Milani Keep It Clean Longwear Lip Color Remover

With just one swipe, Keep It Clean Longwear Lip Color Remover erases every trace of longwear, matte and metallic lip color. The gentle yet effective, hydrating formula leaves lips feeling extra soft, nourished, restored and revitalized. Follow with Keep It Sweet Sugar Lip Scrub and Keep It Smooth Luxe Lip Treatment for a truly indulgent lip experience.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Myristate, Glyceryl Palmitate, Glyceryl Ricinoleate, Glyceryl Eicosanedioate, Dextrin Palmitate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Trihydroxystearin, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vanillin, Stevia Rebaudiana Extract.

Does this product work good??
This product is worth it to buy it because i like to wear matte lipstick?
Does it work? If so where can I buy it?
Start your review of Milani Keep It Clean Longwear Lip Color Remover!
Cutler Bay, FL
when I read the details on this product said "just one swipe erases matte lipstick" I had to try it. ALL the lipsticks i wear are matte lipsticks and those IMO are the hardest to take off and leaving no residue or tint behind for a couple of days. not even my Himalayan salt exfoliating liquid soap could get it all off.  This product is a GOD send and would recommend to anyone, the only thing that would make it better is a nice rose or melon scent but that just me :)
Combination / Dark Spots
Glendale, NY
Milani Keep It Clean Longwear Lip Color Remover uploaded by Andrea R.
Don’t waste your money on this lip color remover.... you can get better results with oil or an oil based cleansing balm. I tried to remove a red liquid lipstick and it left my lips pretty stained... Didn’t feel harsh at all just not effective enough to buy.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores
San Francisco, CA
I recently picked this up at Walgreens. It took 4 Walgreens to find it so I'm guessing this is a highly desired product. I like it, I was literally using kitchen oil to take my matte lipsticks off but this has done a good job on replacing that. I just with it came in a bigger tube
Dry / Dullness
Hillsborough, NJ
This stuff is amazing! Sometimes I have a hard time with taking my liquid lipsticks off. I have to really scrub. With this is comes off super easy. I would highly recommend this product! Makes life a lot easier, plus the price point is amazing!❤ I did a review on this product on my YouTube channel if you want to check it out! Just search Isabella Thorne ☺
Fontana, CA
Milani Keep It Clean Longwear Lip Color Remover uploaded by Elena P.
Hands down by far the best lip remover ever....... its the best yet you dont need alot its gentle enough to do the job yet still moisturizing for your lips. And for under 8 its so worth it
Fine Lines
This is definitely the best thing I've used to remove stubborn liquid lipsticks. It takes off everything without having to be harsh. It also leaves your lips very hydrated after using it. Overall, I would definitely recommend and purchase again
Dry / Uneven Skin Tone
Swannanoa, NC
I really like this stuff.this is the best lip color remover.also it is not disappointing and it is over effective.Very gentle and not harsh on your lips I am a repeat user.Also I like the way it feels on your skin.There is no room for improvement
Valencia, CA
This is my first Milani product I’ve ever used and I absolutely love it. It works like a dream and I’m not hesitant to put on lip stains or matte lipsticks. I will be repurchasing this because I’m almost at.
Dry, Sensitive / Dullness, Large Pores, Redness
I use this to clean up my lipstick after I've applied it and it leaves my lips looking flawless, it was very gentle and didn't smudge my foundation. Will be buying again.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Sulphur, LA
Absolutely love this product. Don't like the color lipstick or changed your mind. Just apply a little if this wipe and its gone. Definitely will recommend it and definitely will buy it again.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Ask a question to the Influenster community...