Milani Illuminating Face Powder, Beauty's Touch by Milani uploaded by minerva c.Milani Illuminating Face Powder, Beauty's Touch by Milani uploaded by Summer B.

BY MILANI

Illuminating Face Powder by Milani Cosmetics USA;Ultra-smooth highlighter, bronzer and blush;An ultra-smooth, multi-colour blush, bronzer & highlighter;Made in Italy;10 g see more...

Buy on Amazon
minerva c.
Boise, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
Very subtle blush. Can definitely build it up for a light touch of pink on the cheeks. I like to pull my blush up like my contour, I feel it looks more natural. Would recommend if you like something little noticable
Brianna D.
Louisville, KY
I really like this blush ❤️ I’m not much of a blush person but I really love the way this looks and the color on my skin tone is very nice. It’s very pigmented so don’t use it a lot ! I would really recommend buying this product!
Summer B.
Parkland County, AB
My mom had this product awhile back and I had borrowed it from her to try out. I loved that I could use this item as a bronzer,blush, and highlighter to give my skin a beautiful summer glow! It was so good she never got it back! Aha
Sara C.
Barrie, ON
So so pretty. The colors are Fabulous and blend so pretty on your face. Its affordable and the packaging is so pretty and unique im so in love