BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

One Coat Formula Dries in 60 seconds with a high gloss finish. New flat-wide brush allows for a fast, one coat application. DBP, Toulene & Formaldehyde Free. .

• El secado es rápido? O se texturiza?1 Answers
  • How many coats do you have to apply ? 2 Answers
  • Is this nail polish actually fast drying? I have tried ma...1 Answers
Milani High-Speed Fast Dry Nail Lacquer
  • "It really does dry fast (faster than the NYC quickdry polish) and retains a nice shine to it so you don't need a top coat for shine (I'd still recommend using one to protect the applied nail polish)." in 3 reviews
  • "i really adore milani nail polish because most of the colors are one coaters and that makes me happy bc i like a quick mani sometimes lol and the colors are beautiful" in 3 reviews
  • "Great nail polishes, I love the color choices they have." in 1 review
  • "I love that it dries super quick because I'm a busy mom on the go." in 1 review
  • "Love this nail polish because it does not lie, it does dry fast and comes in pretty colors..." in 1 review
ana G.
Canby, OR
I love milani nail polishes, its such a good quality for the price! I've found them at my local dollar tree. A dollar well spent! Even the non fast drying dries pretty quickly
sequoia s.
Absolutely loved this color. left shine the entire time. I only applied two coats before i was satisfied. This product did not chip too much. In darker light it looks more navy than a royal blue. I would definitely get this color a second time
Caroline M.
Washington
This is kind of chunky. I received it as a gift and would never purchase it on my own. It takes a long time to dry but I've received compliments on the color. It stains my nails blue after I remove it.
Emily d.
Raleigh, NC
One of my favorite nail polish formulas of all time. I own so many of these and will keep buying them. They are ALWAYS opaque, they do dry really fast, and the color selection is beautiful. The only con is that they can chip easily if you don't use a topcoat. As long as you take an extra minute to do that, you're golden. LOVE these!
Octavia T.
This is a great nail polish. I bought this in "Quick Teal" and applied one coat. I was expecting to apply 2 coats but the color was so intense and perfect I only needed 1. The polish went on smooth, with no streaks and yes it does dry in 60 seconds! I didn't even need a top coat since it dried so quickly to a high shine finish. Milani always delivers!
Amanda S.
This was one of my first drugstore polish brands and still a mainstay for me for classic shades, easy application, and long lasting wear. While this shaped bottle is no lover in circulation, I still find Milani polish to be a great staple brand at a wallet friendly price.
Kelly C.
This was my favorite out of all of the nail polish I got. This has the thickest most opaque formula, one coat and it dried extremely fast. It’s glossy and lovely wear time. Does chip a bit around the nails but other than that this is an amazing nail polish.
sara t.
I Love the Milani Nail lacquer! I have the 08 Hot Pink Frenzy and it's just Gorgeous! it is a High Speed Fast Dry and you do only need one cote! #PopOfColor this sure does give a Fabulous pop of color!
scarlett m.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite nail polish color so far. You only need one coat of nail polish on your nail and it fills up your nail well. This color goes well with red or pink clothes and it is a very shiny color. The only bad thing is, is that it chips a lot
Emma P.
The colors are great, and there's no need to apply more than two coats, even with the lightest pink they have (I've used it before). It really does dry fast (faster than the NYC quickdry polish) and retains a nice shine to it so you don't need a top coat for shine (I'd still recommend using one to protect the applied nail polish).
Jess W.
How many coats do you have to apply ?
Maya F.
Is this nail polish actually fast drying? I have tried many fast drying nail polishes and none of them were fast drying.
hidexi m.
El cajon, CA
El secado es rápido? O se texturiza?

Amazon