3 colors available

BY MILANI #83 in Highlighter

Ultra-Smooth Highlighter, Bronzer & Blush Use as a highlighter for a brighter complexion with a lit-from-within radiant glow. Use as a bronzer or blush for an instant healthy, sunkissed finish.

Kristen K.
Kristen K.
I have 03 Beauty's touch. This is an okay product. I use it as a very natural highlighter. I would not recommend using this as a bronzer. No bronze pigment applies. It's very natural looking, so if you like that look, you might like this. This is the type of product that you really won't be able to notice that there's highlighter. There's no bam in your face highlight, nor can you build it up for that.

I'd only recommend this to gals who either wear minimal / no makeup, or like the look of really really natural highlight. The effect to me is an all over softness to the face, which can be nice. But I don't think it's worth the money. It's a nice product to try if you want the Becca illuminating face powders.
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have yet to jump on those really high-end products because I feel like I am not losing anything by buying drug store brands. Some of my favorite beauty products are easily found at my local drug store. Just like Milani. It is my go-to. My lipstick collection, bronzers, and even my all year summer glow comes from Milani. So I encourage anyone who loves a great highlight to try the Milani Illuminating Face Powder. It is so beautiful, soft, sexy, and just glows without feeling or looking glittery to harsh. It is just that perfect Miami night glow.
Fabiana V.
Fabiana V.
Belleview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The staying power of the powder is amazing as it lasts for a good 5-6 hours. It contains very light shimmer, not at all noticeable but it does end up making your face look flawless. The texture is not at all chalky, it is nice and smooth and gives a satin finish. The best part about this is that it does not matter how many times you swirl the brush over it, the shape of theroses are unaffected. Even the shades do not get mixed together. I am so happy, I got this product instead of my first choice.
Milani Illuminating Face Powder. I have two of these in the colors 03, Beauty's Touch and 01, Amber Nectar. The first I use as a blush and the second as a bronzer. I absolutely love these powders. They are finely milled, light and sheer. I am very pale and they are perfect for my skin. You really can't make a mistake with these powders. It's hard to find bronzers and blushes for really pale skin. These are not obvious. They give the look of sunkissed skin. I can't recommend these enough.
sharon n.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
"YES" Is what I said after my first use of this remarkable Illuminating Powder by Milani "Why?" You maybe wondering,I have been looking for the RIGHT Face Powder after what seemed liiked hundreds of Face Piwders and having Fair Skin almost in my own opinion way too fair.
The Milani Face Powder really makes my skin tone look warm sun-kissed and natural.
I LOVE IT♥
I recommend this prpduct★★★★★
Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have searched up and down for a good blush for my skin tone, most of them are way too dark or way too bright. This blush gives the perfect amount of color to my cheeks to help lighten my face a little. All I need is a little bit so the product will last a good amount of time as well. I recommend for light skin tones, for darker skin tones it might not give the amount of color you seek.
Samara F.
Samara F.
Very subtle, which I like. I dab at the individual colors when I want more of a specific color. The pinks are really nice on my light olive complexion. There's a bit of cream tones and light mocha brown. I use this product after I've put on my blush and coverup. Easy to control the quantity of applied material. Not much sparkle which is good for me, but provides just a light glow.
Joi J.
Joi J.
Concord , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this!!! Great highlighter and expensive, it's really nice that you don't loose quality with this drug store brand. Milani Illuminating Face Powder has nice peaches and corals and golds that combine for a really nice highlight to finish off your look, it's a good brand to try out whether you are a newbie to makeup or an experienced artist. I'm sure you will enjoy it!
Elisse M.
Elisse M.
san diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have pale skin and I own this in the shade 03 Beauty's Touch. For me, this is a beautiful blush!! It's a nice soft, light pink with buildable coverage. Certainly not a bronzer or highlighter though. It's actually rather matte I found. But lovely nonetheless! Plus the packaging is to die for. So cute to keep on your vanity. I love this and want to explore other shades!
Zana K.
Zana K.
San Diego, CA
I have light-medium skin stone and this product does not do a great job standing out against it. The colors are pretty but I would recommend it for lighter skinned individuals. The powder itself is soft and smells good. As a drugstore brand, it's fairly inexpensive and good for anyone looking for a basic highlight, personally not my favorite.
Nikol V.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a blush or bronzer?
Yvette S.
Yvette S.
San Antonio, TX
Been wanting to try this illuminating powder. It this a fair product?
Silvia Renier R.
Silvia Renier R.
Decatur, TX
Wondering how is this illuminator?
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
I was wondering if this is a good drug store highlighter
Elsy O.
Elsy O.
Phelan, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super cute! Definitely would love to try. Is this a good product ?