BY MILANI

About the Product10 Sugar Higha Blue & Silver glitter in clear base

Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, SD Alcohol - 40B, Isopropyl Alcohol, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Triphenyl Phosphate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Violet 2 (Cl 60725). +/- May Contain: Mica (Cl 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Red Iron Oxide (Cl 77491), Black Iron Oxide (Cl 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Yellow 5 Lake (Cl 19140), Red 6 Lake (Cl 15850), Red 7 Lake (Cl 15850), Red 30 Lake (Cl 73360), Red 34 Lake (Cl 15880), Aluminum Powder (Cl 7700), Polyethylene Terephthalate & Polyurethane-11, Polyethylene Terephthalate & Barium Sulfate & Titanium Dioxide.

• So these polishes last long?1 Answers
  • Is this a glitter color or is it a confetti color? I te...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Samantha C.
Iowa City, IA
Bubblegum bright pink in color! Super cute and fun color for summer or spring. It lasted over two weeks on my nails and I work in a jewelry store so I'm always using my hands. It doesn't have a strong smell like some nail polishes do and the bottle is super cute too!
Leslie B.
Los Angeles, CA
I like the nail polishes of Milani and the best part, it is affordable! It doesn't dry or stay watery long enough it is about fair in the middle. I love the color Coral it is very nice and colorful! 😊🌸🌺
Alyssa M.
This polish is gorgeous and totally affordable! it goes on well and dries quickly! love it !!
Brittany W.
Atlanta, GA
These are some of my favorite nail polishes! Milani polish dries quickly and lasts a long time. I love this color and the Milani with the gold caps... just fabulous! I have a ton of the shades and have been lucky enough to find them at my local dollar store. ;)
anahilaura b.
Modesto, CA
Purchased this at my local 99 cent store beautiful color reminds me of a mermaid , applies smoothly and dries pretty quick
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This nail polish is the bomb i use this nail polish all the time it last long on my nails and i love it it just a beautiful color and highly recommend this one nail polish
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Milani really knocks it out of the park with their polishes! I have a couple gold labels and the formula is perfection, which you don't always find with mainstream polish!  If I found some more in a unique color or finish, I'd definitely pick it up.
galaxy f.
This is one of my go to drug store nail polishes! I love all the shades to choose from and you can't beat the cost! Usually you can find them on sale too. Dry time is fast and brush is okay. Add a quality top coat and any polish will last a week!
Chandni P.
I love Milani products, they are well priced and good products. This color is beautiful, especially for summertime.
Pooja P.
This nail polish is a delightful color but although the color can crack a little but on the other side it's pretty awesome
Ariana O.
So these polishes last long?
Selena Marie N.
Ft Worth, TX
Is this a glitter color or is it a confetti color? I tend to like the glitter all the time but I've really been into the confetti type polishes as of lately. They seem to last longer or at least it's not as noticeable when they chip!