keep It Full Nourishing Lip Plumper

Milani Keep It Full Nourishing Lip Plumper

Candy Pop

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Milani Keep It Full Nourishing Lip Plumper!
Jessica S.
Milani Keep It Full Nourishing Lip Plumper uploaded by Jessica S.
Purchased at: Target
I couldn't resist getting this Lip Gloss / lip plumper in different shades , Since the price is very affordable i got a few , I do like the formula it's not tacky and beautifully glossy , i Do recommend if you like long lasting glosses :)) Definitely Keep It Full Nourishing Lip Plumper - Rosy Bronze (0.13 Fl. Oz.) Cruelty-free
renya K.
New Tripoli
Milani Keep It Full Nourishing Lip Plumper uploaded by renya K.
Purchased at: Target
Milani Keep It Full Nourishing Lip Plumper I loves this product because it was well hydrating, have a slight plump, and was a pretty colour. It also wasn’t sticky at all. However, I feel like for $14, I could have gotten more plump.
Natalie T.
Decent price. This was on sale at CVS so I had to buy. Compares to the too faced lip plumper but I think the too faced one is slightly better. Very moisturizing and the gloss is everything..
Alexis  B.
Austin, TX
Milani Keep It Full Nourishing Lip Plumper uploaded by Alexis  B.
Last night I put this on about 5 minutes later it was burning so I took it off but let me tell you I’m not mad about it my lips look like I got fillers that’s how good it was I absolutely recommend getting it if you want a affordable lip plumper
Courtney D.
spring hill ks
Best lip plumper ever love love it 😀 😍 ❤️ And my favorite makeup brand ✨️ 😍 💕 lady's go try this product you won't regret it
Michelle P.
New York
Not much of a plump I can feel the tingling for a little bit and that’s it, smells really good
Molly S.
I have the white and the rosewood. The rosewood is a beautiful color. They’re both super glossy and plumping. A little goes a long way because they can be sticky, but they add a great shine and volume.
Taylor A.
Gas City, IN
Love the colors but wasn’t really plumping at all. Will continue to purchase though!
Hillary F.
houston
It makes my lips look plumped and hydrated my fave lip plumper. If your looking for a lip plumper this is the one.
Shelby E.
briant street
Gives the best puoty lip i have ever had i love it and it looks so natrual and it is so long lasting and beutiful i see no need to improve this product i love it so much. The pacaging is so preaty and i love it i would so buy again.

Looking for your answer?