BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Christina C.
Hudson , FL
I was told it was a good product so I gave it a try and fell in love with it. I have real bad acne and most makeups usually irritate my acne and this one doesn’t which I really like. It holds in place for most of the day. I would highly recommend this product.
Rebeca M.
Milani es una de mis marcas favoritas, por qué es económico y bueno. No tengo nada en contra que decir, cuando tengas la oportunidad cómpralo se qué te gustará!!!
Paige W.
San Francisco, CA
I'm not a big fan of the Milani line in general. They're product never stays on for long and is low in pigment. They use cheap ingredients and it shows when you constantly have to reapply through out the day. If you can swing it, I would invest in a pricier product, one that'll last you longer and stay on all day!
Sandy M.
Dallas
I swear you guys I love Melani it’s so good I love their products everything other products it’s so smooth not to cakey it’s definitely what I need
Alexnadra V.
Phoenix
This powder is wonderful stay on and in place on your face natural look for a day out . So easy to apply smooth look also . Yes never moves
Yesica I.
Santa Ana, CA
Este para mi me emcato me dio una tonalidad uniforme y perfeta ase ber mi rostro fresco y muy sutil se trabaja fasil lo recomiendo..
dyanna f.
I love this brand so far ok for my skin it has its days but i use as well the foundation and before prep ur skin so it wont be to dry
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I like Milanis face powders!! There packaging is also pretty! Love the gold theme they have going on with all there products!
Linda C.
Medium coverage and perfect for touch ups. Shade range wasn’t great though so i had to use a shade lighter than my skin tone.
DylanHaley G.
Dover
I love this product It works amazing I love that it stays on all day even without primer on my face it works great
Andrea  G.
Bakersfield, CA
Never really been a fan of milani. how good does this work?
Shanelle S.
Does this keep your face matted whole day
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
What's good is this HD powder for oil skin??