BY MILANI

About the Product10 Sugar Higha Blue & Silver glitter in clear base

Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, SD Alcohol - 40B, Isopropyl Alcohol, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Triphenyl Phosphate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Violet 2 (Cl 60725). +/- May Contain: Mica (Cl 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Red Iron Oxide (Cl 77491), Black Iron Oxide (Cl 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Yellow 5 Lake (Cl 19140), Red 6 Lake (Cl 15850), Red 7 Lake (Cl 15850), Red 30 Lake (Cl 73360), Red 34 Lake (Cl 15880), Aluminum Powder (Cl 7700), Polyethylene Terephthalate & Polyurethane-11, Polyethylene Terephthalate & Barium Sulfate & Titanium Dioxide.

• So these polishes last long?1 Answers
  • Is this a glitter color or is it a confetti color? I te...1 Answers
Caitlyn M.
Horn Lake, MS
This nail polish was just okay. I like the color, however, I feel like the nail polish took forever to dry and it chipped off of my nails just days after putting it on. It's definitely affordable!! Probably wouldn't purchase again.
Pooja P.
This nail polish is a delightful color but although the color can crack a little but on the other side it's pretty awesome
Krystal A.
This colour is so pretty, perfect for a picnic at the park or camping or just a pretty green if its your favorite colour
Samantha C.
Iowa City, IA
Bubblegum bright pink in color! Super cute and fun color for summer or spring. It lasted over two weeks on my nails and I work in a jewelry store so I'm always using my hands. It doesn't have a strong smell like some nail polishes do and the bottle is super cute too!
Sanu K.
This a very pretty glittery polish. Has a nice finish. Easy on you wallet too. It drys nicely too!
Antonia Q.
Downey, CA
I love milani nail polish. This color is good for an accent nail to give your mani an awesome look. I love pairing this with a tan color, to make it stand out.
Andrea E.
Keller, TX
This nail polish was great, although I wasn't in love woth the color at forst I grew to really love it. It's subtle and not as KAPOW as others perfect for a school week.
Dulce P.
Huntsville, TX
I love this color it's great for the summer. It's very affordable and doesn't chip off as fast as other brands of nail polish. I bought this color at Walmart they also sell them at target as Walgreens.
Marina M.
I found that I actually quite like these nail polishes. I got them as a gift and they look beautiful on the nails. Although they do chip, you basically get what you pay for.
christine p.
San diego, CA
Love the milani line! affordable and also they have such lovely nail lacquer
Ariana O.
So these polishes last long?
Selena Marie N.
Ft Worth, TX
Is this a glitter color or is it a confetti color? I tend to like the glitter all the time but I've really been into the confetti type polishes as of lately. They seem to last longer or at least it's not as noticeable when they chip!