BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Milani Runway Lashes 106 Black Instant Volume Mascara.
New.
Instant volume.

• Are they working towards discontinuing this mascara? I f...3 Answers
  • How well does this mascara work?1 Answers
  • It this Mascara a wet or dry formula? also does it hold a...1 Answers
Milani Instant Volume Mascara Runway Lashes
  • "This mascara is my holy grail! It makes my lashes so long and adds volume! It is definitely worth the price. " in 11 reviews
  • "I love it i really like lashes products i have really long lashes so thats why i love it" in 3 reviews
Hazelle R.
Victorville, CA
Okay this is hands down my favorite mascara! It has a thin wand which I love for my lower lash line! I use this mascara all the time. It definitely met my expectations. I would recommend it to anyone who loves drugstore products / is on a budget. It doesn't clump up on your lashes either. It makes them look beautiful!
Lisa T.
Ovid, MI
I discovered this mascara on a YouTube make-up tutorial. I checked my local Walmart, and actually found it! It cost just under $6, which is an amazing value for such a high quality mascara! It applies smoothly without clumps, and makes my eyes pop! A few coats, and I'm ready for my day. It washes off a lot easier than any of my other mascara's (I use 4 different brands). I am so HAPPY to have found this awesome mascara!
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I really wanted to love this mascara. It gives amazingly full voluminous lashes. Unfortunately, there were a few issues with the product. If you do not apply very carefully, your lashes will get clumpy very quickly. My biggest issue is that the mascara doesn't stay put and transfers to my under eye area. If I can locate a waterproof version, I may try that instead.
Bree G.
Henderson, NV
Wasn't really a fan of this mascara. I felt like I had to put more than 2 coats because the brush doesn't apply that much mascara on my lashes, but then when I would add more the mascara would get chunky. The last thing I want are chunky lashes.
Dena P.
I absolutely LOVE this mascara. So far, this drug store mascara and far better than any high end mascara I've tried, it's also affordable. It makes your lashes full, long, and dark. I will be buying this again and I definitely recommend it.
Megan m.
Pasadena, TX
If I could I would give it negative stars!!! I had done a full face make up look for a date with my boyfriend and I just so happened to have gotten ready at his house.. I was about to finish my make up by adding my beloved Laura geller mascara when ...I couldn't find it in my make up bag... Frantically searching ..I found nothing..so quickly like any sane person! I drove to my local Walgreens to pick up a mascara, I picked the cheapest one; mind you, I heard lots of reviews about this particular milani runway lash..which happened to be the cheapest so I thought win win right? ...wrong... This masacara is THE WORST MASACARA EVER!!!!!!!! The first application did nothing to my lashes..so I added a second coat.. It clumped.. The second it dried it flaked.. Right into my eye ball! Which irritated my eye to hell!!!! I've never ever had such a crappy masacara.. I tried it other times.. Same result.... I couldn't take the pain I had to itch my eye! Which killed my perfect cat eye I was rocking :( make up artists say any masacara will do..no way...I stay away from just "any" masacara.. I've learned my lesson.. Never forget your Laura geller masacara...
Mackenzie L.
Providence , RI
This is my favorite drugstore mascara. It gives me the length and definition that I like to wear every day. The wand is smaller which gives each lash more individual definition. I always have this mascara in my make up bag!
Adriana C.
This mascara is pretty darn good! My only con is it does slightly make the lashes feel a bit weird at the end of the night. But honestly? I don't really care, it washes off and my lashes look and feel fine so no harm no foul. The brush doesn't look like anything special at first but because its pretty skinny you can work it into your lashes creating so much volume and length. I get little to no fall out when I use it on the top lashes but some on the bottom so I don't use it for them. I had a tendency to use multiple mascaras ( I haven't found my perfect one yet) so I when i use this one first it give an amazing base to work with. When I use this as a lash topper the length on my babies is incredible! PLUS? The price cant be beat. Love Love!
Destanie S.
Clovis, CA
I saw many reviews on this mascara whether it be here or on YouTube and I thought I would give it a go because everyone seemed to love it. I went to my nearest drugstore and picked it up. When I first got it and put it on, I didn't realize how watery of a mascara it was going to be but I mean it worked. The downfall for me was when I would put it on and it would flake on me constantly. I tried it the first time and it flaked, I thought no big deal. The second time, I just thought I did something wrong and after that I knew it was the mascara. Every time it flaked, it would be in my eye and it would irritate the heck out of it. Every time that I thought it was an amazing makeup day it was more of a disaster because my eyes would be itchy and watery from little flakes in my eye. I don't want to purchase this product again and I am so jealous of the girls/women that it works wonders for. I just wish that was the case for me.
Melissa B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Run Way Lashes is amazing ! Makes my eyelashes look so full and so long ! Better than wearing false lashes ! I'm very happy with this product and I highly recommend this product I'd definitely get again !
Zoie P.
Marina, CA
Are they working towards discontinuing this mascara? I feel like I'm finding it harder and harder to actually buy. 😞
taina m.
Is this a good mascara?
Melissa Z.
It this Mascara a wet or dry formula? also does it hold a curl?
Estrella C.
Never tried this mascara is it good?
Celeste V.
Reedley, CA
How well does this mascara work?