BY MILANI

The immediate vibrant color release of Infinite Liquid Eye Liner creates an elastic film that lines the eyes without smudging or smearing, for up to 24 hours. Incredibly long-wearing, you can count on the semi-permanent and waterproof formula to stay true and deliver high-power drama, definition and intensity for as long as you need it. Remove with eye makeup remover.

Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Tristearate Propylene Carbonate, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Phytosteryl Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol , Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Hexylene Glycol, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). +/- May Contain: Ultramarines (CI 77007).

• Does this eyeliner transfer at all? Does it last througho...5 Answers
  • I've been using this eyeliner for years. I need to know w...3 Answers
  • I love this eyeliner but it always I always get some on m...4 Answers
Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This eyeliner is for those people who are looking for an eyeliner that will not smudge and last for more than 8 hours. It is true to its claims for its intensity and comfort. Some cons would be that the consistency is very "goopy"/thick but this can be avoided by simply wiping the brush against the rim. On another note, it can only be completely removed by a makeup remover. Also if for some reason you decide to wear this longer then 12 hrs it can start to flake if you touch your eye. This would be difficult for people who have never use a liquid eyeliner but practice makes perfect ;) you can also buy a separate eyeliner brush for an easier application Basically if you want a true black eyeliner that you put on the morning and you don't touch up till you go to sleep then this is for you :)" in 26 reviews
  • "I am absolutely in love with this both in black and brown. It's absolutely affordable and smudge proof, long-lasting and completely waterproof. I've tried other liquid liners but none are as tough as this. The brush may not be the best as it makes application kind of hard. I dip my eyeliner brush but I have not much problem with using the brush itself. oil-base make up remover will easily remove this. " in 13 reviews
  • "I am completely in love with this liquid eyeliner! I have only used the color Everest but it is my go to drug store black liquid eyeliner. It is very saturated and pigmented and gives me a true black line. It takes a while to dry, but once dry the line will not smudge move smear and stays looking perfect all day. I have even left it on while i slept and woke up with an almost perfect cat eye. The brush is small enough to give you good precision and a fine line. " in 6 reviews
Noelle M.
Spokane Valley
Welp I think the actual eyeliner might be good, however I’ll never know because of how SHARP the applicator is! WTF! It has like a felt brush mixed with a real brush and the felt part feels like a piece of like wire from a bbq cleaning brush! Ouch! The product swatched well but was way too painful to apply. Maybe I’ll give it a shot with my own eyeliner brush but I don’t like that I am gonna waste a bunch dumping it out to use.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
[product:milani-infinite--liquid-eye-liner] in the shade infinate. If your looking for a bold eyelook without being overly dramatic you'll like this eyeliner!!! Infinate is a royal blue metallic. It's very easily applied but work quickly because once it set it does not budge. It was actually kind of hard to get off you actually have to rub quite a bit to remove it. But it would be perfect to wear if you were going to be in the water. I like to do a natural eye and then do a cat eye wing with this. It's the perfect amount of bold without being cra-cra!!!!
Mariah L.
Plainfield, IL
Not my favorite but definitely great for a night out. The brush is very skinny & it hurts if you accidentally place it the wrong way when applying the product. It kind of takes awhile to dry, as well. I had to fan my eye for a good 45 seconds to insure that it didn't smudge when I blinked. I absolutely love how black it is, there's a ton of product in the tube. I'm iffy on how HARD it is to get off, though. If you've got a hot & spicy night ahead of you, goooo for it. But it's not ideal for everyday use, as I literally have remnants of my wing on the following morning, after scrubbing with soap & a makeup wipe.
Guadalupe R.
Portland, OR
This product was a no go for me. The eyeliner seemed too clump a lot of the liquid at the tip of the applicator so my eyeliner would go on way too thick even after scooping the sides of the liner. It stays on! But it would run all around my eyeballs and the application would be splotchy. I put this in my emergency makeup bag to my surprise when it did that and I needed to stop and get tissues to get it off because it stays on sooo good. I looked like a raccoon going in to my appts for work.
Lelly S.
avon
This product is incredibly waterproof, but to the point i have to scrape it off of my eyes. if you'd like to go swimming in your liner this product is definitely for you. I do like how black it is but whenever i use it, Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner doesn't dry down in a timely fashion. I end up screwing up my eyeshadow because the drying liner smudges and sticks in all the wrong places.
Michelle e.
Richmond, CA
Best waterproof liquid liner out there this is the only liquid liner that works for me .you can but this at your local Walgreens for a good price for drugstore liquid liner it tops high end !
Suphitsara B.
Irwin, PA
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this eyeliner. It’s been the only eyeliner I use for five years now. It is a smudge-proof and waterproof liquid eyeliner. The only thing i always have a problem with this eyeliner is that as you use it for a while the product inside the container starts to get really think which makes it harder to apply. But beside that I love it!!!
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
For the longest time I only used this Milani infinity liquid eye liner.
I would get them at my local Cvs store.
The eyeliner is very easy to apply. And extremely long lasting.
I do recommend it to everyone.

Tina M.
San Antonio, TX
I use this daily!!! Doesn’t smear, smudge, nothing it stay on. Which is perfect for me as I wear daily contacts and love to wing my eye liner and I can swim,cry run my eyes and it stays perfect it truly is waterproof Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner
Chrissy M.
This was a no go for me. The formula is very watery and was a fail compare to another liner. This was my first time using it and I regret not saving the receipt. I wouldn't recommend this product to no one. I was so disappointed
Daneiry N.
THE LIQUID EYELINER IS KIND OF TOUGH TO REMOVE, WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD PRODUCT TO HELP IT EASILY COME OFF?
SoNice T.
I love the color of this liner, how's the quality?
Irene V.
Victorville , CA
How good is this is it waterproof?
Cat D.
Covington, KY
Does this eyeliner transfer at all? Does it last throughout the day?
Catherine S.
Princeton, New Jersey
I love this eyeliner but it always I always get some on my eyelashes with the applicator. Any application tips to avoid this?

Amazon