Milani Jewel FX Nail Lacquer uploaded by Nima L.Milani Jewel FX Nail Lacquer uploaded by Andrea C.Milani Jewel FX Nail Lacquer uploaded by anahilaura b.

BY MILANI

Bedazzle your nails with Milani’s Jewel FX.  These chunky glitters give the impression of the finest jewels adorning your nails. Multi-colored glitter sparkles like gems. Large & small particle glitters with faceted jewel like effects. .

Buy on Walmart
  • "As most glitter polishes are, it's a little more difficult to take off, but it just requires a little extra time." in 5 reviews
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite glitter polish, mainly becsuse its hard to get actual glitter on your nails
L i.
L i.
California
I've been getting this nail polish for a while and they are okay polish but they are still good for a very good price. I bought it at the dollar tree. I would not repurchase this product again after a while it gets  clumpy and hard to use the glitter
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Milani Jewel FX Jewel FX Nail Lacquer
I absolutely adore these nail polishes they have been a favorite of mine for years ever since I discovered the pink one was a dupe for the limited edition teenage dream opi color from the Katy perry collection.
anahilaura b.
anahilaura b.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Teal 582
Paired rhis shade with another color and made mermaid vibes on my nails. Applies smoothly got it for 99 cents
Keitlyn O.
Keitlyn O.
Holyoke, MA
I absolutely love this nail glitter polish! the glitter are very chunky but sparse so its better to use with a dotting toll in my opnion
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Lincoln Univ, PA
Review for: Milani Jewel FX Jewel FX Nail Lacquer
This is a good lacquer. I usually put a solid underneath then the filter. It lasts a week. I love the easy application.
Haley D.
Haley D.
Maryville, TN
I have this in the multicolored glitter, and I really do love it. It takes about 7-8 coats to completely cover my nails in glitter, however. I think it's worth it, but it sure does take a lot of time!
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Milani Jewel FX Jewel FX Nail Lacquer
I love these colors and I love the way this looks once it's on, I just have so much trouble removing this from my nails!
kayla b.
kayla b.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Milani Jewel FX Jewel FX Nail Lacquer
Love Milani already but loving them more for this polish. Would look great over a black polish.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
Review for: Milani Jewel FX Jewel FX Nail Lacquer
In love with these glitter polishes!! The rainbow lacquer is my absolute favorite!! The glitter is super shimmery and it only takes a couple of coats to cover the nail, and only one coat as a top coat! To avoid any clumps, apply one coat and then wait for it to dry before applying a second coat. As most glitter polishes are, it's a little more difficult to take off, but it just requires a little extra time. There are tons of colors as well! Definitely recommend these beautiful polishes!
cynthia p.
cynthia p.
Does it last lon
Nima L.
Nima L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which one is your favorite Jewel Fx polish?