BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Liz R.
Battle Creek, MI
This product is okay. I don't feel it did too much for my lashes. I bought it just to give it a try because I do enjoy Milani products but I wasn't impressed as I have been their other products. It was defect product for a decent price.
Yesenia S.
Brooklyn, NY
This was an alright mascara. It kind of left my eyelashes a bit clumpy and brittle after awhile. It was long lasting and all so I suppose thats good. Another good thing it was not hard to take off
Hesharnee J.
Colombo
It's color is a nice black matte-which I prefer over glossy. It thickens, lengthens and separates more than any other mascara I've ever used. PLUS, when I curl my lashes for nights out-it holds in place! I have very sensitive eyes, and have had no aversions to this. I love it so much I'm going back to stock up while it's on sale.
Marta G.
Lo mejor de los productos que eeh utilizado en cosmeticoLome encantan hablo muy bien de estos productos pues me han funcionado
Cristina M.
this mascara of milani is amazing because is against water, is perfect to the pool or to the beach. that one is the best.
marzak i.
mascara magnifique volume et couleur noir foncer et tres piguemente je vous le recommande viviment acheter le