BY MILANI

Professional, Long-Wearing, Chip-Resistant, Super Glossy Formula With A Spectacular Color Range Of Intensely Vibrant Shades, From Trendsetting, Fashionable Runway To Traditional Best Sellers. Bold, Bright Cream Nail Lacquer Flat Brush For Fast &Amp; Flawless Application Dbp, Toluene &Amp; Formaldehyde Free Made In Usa

• So these polishes last long?1 Answers
  • Is this a glitter color or is it a confetti color? I tend to li...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
Review for: Splendid Strawberry,
These are some of my favorite nail polishes! Milani polish dries quickly and lasts a long time. I love this color and the Milani with the gold caps... just fabulous! I have a ton of the shades and have been lucky enough to find them at my local dollar store. ;)
anahilaura b.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Showy Sea-Green
Purchased this at my local 99 cent store beautiful color reminds me of a mermaid , applies smoothly and dries pretty quick
Phebean C.
columbus, OH
Review for: Sugar Coated
This nail polish is the bomb i use this nail polish all the time it last long on my nails and i love it it just a beautiful color and highly recommend this one nail polish
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Milani really knocks it out of the park with their polishes! I have a couple gold labels and the formula is perfection, which you don't always find with mainstream polish!  If I found some more in a unique color or finish, I'd definitely pick it up.
galaxy f.
This is one of my go to drug store nail polishes! I love all the shades to choose from and you can't beat the cost! Usually you can find them on sale too. Dry time is fast and brush is okay. Add a quality top coat and any polish will last a week!
Chandni P.
I love Milani products, they are well priced and good products. This color is beautiful, especially for summertime.
Pooja P.
This nail polish is a delightful color but although the color can crack a little but on the other side it's pretty awesome
Gaby M.
Lancaster, CA
This is one of my top nail polish brands very good price and they are good quality they are so easy to apply and they dry so fast I bought mine at Walmart definitely will keep buying more
Julisa C.
New Caney
Omg I love this nail polish.. I love the wah they look ln my nails like I have big nails theh look so great
Esther B.
Glendale , AZ
Review for: Sugar High
I love this nail polish. it is a very cute color but i do recommend placing a top coat or two to make it last longer. It has a very nice finish. It dries very nice and doesn't chip. I have used this a couple times and was very pleased with the outcome. i would look forward to purchasing another once i run out of the one i have.
Selena Marie N.
Berryville, AR
Is this a glitter color or is it a confetti color? I tend to like the glitter all the time but I've really been into the confetti type polishes as of lately. They seem to last longer or at least it's not as noticeable when they chip!
Ariana O.
So these polishes last long?