Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner

05 Everlast

How can I order this product?  It’s let me add to the cart.
I recently learned that Milani had discontinued this product completely. I've been using this liquid eyeliner for the past 10 years, and it was the best in the market. Does anyone know which product I should buy that has the same quality? Will Milani ever continue making this product?
which variety do you prefer?
Start your review of Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner!
Product Highlights
...eyeliner brush for an easier application Basically if you want a true black eyeliner that you put on the morning and you don't touch up till you go to sleep then this is for you :)in reviews
I am absolutely in love with this both in black and brown. It's absolutely affordable and smudge proof, long-lasting and completely waterproof. I've tried other liquid liners but none are as tough as this. The brush may not be the best as it makes application kind of hard. I dip my eyeliner brush but I have not much problem with using the brush itself. oil-base make up remover will easily remove this. in reviews
...have even left it on while i slept and woke up with an almost perfect cat eye. The brush is small enough to give you good precision and a fine line. in reviews
Maria C.
Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner uploaded by Maria C.
Best liquid eyeliner out there! It will stay in place till you scrub it off! I mean it! This is one liner that is hard to take off. You’ll need oil makeup remover specifically for the eye to take it all off.
Krystal B.
Big Lake, MN
Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner uploaded by Krystal B.
Purchased at: Amazon
If you don't want this eyeliner to not go anywhere or smudge, girls this is the one! Its water proof and they don't kid around with the up to 24 hr wear! It stays put and dries fast! Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner
Amanda C.
Hayward, CA
This product is a must if you want a smudge proof and water proof eye liner. I have tested this in the pool and after working out and it has never failed to stay on. It is also very pigmented. I have been using this for the last 8 years and even after trying other eyeliner brands, i never fail to come back to this one. It comes off easier with oil based make up remover. However, few disadvantages of this eyeliner is the tip of the brush (not thin and hard like other eyeliners so need steadier hand to apply, but rather flimsy and flat) and it can start to thicken after a few months. Affordable compared to high end eyeliners. Retails for about $8 at Walgreens.
NJ S.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner uploaded by NJ S.
This is one of my favorite eyeliners because it STAYS. The applicator brush is a bit flimsy/sharp to me and can fray easily if you're not careful so i took off one star but the formula is the best! What I do is just use my own angled brushes to apply then I'm golden! Liners are pigmented and long lasting once it's dry. I have used this in black, brown, purple, and gold. All great depending in what you're looking to do.
Arielle Lana L.
Staff
DC
I’ve been doing cat eyeliner for almost 15 years now and as someone with super oily eyelids, finding the perfect liner was difficult. 5 years ago a friend recommended this to me and she wasn’t wrong.... this stuff doesn’t come off! Like, even with makeup remover. Whether a night out or even a music festival, I’ll come home with perfect liner. Sometimes it won’t even come off for 2 days! I’m so glad I don’t have to worry about my liner flaking and fading on me. The only thing I’m worried is it’s going to be discontinued because I can never even find it anywhere anymore!
Maria O.
West Orange, NJ
Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner uploaded by Maria O.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love! It is waterproof, so it does not peel off when you cry, it lasts a long time, it dries quickly when applied, it is very black and it is also economical. I recommend it!
Emily D.
El Monte, CA
The brush is super stiff, it's really pokey while applying it on. I have really oily eyelids but I've heard a lot about this eyeliner how it doesn't transfer on the top lid. I tried it on today and there was transfer, ugh. It also coats my eyelashes when I apply, which annoys me. Lastly, this stuff will smudge but it's hard to get off at the same time. I don't even know how that happens.. but this product is super gooey and it was just a mess.
Hannah G.
Mountain Home, AR
I like this for the affordable price, the packaging was good and size of product is average . The shade is dark and nice
Sarah T.
Frisco, TX
I gave this a good chance but I really hate this! Its goopy and just overall a pain to apply. It doesn't really last all day. I wouldn't recommend it, if you want a good liquid liner try nyx stay matte liquid liner
Olga A.
Buffalo, NY
I have deep set eyes & it was impossible for me to find eyeliner that would stay on & not end up on my eyelid until I discovered this one. I have tried all super expensive brands, at $45 + a tube, that claimed “all day” wear that were still a fail. This $7 product stays on my eyes ALL DAY, no smudges, no flakes. If Milani ever discontinue this particular product I think I may literally cry.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...