BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Full coverage, electrifying pigmented color. Extra glossy shimmer finish. Non-tacky, anti-feathering formula. Flexible soft sponge applicator for easy application. .

Milani Haute Flash Full Coverage Shimmer Lip Gloss
  • "SO GOOD I LOVE IT SO BEAUTIFUL AND SHINY I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT" in 9 reviews
  • "They're not kidding when they say full coverage! Very long lasting and feels great on my lips! " in 4 reviews
Sandy H.
This lip gloss actually surprised me when i first applied it. I expected it to be sheer like a gloss usually is, but it is actually full coverage pigmented! The shine is beautiful and it is so comfortable on the lips. I will be buying more colors!
Tara M.
Sandy, UT
This is a phenomenal gloss! It’s insanely pigmented, super shiny and glittery and metallic, and I absolutely love it! At first I didn’t think that this was a product for me, but after I tried it I was hooked! This is a must try!
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
Such a fan of milani products!! These are so creamy!! And apply so good.. I am not a first time user. Love the packaging. It does meet my expectations!!! Will buy more of these. And I do recommend these to others!!!
Camila M.
Woodbridge, VA
My absolute fav, super smooth and not so sticky! Gives you a great highlighting effect that make you lips shine and glitterfy! I got to first try this on because my cousin bought it. And I had to get it. I recommend the buy!
Melissa A.
Newfield, NY
I'm not a big fan of lip gloss. I don't like my lips having a wet yucky feeling. This product doesn't leave that feeling. Use alone or with lipstick and I promise you won't be disappointed.
Amillion K.
This product gave me A good nude popping look I am a repeat user of these products the packaging was very nice and pretty long lace thing I don't have to use so much of this product for the look that I want and I will be recommending this to others
Terri M.
Odenton, MD
This gloss is awesome! I have medium full lips, so I'm always skeptical about lip products full of color. This product is awesome, one swipe and it covers my lips, without be gooky or streaky. I purchased one of the nude colors, and I love it. Perfect for my melanin filled complexion.
Brenda D.
Okay this is my favorite brand for everything. I’ve tried their glass not my favorite but there’s nothing wrong with it I’m not a big fan of glass but this one looks real cute and gives your lips a poppin look to those who love lip gloss this is definitely the one !
norisbel m.
Tampa, FL
Milani Haute Flash full coverage shimmer lipgloss is my favorite lipgloss so far. It smells good, it lasts a lot on my lips and it does not leave any stain. Is so beautiful, I always receive very good compliments about it.
monica r.
Modesto , CA
I love Milano products. The price is very affordable and this product is of good quality. I buy my Milano products at Walmart. This product past my expectations of what I thought it would be. I would recommend to others