2 colors available

BY MILANI

Click, Cover, Correct & Protect ; see more...

• What's so coverage is?? This coverage light or medium?? Form pledge...1 Answers
  • Would this concealer be good for hiding acne/pimples?1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? 1 Answers
Kerry R.
Kerry R.
Middletown, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer is the bomb!! It is so easy to apply and use. It is moisturizing and blends well. I have semi dark circles under my eyes and this is a great way to hide them. :) it also conceals the occasional pimple I get. I am def buying this again!! Thanks Milani!!
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Mechanicsburg, IL
I love this product it was everything i wanted and needed it to be. Semi long lasting depending on usage of product. I spotted no cons only pros. It mosturized nice. This is the best alternative conceler out there. I would and have bought this product again
Sha R.
Sha R.
This is an awesome product. it works great and it isn't overly expensive wow
Tiffony R.
Tiffony R.
Miami, Florida
If you watch my YouTube channel then you know how much I love this product. I have the shade 04 and I and I am a dark skinned girl but I love that bright highlighted look for the mere fact that I wear glasses.

I love love love the formula. That's it. It has moisture. It is very pigment and covers really well.

I love this stuff.
Claudia E.
Claudia E.
I find this to be very creamy, and easy to use. It provides a medium coverage with a low price that many can afford. Milani's whole brand is amazing, and so is this concealer. I definitely recommend this concealer to everyone!
Kassy H.
Kassy H.
Roswell, NM
I love this concealer. I use it often and its great. Its easy to apply and blend into skin. Its a good match for my skin tone and I love the way the applicator looks. I would buy again and recommend this product.
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Because my face is not the same any single day, I buy a lot of products, depending if is necessary. I buy this Milani concealer and this product is not for me. Extremely creamy and not coverage.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Palmdale, CA
Love this product. Creamy and bright . It's perfect for any skin tone . It last very long . It's a little to much for me but it's amazing it blends right in .and I would totally get it
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
New Castle, DE
You can not go wrong with milani one of the best drugstore brands out there this concealer is a really good highlighting concealer to brighten up.
Petronila B.
Petronila B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its perfect for any skin tone , creamy and bright . love this product , seriosly this concealer is perfect for me . Love it
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product worth a try??
marifer h.
marifer h.
Mcallen, TX
Where can I find thissss? I live in Texas :(
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well is this concealer? Texture?
Asher R.
Asher R.
Ive never heard about this milani concealer. Is this new? What are the good things about this stuff?
SoNice T.
SoNice T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this concealer have high coverage? How many shades are available? Where can I purchase?