BY MILANI

One touch and you’ll fangirl over this multipurpose brush! Designed with short, densely packed, high-grade synthetic fibers, this ultra-soft brush offers a controlled, streak free application of loose and pressed powders to the face, neckline, and décolleté for a flawless, airbrushed finish. Brush may also be used to blend and contour.

Kaitlynn G.
Absolutely love milani products, the 2 in 1 foundation goes on smooth and it's also light weight very flawless foundation after your whole look is finished highly recommended very satisfied always my go too foundation Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer
emily M.
Apple valley
LOVE there brushes omg I've had morphe brushes but just not as soft as these miliani brushes ! Use them every time I do make up and I got them from Walmart. I was so happy that they worked and felt great on the skin !
Cindy M.
I was curious about this beush for contouring. I thought it was going to be too big but it fits perfectly in the hollows of my cheecks. Blended my contour well and the bristles are soft.
Ashley H.
Urbana, OH
Amazing brush. So soft I use it for my highlight or contour. I love the sturdy handle it doesn't feel cheap!!!
Marques M.
Uniontown
Very good for highlighting and applying blush! this brush could also be good for blending out contour!