Milani Green Goddess Glow Oil

Take your glow higher! Soothe stressed out skin and bring out your inner goddess glow with, essential fatty acid-rich, organic Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil infused, Green Goddess Glow Oil. This ultra-lightweight, multi-use oil helps lock in hydration and soothe stressed out skin. Fast-absorbing oil works with all skin types to deliver exceptionally radiant skin. The perfect first step in makeup prep.

This product ? and every other Milani product ? is never tested on animals. We don?t allow others to test on our behalf, either. Our products are 100% cruelty free.

Nothing with fur, fin or feathers was hurt to make this beauty essential. This product is 100% vegan.

Nothing to worry about here ? no paraben preservatives were used in this product.

While talc is a naturally occurring mineral, we?ve formulated this beauty product to be 100% talc-free.

How to apply:
Apply 1-2 drops and massage onto freshly cleansed skin using circular movements. Multi-tasking oil can be used on the face, hair and nails.

What exactly is this for amd wat does it do? Also how is this for dry sensitive skin? I'm assuming its a face oil for skincare but want to be sure, and be sure would be good for sensitive skin too. Very interested in trying it
is Milani Green Goddess Glow Oil pore clogging ( acne prone skin here) Whats it smell like? Good as a body oil? Help me out friend!
Is this product used in the daytime or at night?
Start your review of Milani Green Goddess Glow Oil!
Priscila P.
Milani Green Goddess Glow Oil uploaded by Priscila P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I've been using this for about a week now and I think it's safe to say that my skin likes it! As someone with oily, acne-prone skin, I'm always worried to try products out because I fear the new products will irritate my skin. As I grow older, I'm more interested in natural products as well. I use this product after I've cleansed and applied my acne products. A little bit goes a very long way because if you apply too much your face will get greasy. The button on the dropper is one I've never seen, but it works nicely. In using this product for a week now my skin appears clearer, less red, and I have a more even skintone. This one is a yes from me!
Celia G.
Colton, CA
1,221 reviews
Milani Green Goddess Glow Oil uploaded by Celia G.
Purchased at: Target
Milani green oil This is my first time testing this product I have never use this one but a friend told me about this one so I’m Birdo giving it a try
Ashley S.
Lacey, WA
Milani Green Goddess Glow Oil uploaded by Ashley S.
Holy moly! I have always been a little skeptical of applying oil to my face. Just seemed weird and I always thought it would make me breakout. I decided to try face oil after seeing so many articles and reviews. This stuff is amazing! I have been using this for almost two months and it makes my skin so soft and it smells amazing. Doesn't have an overpowering smell, just light and fresh. I apply this to my face after my shower, I showed in really hot water so this helps my skin from drying out and then breaking out from trying to over-compensate from being dried out. I love this so much that I ran back to the store and bought a second bottle so I won't run out. I cannot say enough amazing things about this product. I am in love!
Brianna M.
Little Rock, AR
Milani Green Goddess Glow Oil uploaded by Brianna M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this product. I have extremely dry skin.. especially around my forehead. After switching to this product it is the first time that my forehead does not have a dry flaky skin. I can see a major difference within a week. It is kind of pricey but anyone who is struggling with really dry skin and hasn’t found a solution I would definitely recommend trying it.
Reina V.
Jamaica, NY
Milani Green Goddess Glow Oil uploaded by Reina V.
Milani Green Goddess Glow Oil uploaded by Reina V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Everyone... run to your nearest Walgreens, Duane Reade, or the Milani website and get this Milani Green Goddess Glow Oil! It is the best! Like my skin feels so soft! So radiant! A beautiful glow! Smooth! It’s has helped with with hyperpigmentation! And bye bye dry patches! Hello to skin that is rich in hydration! Omg! I can go on a rant right now! Even my hands feel awesome! So this Milani Green Goddess Glow Oil is made from a lightweight oil, it’s 100% plant based glow oil that calms and nourishes the skin. It is made from Cannabis Sarita Seed Oil. Which is rich in essential omega fatty acids which soothes, nourishes and calms the skin with lasting hydration! This oil also has all natural antioxidant complex with vitamin E, Rosemary and sunflower extracts. The “glow formula” is essential oil blend with notes of bergamot and verbena which absorbs quickly into the skin. Leaving you skin nice and glowy! It can be used before makeup or at night! I have been using this for about 2 months now and I love it! I highly highly HIGHLY recommend this serum! You will love it!
Leah A.
Grand Rapids, MN
Milani Green Goddess Glow Oil uploaded by Leah A.
Milani Green Goddess Glow Oil uploaded by Leah A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this now for about 2 weeks. And my skin has never felt so hydrated and just plump!!! I love the packaging as well!!! Love the dropper too it has it where u get the right amount for your face!!! Obsessed with this and I am so glad to took the chance!!! Would for recommend this product!!!!
Brianna P.
Milani Green Goddess Glow Oil uploaded by Brianna P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely in love with this product. Was worried that it might make my skin very oily, but it does not at all! Brightens up my skin, and makes my skin feel great. A very reasonable price, and the packaging was quite pretty. I will be buying this for now on
mani N.
Taunton, MA
Milani Green Goddess Glow Oil uploaded by mani N.
Purchased at: Target
Love this I picked this up and use it ever other day. My favorite color is green so I couldn't help but get it
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Milani Green Goddess Glow Oil uploaded by Nikki M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this product!!! I absolutely love it! The packaging is so pretty!! You get a ton of product and only need two drops at a time, so this bottle will last forever! This oil immediately hydrates, soothes, and vrightens my skin! No greasy residue or tackiness at all!! Just a nice smooth canvas ready for makeup application!!
Maite O.
Orlando, FL
Milani Green Goddess Glow Oil uploaded by Maite O.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I tried this Milani Green Goddess Glow Oil for one week and I do not liked... because I have normal skin but this makes me get a lot of pimples. The package was on point🤤, looks very luxurious and beautiful💚.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lovely S.