Milani Haute Flash Full Coverage Shimmer Lip Gloss, Golden Flash 105 0.18 oz (5 g)

BY MILANI

Milani Haute Flash Shimmer Lipgloss, 105 Golden Flash 0.18 Oz/ 5g Beautiful coverage and shine. see more...

Mary R.
Firebaugh, CA
I really like this product is very good and the brand of it is very popular I tried it and liked it
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
Love it. Really make me easy on it, like don’t have to really fuzzy to think over my skin and my look. I also can use it without any doubt. I freaking love it. So great 😄 .
hannah r.
Clarenville
This lip gloss is absolutely amazing! The packaging is gorgeous, and it looks very fancy. This is my first time using a Milani gloss, but I would definitely buy it again! I recommend this to everyone who loves makeup!

Amazon