BY MILANI

The immediate vibrant color release of Infinite Liquid Eye Liner creates an elastic film that lines the eyes without smudging or smearing, for up to 24 hours. Incredibly long-wearing, you can count on the semi-permanent and waterproof formula to stay true and deliver high-power drama, definition and intensity for as long as you need it. Remove with eye makeup remover.

Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Tristearate Propylene Carbonate, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Phytosteryl Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol , Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Hexylene Glycol, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). +/- May Contain: Ultramarines (CI 77007).

• Does this eyeliner transfer at all? Does it last througho...4 Answers
  • I've been using this eyeliner for years. I need to know w...3 Answers
  • I love this eyeliner but it always I always get some on m...4 Answers
Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This eyeliner is for those people who are looking for an eyeliner that will not smudge and last for more than 8 hours. It is true to its claims for its intensity and comfort. Some cons would be that the consistency is very "goopy"/thick but this can be avoided by simply wiping the brush against the rim. On another note, it can only be completely removed by a makeup remover. Also if for some reason you decide to wear this longer then 12 hrs it can start to flake if you touch your eye. This would be difficult for people who have never use a liquid eyeliner but practice makes perfect ;) you can also buy a separate eyeliner brush for an easier application Basically if you want a true black eyeliner that you put on the morning and you don't touch up till you go to sleep then this is for you :)" in 26 reviews
  • "I am absolutely in love with this both in black and brown. It's absolutely affordable and smudge proof, long-lasting and completely waterproof. I've tried other liquid liners but none are as tough as this. The brush may not be the best as it makes application kind of hard. I dip my eyeliner brush but I have not much problem with using the brush itself. oil-base make up remover will easily remove this. " in 13 reviews
  • "I am completely in love with this liquid eyeliner! I have only used the color Everest but it is my go to drug store black liquid eyeliner. It is very saturated and pigmented and gives me a true black line. It takes a while to dry, but once dry the line will not smudge move smear and stays looking perfect all day. I have even left it on while i slept and woke up with an almost perfect cat eye. The brush is small enough to give you good precision and a fine line. " in 6 reviews
Kristin Ann S.
The names on these are ridiculous. Call it brown or black or grey! That turned me off right away. So I bought it & the ingredients list compares to MAC liquidlast eyeliner! But this gets gummy (MAC doesn’t do that unless I’ve kept it a year+ & I think waterproof liners tend to do this so I try to wear smudge proof kinds & I don’t go too close to H2O), & there is no way to thin it. So it’s not useable after a month. It is very waterproof. Wear this to the beach, that sad movie, when your boyfriend is planning to break up with you, because this stuff does not budge. It will come off with an oil based cleanser (eg MAC cleanse off oil). After a couple of months I had to throw it away. It was kind of expensive too, this frugal gal spends $1-$3 on eyeliner tops.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
[product:milani-infinite--liquid-eye-liner] in the shade infinate. If your looking for a bold eyelook without being overly dramatic you'll like this eyeliner!!! Infinate is a royal blue metallic. It's very easily applied but work quickly because once it set it does not budge. It was actually kind of hard to get off you actually have to rub quite a bit to remove it. But it would be perfect to wear if you were going to be in the water. I like to do a natural eye and then do a cat eye wing with this. It's the perfect amount of bold without being cra-cra!!!!
Mariah L.
Plainfield, IL
Not my favorite but definitely great for a night out. The brush is very skinny & it hurts if you accidentally place it the wrong way when applying the product. It kind of takes awhile to dry, as well. I had to fan my eye for a good 45 seconds to insure that it didn't smudge when I blinked. I absolutely love how black it is, there's a ton of product in the tube. I'm iffy on how HARD it is to get off, though. If you've got a hot & spicy night ahead of you, goooo for it. But it's not ideal for everyday use, as I literally have remnants of my wing on the following morning, after scrubbing with soap & a makeup wipe.
Christine P.
I absolutely love this eyeliner. It’s easy to apply and it stays on forever! Definitely my daily go to eyeliner. It also works great if you’re going to work out, go to the pool or beach. The only thing is, it doesn’t come off with most makeup removers. You have to use an oil base make remover (which I don’t mind at all).
Tainnelys V.
calle 1 N-55 Urbanizacion Santa Elena Bayamon Puerto Rico
This is a great liquid liner I love it is a great one and I love it. It makes you eyes look beautiful and is for any type of skin. I recommend this product is one of the best one. You can buy this at Walgreens or Walmart.
Crystal N.
San Jose, CA
This is some crazy liquid eyeliner that has some serious staying power. I got it because a friend told me it really stays on... and that's totally true! The issue is that since it's liquid it takes forever to dry on your lids, so you really have to be careful not to blink. I found the formula super thick which takes even more time to dry. God-forbid you mess up because cleaning it also takes some serious work. You have to really master putting on liquid eyeliner to work with this. But if you can, it'll really stay on FOREVER!
Brittany M.
The fact that this eyeliner doesn't transfer to my greasy eyelids makes it a winner for me! Literally the only thing that I do not like about this product is the applicator. It is too stiff for my liking and takes me quite a bit to get a nice even line.
Guadalupe R.
Portland , OR
This product was a no go for me. The eyeliner seemed too clump a lot of the liquid at the tip of the applicator so my eyeliner would go on way too thick even after scooping the sides of the liner. It stays on! But it would run all around my eyeballs and the application would be splotchy. I put this in my emergency makeup bag to my surprise when it did that and I needed to stop and get tissues to get it off because it stays on sooo good. I looked like a raccoon going in to my appts for work.
Chrissy M.
This was a no go for me. The formula is very watery and was a fail compare to another liner. This was my first time using it and I regret not saving the receipt. I wouldn't recommend this product to no one. I was so disappointed
Lelly S.
avon
This product is incredibly waterproof, but to the point i have to scrape it off of my eyes. if you'd like to go swimming in your liner this product is definitely for you. I do like how black it is but whenever i use it, Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner doesn't dry down in a timely fashion. I end up screwing up my eyeshadow because the drying liner smudges and sticks in all the wrong places.
Daneiry N.
THE LIQUID EYELINER IS KIND OF TOUGH TO REMOVE, WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD PRODUCT TO HELP IT EASILY COME OFF?
Irene V.
Adelanto, CA
How good is this is it waterproof?
SoNice T.
I love the color of this liner, how's the quality?
Cat D.
Covington, KY
Does this eyeliner transfer at all? Does it last throughout the day?
Catherine S.
Princeton, New Jersey
I love this eyeliner but it always I always get some on my eyelashes with the applicator. Any application tips to avoid this?