BY MILANI

Professional, Long-Wearing, Chip-Resistant, Super Glossy Formula With A Spectacular Color Range Of Intensely Vibrant Shades, From Trendsetting, Fashionable Runway To Traditional Best Sellers. Bold, Bright Cream Nail Lacquer Flat Brush For Fast &Amp; Flawless Application Dbp, Toluene &Amp; Formaldehyde Free Made In Usa

• So these polishes last long?1 Answers
  • Is this a glitter color or is it a confetti color? I tend to li...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Pooja P.
This nail polish is a delightful color but although the color can crack a little but on the other side it's pretty awesome
Caitlyn M.
Horn Lake, MS
Review for: Sugar Coated
This nail polish was just okay. I like the color, however, I feel like the nail polish took forever to dry and it chipped off of my nails just days after putting it on. It's definitely affordable!! Probably wouldn't purchase again.
Esther B.
Glendale , AZ
Review for: Sugar High
I love this nail polish. it is a very cute color but i do recommend placing a top coat or two to make it last longer. It has a very nice finish. It dries very nice and doesn't chip. I have used this a couple times and was very pleased with the outcome. i would look forward to purchasing another once i run out of the one i have.
Dulce P.
Huntsville, TX
Review for: Splendid Strawberry,
I love this color it's great for the summer. It's very affordable and doesn't chip off as fast as other brands of nail polish. I bought this color at Walmart they also sell them at target as Walgreens.
Krystal A.
Review for: Sugar Coated
This colour is so pretty, perfect for a picnic at the park or camping or just a pretty green if its your favorite colour
Samantha C.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: Popping Pink
Bubblegum bright pink in color! Super cute and fun color for summer or spring. It lasted over two weeks on my nails and I work in a jewelry store so I'm always using my hands. It doesn't have a strong smell like some nail polishes do and the bottle is super cute too!
Marina M.
Review for: Sugar Rush
I found that I actually quite like these nail polishes. I got them as a gift and they look beautiful on the nails. Although they do chip, you basically get what you pay for.
christine p.
San diego, CA
Review for: Sugar Burst
Love the milani line! affordable and also they have such lovely nail lacquer
Kim A.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Power Periwinkle
I love this color and all the Milani line and plus there are so affordable
Sanu K.
Review for: Sugar High
This a very pretty glittery polish. Has a nice finish. Easy on you wallet too. It drys nicely too!
Ariana O.
So these polishes last long?
Selena Marie N.
Berryville, AR
Is this a glitter color or is it a confetti color? I tend to like the glitter all the time but I've really been into the confetti type polishes as of lately. They seem to last longer or at least it's not as noticeable when they chip!