MakeupEye MakeupMascaraMilani
Highly Rated - 10-in-1 Volume Mascara

Milani Highly Rated - 10-in-1 Volume Mascara

HIGHLY RATED - 10-IN-1 VOLUME MASCARAThis iconic formula is highly rated for a reason! Our luxurious 10-in-1 mascara builds, lifts and dramatizes for sky-high lashes in a single stroke.PROVEN RESULTS:*94% saw doubled lash thickness91% saw dramatic volume in one stroke91% saw instant curl and lift in

Milani Highly Rated 10-in-1 Volume Mascara Black ? I saw this in Target browsing yesterday and almost purchased but wanted to see if it was worth trying. Opinions?
does this product last all day and give my lashes a voluminous look? Milani Highly Rated 10-in-1 Volume Mascara Black
Is it waterproof? I’ve never tried it before
Start your review of Milani Highly Rated - 10-in-1 Volume Mascara!
Kokomo, IN
Milani Highly Rated - 10-in-1 Volume Mascara uploaded by Amy S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have tried new mascara after new mascara trying to find one that makes my short stubby blonde look like they have length and wow do I love how this preformed! I only put on 2 coats and I have length and volume both. On my search to find a mascara I like this one is a top contender!
Milani Highly Rated - 10-in-1 Volume Mascara uploaded by Madi O.
Milani Highly Rated - 10-in-1 Volume Mascara uploaded by Madi O.
Purchased at: Target
I love this mascara! I prefer a bigger wand so if you don’t you might not like this one. I have found I can customize my lash look a little bit...if I want a more natural lash look I will wipe some of the mascara on the edge of the tube and this works well. Otherwise I have found two coats works great for me! It’s lengthening, volumizing, and holds a curl great! Basically everything i look for in a mascara. The only thing I would say is be careful if you are like me and sometimes wipe/touch your eyes (which I am trying to work on lol), this will flake if you rub your eyes at all. But it is easy to clean up, doesn’t seem to smudge to smear at all. Other than, I would highly recommend if you are looking for an affordable drugstore mascara that applies like a high end mascara. Milani Highly Rated - 10-in-1 Volume Mascara
Manchester, NH
Milani Highly Rated - 10-in-1 Volume Mascara uploaded by chrissie G.
Milani Highly Rated - 10-in-1 Volume Mascara uploaded by chrissie G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is decent mascara. I liked that it was a great price and it did give me fullness but I’m no longer partial to this kind of wand for my lashes. This is one of the better ones of this wand style. This was more of a soft lash than a bold lash which I liked. It was great right out of the tube. Not too wet or too dry.
Alliance, OH
Milani Highly Rated - 10-in-1 Volume Mascara uploaded by tara A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the way it makes my lashes feel my lashes look amazing. They look so much thicker. A few people of asked me if I’m wearing lash extensions. And I love the packaging very cute
MANTECA, CA
Milani Highly Rated - 10-in-1 Volume Mascara uploaded by Jennifer L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I did not like the New Miilani Highly Rated 10-In-1 Volume Mascara. I didn't like the actual mascara and I didn't like the applicator brush. I did not at length or thickness to my lashes at all. To me it was really thin and watery. Thumbs down from me!
Milani Highly Rated - 10-in-1 Volume Mascara uploaded by Husna D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I can’t believe milani made this mascara. It beats a lot of the more high end brands. I am in shock. I got a sample version of this just to test it out and i fell in love. It gives my lashes length and volume. And one thing about this one is it makes my lashes look fluffed out not stuck together.
Scranton, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Even though I dye my hair dark I have strawberry blondish/light brown and so my eyelashes aren't quite that dark and luscious on their own. My thyroid disorder doesn't help either. This mascara is a miracle for my almost non existent eyelashes! I feel like a whole new woman when I put it on! I love the freedom of not having to wear fake lashes, due to glasses they are uncomfortable! This not only made my lashes longer, but also fuller. It lasts for HOURS! This is my new brand unless something better comes along. The price wasn't too bad for a GOOD mascara! Milani Highly Rated 10-in-1 Volume Mascara Black
Milani Highly Rated - 10-in-1 Volume Mascara uploaded by Amanda L.
Purchased at: ULTA
No mask will hide these lashes by Milani Highly Rated 10-in-1 Volume Mascara Black ! It's easily buildable, snugs under each lash and coats evenly from the root to the tip, and doesn't smudge or flake! It holds a lift and volume and makes it look like you're wearing falsies! I'd recommend this to anyone aspiring for full fluffy volumizing lashes! #slayinside #voxbox #influenster #mascara #beautycommunity #lashes
San Tan Vly, AZ
Milani Highly Rated - 10-in-1 Volume Mascara uploaded by Desirey K.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s my favorite mascara ever at an affordable price. No clumps, and the wand is perfect literally. If you haven’t tried I promise you won’t regret it.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Not my favorite but not horrible. Picture taken after around 3 weeks of use. Took a while to thicken up to get a more dramatic lash. Very black formula and not clumpy . Bristle is a bit tuff for building up lashes. Does a great job of separating lashes. Not smudge proof, after a few hours it slightly smudges onto my bottom lash line.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Broadway, VA
il y a 10 mois
Danielle W. il y a 9 mois
I love this so much!! As far as inexpensive drug store makeup goes, this is my absolute favorite mascara. The brush is great for making sure it doesn't clump, and it's super volumizing!!
Brooklyn
il y a un an
Christy L. il y a 8 mois
Yes I love it, lasts all day, you may need to dab underneath eyes.
Lynden, WA