BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Click, Cover, Correct & Protect ;

• What's so coverage is?? This coverage light or medium?? Form pled...1 Answers
  • Would this concealer be good for hiding acne/pimples?1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? 1 Answers
Tiffony R.
Miami, Florida
If you watch my YouTube channel then you know how much I love this product. I have the shade 04 and I and I am a dark skinned girl but I love that bright highlighted look for the mere fact that I wear glasses.

I love love love the formula. That's it. It has moisture. It is very pigment and covers really well.

I love this stuff.
Claudia E.
I find this to be very creamy, and easy to use. It provides a medium coverage with a low price that many can afford. Milani's whole brand is amazing, and so is this concealer. I definitely recommend this concealer to everyone!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Because my face is not the same any single day, I buy a lot of products, depending if is necessary. I buy this Milani concealer and this product is not for me. Extremely creamy and not coverage.
Kassy H.
Roswell, NM
I love this concealer. I use it often and its great. Its easy to apply and blend into skin. Its a good match for my skin tone and I love the way the applicator looks. I would buy again and recommend this product.
Elizabeth G.
Palmdale, CA
Love this product. Creamy and bright . It's perfect for any skin tone . It last very long . It's a little to much for me but it's amazing it blends right in .and I would totally get it
Riddhi B.
Liberal, KS
Seriously, this concealer is perfect for me. It works really great applying to my undereyes. And gives a real soothing touch to it. I'm really impressed with and recommend it to others!
Samantha Y.
Peoria, AZ
Concealer by it self is amazing it conceals your makeup and covers any blemishes like pores, zits and blackheads the only differance between this concealer is that its completely inexpensive this is perfect for people like me who get massive pores and red marks---sorry for spelling errors---
Kerry R.
Middletown , CT
This concealer is the bomb!! It is so easy to apply and use. It is moisturizing and blends well. I have semi dark circles under my eyes and this is a great way to hide them. :) it also conceals the occasional pimple I get. I am def buying this again!! Thanks Milani!!
Brittany F.
Mechanicsburg, IL
I love this product it was everything i wanted and needed it to be. Semi long lasting depending on usage of product. I spotted no cons only pros. It mosturized nice. This is the best alternative conceler out there. I would and have bought this product again
Veronica J.
Delano, CA
I got this a week ago and I love it. It covers up my red spots and blemishes perfectly. I don't even need to wear a foundation with it if I don't want to because it matches my skin tone perfectly.
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Is this product worth a try??
marifer h.
Mcallen, TX
Where can I find thissss? I live in Texas :(
Johnna R.
How well is this concealer? Texture?
Asher R.
Ive never heard about this milani concealer. Is this new? What are the good things about this stuff?
SoNice T.
Does this concealer have high coverage? How many shades are available? Where can I purchase?